3 The Last Two

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

 

You already had a long day, you were exhausted from getting sick on the plane ride to getting hit with a BB gun so you decided, it was time to go to sleep. You're room came together quite well and even though you havent met every one you thought you deserved some sleep. You cuddled into your bed with a head full of thoughts as you heard the door creep open. You closed your eyes and pretend you were sleeping. "Goodnight sis." You heard your brothers voice and he kissed you on the forehead. You were relieved it was your brother, if it were anyone else you would defiantly be creeped out. Unfortuantly the boys like to stay up until 3 in the morning making a bunch of noise so you woke up in the middle of the night. You stretched and made your way to the bathroom (wherever that is), you hadnt gotten a proper tour from your brother. You got to a closed door you were hoping was the bathroom so you knocked to make sure nobody was using it. The door shot open quickly and you jumped back. A Boy with big brown eyes looked at you confused blocking the door way. You attempted to look past him to see inside the bathroom. Your luck.... it wasn't a bathroom. "Omo.. I'm so sorry, I'm looking for the bathroom." You said nervously. The boy laughed silently and walked you to the bathroom. "Thank you." You smiled embarassed to meet him in your short shorts, hoodie, messy bun, and crazy teddy bear slippers. "Sorry, but how did you get in here? Like who are you with?" The boy asked still confused. He mustve thought you were some random girl one of the members was sleeping with (oh god). "Oh, no, i live here now. I'm y/n, Suho's sister." You explained to him. "Oh, i'm sorry that is so embarassing. I completley forgot you were moving in!" The boy apologized. "You can call me D.O" The boy kept smiling at you. "Have you already met everyone?" D.O asked you. "Umm... Well i met, you, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai.... some three crazy kids... i think their names were Tao, Sehun, and Chanie? Hmm.. i met Xuimin and Kris first that leaves... my brother and i guess onen more person?" You answered counting on your fingers. D.O laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, good job remembering names! You havent met Lay." He said looking at the door with the names Lay and Baekhyun on it. "You dont have to meet him though, it might be better if you just dont talk to him." D.O explained. "What? You are making him sound so mean." You turned your head.  "Introduce me!" You continued with eagerness. When someone tells you not to touch something you are always that person that so suddenly becomes so intrested to touch it. "Seriously no." D.O shook his head. "Okay then i'll introduce myself." You said as you walked towards Lay's door. "Wait! I'll just go with you." D.O looked down and his face turned straight. You knocked lightly on the door. "If youre lucky Baekhyun will answer." D.O said staring at the door. It wasnt Baekhyun you knew that. "Hi, I'm y/n. who ar-" You started but got cut off by the door slammed in your face. D.O laughed at you and shook his head. "You are the reason he no longer has his own room. Also he doesnt like being woke up in the middle of the night." D.O explained. You suddenly became red with embarassment as you forgot it was the middle of the night. You turned around and head back to your room, D.O followed you. "Dont worry about him okay?" D.O smiled at you. "And go to sleep." He laughed and left to his room. You fell back asleep after an hour of thinking how to apologize for waking up Lay. You dozed off in your comfy bed and the whole house finally was asleep.

 

So... congrats. you met everyone. Now.. let the games begin! Lay isnt that mean dont worry ^^ D.O seemed rather sweet though.