18 Xuimin the problem solver

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

Your tears kept flowing and it was getting hard to breathe after crying for so long in the dark room. Small footsteps came inside the studio and sat next to you, you didnt care to see who it was. You kept crying, you tried to let out all the sadness inside of you. You felt an arm around you rubbing your shoulder for comfort. You sniffed and looked at the person next to you. "No." You struggled to let out the words. "I dont want your help." You said as you shook his arm off. D.O gulped and his stomach turned into a knot. He moved over slightly and took a deep breath. "I just want to apologize y/n. I didnt mean to cause any problems, If i knew it would explode so much I would have actually just kissed you... I talked it over with Lay, Kris, Xuimin, and Chen... none of them thought it would turn out into so much drama either. I'm sorry." He started apologizing. "Most of all... I dont want to hurt Baek.." D.O looked down in guilt. "As much as I want to make things right.. I screwed up so badly already." D.O started getting choked up. "My intentions arent bad. I am going to try and make this right, with not just you, but with Baek, and Suho." He paused and stood up,  "Dont cry anymore." D.O whisipered to you as he walked out of the room and headed to talk to Suho. 

As much as you didnt want to talk to D.O, you were both feeling the same way. You both felt as if you were the ones who made everything go bad. You couldnt hate D.O for what he did. Kai and Xuimin walked in the studio and kneeled down next to you. "The boys are staying here for awhile.. Kris wants us to go home." Xuimin explained as held out his hand to help you up. You grabbed it and stood up mostly by yourself as you headed to the van covering your eyes with sunglasses from paparazzi. The three of you headed to the house by yourselves as you headed to the couch and cuddled up on it crying. "You know crying girls always made me sad and uncomfortable." Xuimin teased you trying to make you feel better as Kai went into the kitchen to get you a glass of water. "I'm sorry-" You started as Xuimin cut you off. "No no no, you arent aloud to apologize right now. So much drama, dont worry about any of it. We all know it's not your fault." Xuimin comforted you with a smile as Kai handed you the water and smiled slightly. You drank the water and closed your eyes as your tried to breathe. Your nose was stuffed up and red. "Well Suho wants to talk to you when he gets home but right now he said go rest as the guys figure everything out over there." Xuimin informed you and then looked over at Kai. "He wants to to actually head back because... I mean... your kind of involved as well." Xuimin said to Kai nervously. "Right yeah. I should go then." Kai said as he got his stuff together and headed back to the studio. 

 

"I know you never really tell me anything too personal but... with what I know about this situation, I want to help you." Xuimin smiled at you. You took a deep breath and told him everything from your point of view. "So it's simple really." Xuimin started as he stood up and paced back and forth thinking. "D.O honestly did nothing wrong. He DIDNT kiss you, your lips skimmed and it was for his audition. The fact that he likes you isnt at all his choice. So there we go Victim number one is innocent. Then there is your brother, who we all understand is just doing his role as a big brother, he doesnt like to see boys especially his hyungs flirting, kissing, or dating his little sister. Once we talk to him and clear him up on the situation I know he will be fine and understanding and even apologize to everyone. Then there is Chen who lost his temper a bit when Suho accidently hurt his bestfriends feelings by telling him about the "kiss" with D.O . Chen only yelled at Suho anyway he wouldnt have hit him. So Victim 2 and 3 are innocent. Now we have Baekhyun. Wait are you still folowing?" Xuimin stopped and checked to see if you were confused. "Yeah I think I got it." You nodded at him and smiled. "Okay Baekhyun..confronted your brother that he liked you. Nothing wrong with that. He did however start a scandal which will make Suho even more angry with him. It was all an accident and I think if we get them all to calm down and think straight we will be fine. One very important thing though is that we tell Baekhyun you and D.O didnt share a REAL kiss. It is important that D.O and Baekhyun keep a strong relationship as well." Xuimin smiled at you. "I'm not sure why they wanted Kai back... he really stayed quiet the whole time... and you did nothing wrong, none of this was in your control at all." Xuimin finished up as he stole your water because his throat was dry from talking so much. You laughed at him and smiled. "Thank you... really." You said as you gave him a friendly hug.

 

Your phone vibrated with a text from your brother. You looked at Xuimin nervously as he smiled with confidence and urged you to answer.

SUHO: Okay... I need you to tell me right now. What is going on with you?

YOU: Oppa. I think you have been misunderstanding alot of things. All of you have.

SUHO: You dated Kai, am I misunderstanding there? 

YOU: No.

SUHO: You and Luhan were on a date. Am i misunderstanding there?

YOU: Yes! It most certainly wasnt a date, just calm down!!

SUHO: And the kiss with D.O was right in front of my eyes basically. 

YOU: Oppa, we got close and skimmed lips on accident, he didnt mean to touch them, it was for his audition. You know how it works. Please stop now 

SUHO: And now Baekhyun comes from out of the blue.

YOU: Baekhyun isnt from out of the blue Suho, he knows me better then you even know me, and you are my brother! 

You stopped for a moment and immediatly felt bad for sending the text, but it was true. You and your brother knew eachother well, but never took time and bonded together. 

SUHO: So I should apologize? I feel like you are being tossed around, and taken advantage of!

YOU: You should apologize, yes. You only feel that way because you are over looking everything. We are okay. Everyone is fine, let it go, just apologize, be a leader, and make this right. Your brothers wouldnt take advantage of me or you.

SUHO: Okay, i will apologize and make it right on my part. That doesnt mean everyone is okay though... 

YOU: I know Chen will let it pass. As for D.O and Baekhyun. Just leave it alone. D.O said he will apologize and explain to him that there was no kiss. 

SUHO: I'll see you at the house then. We arent coming home until everything is okay.

SUHO: I love you y/n, and I'm sorry I havent been a good brother to you. I will try harder.

You read the last text as your throat tightend. Xuimin read the conversation over your shoulder and smiled at you. "I think you handled it well..." Xuimin nodded. "Thanks to your help." You thanked him. "Will Baekhyun still hate me?" You asked Xuimin in a low sad tone. "Baekhyun will NEVER hate you, even if he tried." Xuimin laughed. "Go to sleep, everything will be fine, im not worried. Plus your scandal might bring in alot of bad comments but publicity is puclicity." Xuimin stated.

"People who are intimidated by you will talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you so appealing." Xuimin quoted as he walked off into his bedroom.