20 Unforgettable

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You arrived at the studio ready to practice when a lady walked in smirking. You became nervous and confused. “My name is Lam, I’m your choreographer. It’s nice to meet you.” The lady said smiling and shaking your hand and D.O’s. “First you are going to run 3 miles.” She said as she looked down at her clipboard. You looked at D.O with wide eyes. “WHAT?!” You mouthed to D.O. He shrugged as he was most likely already used to running.  You began your jog as D.O stayed with you, you began to fall back behind him. You hit mile 2 and you stopped running, you put your hands over your head to catch your breath. “Common!” D.O pushed you. You struggled and panted for breath, “Ani…. I can’t anymore.” You said as you kneeled over. D.O jogged back to you and kneeled down in front of you. “Listen, this happens, you need to push yourself.” D.O said to you. “I’m already pushing myself! I really cant breathe anymore!” You struggled to say. He handed you his I pod and ear phones. “Try this, it helped me get through running as a trainee.”  D.O smiled at you. “Your mind will focus more on the music, and you can’t hear yourself breath.” He nodded at you. He plugged on ear phone in your ear and hit you in the arm for motivation to keep running. You were able to catch your breath enough to run 2 and a half miles until you stopped again. “This is never going to end.” You complained with your hands on your chest. “We are almost there!” D.O shook you by your shoulders. Sweat droplets from him touched your arm. You didn’t sweat as much as he did, but it motivated you. He looked like he was having a hard time as well, but he didn’t give up, so neither did you. You arrived at the finish and Lam sat waiting as she smiled. “That was mostly a test to see if you guys would finish together or not.” Lam laughed. “Well, and cardio of course; good job.” She smiled at you as you all headed back to the dance studio. 

 

Your legs were shaky and your heart rate wouldnt go down. It was humid inside of the dance studio too. "Aish... why is it so hot in here?" You asked Lam. "It's so you sweat more. It's good." She said as she blasted your cover song. You and D.O practiced perfectly synchronized. This time he didnt get close to your face at all. The routine ended and you both fell to the floor in exhaust. "In all my years and experience I have never seen two people look so perfect dancing together. A matter of fact. You two kind of look a like." Lam smiled. You and D.O looked at eachother confused trying to find any similarities in your face. You looked back at Lam like she was crazy and she laughed. "I guess it's just me that thinks that. They say when you are really close with someone you start acting and looking like then." She teased you guys. You laughed and danced around for an hour. "Ah, y/n you look like a chicken when you do that part!" D.O teased you. "Ani! I do it better then you!" You yelled back at him. You both helped eachother out and the routine was already almost flawless. You and D.O high fived as practice came to an end. "Feel free to use the showers and change, whatever youd like, you have a recording session at 10." Lam smiled at you and left. "Aish... Ten?! Thats so late... I'm already sleepy." You whined to D.O. "Gotta pay the price." D.O murmured as he grabbed his back and headed to the guys showers. 

 

You both prepared youself for reording, you warmed up your voice nervously. Your confidence in your singing wasnt very high. You saw D.O in the booth across from you warming up his voice. He sounded amazing, suddenly all 11 boys came through the door and sat down outside watching you guys. Your stomach dropped and you turned red. "Omo.." You started as you held your stomach, feeling nauseous. "Oppa is right here." Suho winked at you. The music started and D.O took the first verse alone. You jumped in at the bridge and chorus. Luckily your voice went well with D.O, he covered up your rough spots. The second verse was coming up and you had to sing alone, when it was time to sing your mouth opened and nothing came out. All of the boys looked at you with wide eyes, and waiting for you to start. They put the measure on loop until you were ready. You sat nervously and took a deep breath. Baekhyun mumbled a few words to the editor and walked in your booth. You slipped the headphones off of your one ear as Baekhyun walked in. "You can do this!" Baekhyun smiled big. "I cant... my singing voice isnt at all good." You looked down still holding your stomach. "The only person that can hear what you really sound like is the editor, and he has headphones on. We hear whatever he edits on the speakers. Keep your headphones on and listen to the cover song and just sing with your heart." Baekhyun shook his head as he put his arm around you for support. You nodded in agreement and made the decision to try again. Baekhyun squeezed you tight and kissed your forhead as he left the booth. You were the only one that could hear D.O through your headphones. He smiled at you through the glass and nodded. "We all have faith in you." D.O said as he singaled the editor to restart the music. You both started from the beginning again and as the second verse came up you sang with your heart like Baekhyun told you too. It sounded amazing without editing and your confidence grew as you discovered your natural talent. The song ended and everyone cheered for the two of you. 

 

8 Months Later...

You ran off of stage with a rush as the crowd screamed "Y/n! Y/n!." "We have a switch up with the next song." Your manager said to you. "WHAT?!" You panicked. "I havent learned a new song." You added. "Just follow whats on the paper, explain to your fans its your first time; the band is here and we have great lighiting for it." You manager convinced you. You held your throat nervously, as you spotted a high note you were sure if you could hit. You pointed at the note to your manager, as a million people patted sweat off your face and fixed your makeup. He smiled at you and told you to go on stage. "I wouldnt have done it if i didnt beleive in you, this song was written by someone special,  just for you to sing." Your manager assured you as you swollowed your fear. "But verse two is just music." You asked confused before heading out on stage. "Yeah dont sing that part, we have backup." Your manager said as he literally pushed you onto the stage. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" You screamed in the mic to all of your fans. There were millions, and the bright lights were making you really hot. "So... I have a suprise for you guys tonight!" The crowd roared as you saw EXO backstage cheering you on, you havent been living with them anymore because it wasnt aloud from your manager, you rarely got to see them anymore. "It's my first time preforming it.. well it's my first time singing it.. ever." You told them nervously. "Its called sing with your heart." You read off the paper as you suddenly flashed back to your first recording where you heard those words. Your heart dropped as the music started catching you off guard. You cleared your voice and started. You sang the first verse well, and once you hit the chorus you knew the high note was coming. "Love is in the air and im looking at you." You sang as you hit the high note realizing someone else was singing with you matching the high note. You stopped singing as your part was over. You looked to your right to see Baekhyun joining you. The crowd screamed and roared louder then ever. A tear fell from your eye and you cried on stage for the first time. You turned towards the crowd and saw many of your fans crying with you which made you cry even harder. You and Baekhyun sangin perfect harmony, smiling at eachother the whole time.  Chen ran something on the stage and Baekhyun grabbed it as the song was finishing. He pulled out the picture of the both of you at the light house, and a stick of cotton candy with a note on it. "Be mine forever?" You read as he sang the note to finish off the song. The crowd screamed and Baekhyun kneeled down on one knee and grabbed your hand. You couldnt control the tears coming down from your eyes as all 11 boys came out onto the stage behind him with cameras. "I love you." Baekhyun smiled at you as you smiled and collapsed down into his arms and shared a passionate kiss. It was something you could never forget, and it was being brodcasted everywhere. " I love you too." You cried happily as all the boys screamed and went into a group hug.

THE END ^^ I am starting a new diffrent fanfic, please subscribe <3 Saranghaeyo!