14 Big Break

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You waited in the living room for Baekhyun to come out; you slumped down on the couch and waited as Luhan brought over some hot tea. "Here." He said as he held the tea out for you. He sat down next to you and sipped his tea. "What are your plans for today?" Luhan smiled at you. "Nothing, dont you have practice?" You asked him confused. "Yeah we all have practice soon, you should come." Luhan smiled hopefully. "I would love to, it actually sounds fun!" You cheered. "Yeah, it gets smelly from everyones sweat though. Thats one bad thing from having such a big group." Luhan nodded. You laughed and shook your head. "Come on a walk with me." Luhan asked you as he stood up. "Um... yeah i'm just waiting for uh.." You started as Luhan cut you off. "Oh is Kai in there? Whats going on?" He asked curiously. "Baek is just seeing if he is okay." you informed him. "Let me see if he's okay, he is my hyung too." Luhan said as he went into the game room. Luhan dissapeared into the room for 2 minutes and came back out. "soo.." You asked anxiously. "He is literally falling apart in there." Luhan said as he looked over at the door. "I should get Kris or Suho really." Luhan said as he headed to get one of them. You grabbed his arm and pulled him back quickly. "No no no, it's okay. Dont do that." You paniced. The last thing you wanted to do was come between these boys and you couldnt help but to think you were. "Then come on a walk." Luhan asked you a second time. 

You both enjoyed the weather and walked far into town. "Maybe we should head back so you dont miss practice." You suggested. Luhan's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "I TOTALLY FORGOT OMO!" Luhan paniced as he grabbed his phone. "I have five minutes common!" Luhan grabbed your hand and ran back towards the studio. You both ran almost a whole mile already, you could barely keep going, you couldnt breathe and you were sweating like crazy. "LUHAN!" You screamed at him as you collapsed on the floor in exhaust. "Aishh... Okay." Luhan sighed as he picked you up over his back and kept running towards the studio. You were impressed he was so strong. "They trianed you guys well didnt they." You asked in suprise. "Yeah basically." He nodded as sweat dripped down his forehead. 

You both walked into the dance studio; all the boys were stretching already and the dance choreographer seemed annoyed that Luhan was late. "Who is this?" The choreographer asked. "That's my sister." Suho informed him. "Okay, do you dance or sing?" The coreographer asked you curiously. You were a dancer since you were a little girl, but singing you had never gotten into. Everyone stared at you waiting for an answer. "Uhh-" You started as you got cut off. "She actually dances very well." Suho informed him. "Okay well let's see what you got." The dance choreographer smirked. You turned red and shyed away. Suho a Rainism, knowing you knew the choreography already. He cranked the volume and as soon as you heard to music you felt the urge to dance. Everyone cheered for you as you began the routine. You were killing it out there! Most of the guys were in shock, you saw Xuimin getting into it as he joined you. Everyone cheered louder now, even Kai was cheering for you. Then the dance coreographer joined you. You all finished the routine flawless. "YES!" Chen high fived you. "You knew she could do that Suho?!" Sehun asked him in disbelief. "I knew but, damn sis, you got a lot better!" Suho nodded. "Yea honestly it was hard to keep up." Xuimin smiled. "I agree, she did better then you Xuimin." The dance choreographer smiled. "Let's see how she does against our best dancer." The coreographer smirked at you again. "Wait what is the point of all this?" You stood up for yourself. "With what i just saw, you could be a star easily. I want to challange you." The man said shaking his head. It was unbelievable, it was an offer you couldnt ignore even if you wanted to. "Okay, well who is the best dancer?" You asked accepting the challenge. Everyone stayed quiet as Kai stepped forward. "Are you familiar with trouble maker?" The coreographer asked you in a way that seemed to be  like testing you. "Yeah but-." You started as you got cut off. "Okay good." The choreographer said as he started playing it. Kai thought really hard for a second and whispered in your ear. "Follow my lead, we are going to change things up a little okay?" Kai nodded his head at you. You were pretty good with going with the flow so you agreed. You both started the routine, you covered up the innapropriate dance moves with some shaking and turning. You and Kai were head to head with the dancing. You heard some suprised cursing coming from one of the boys watching which made you giggle. The routine ended and Kai grabbed your face and acted as if he were going to kiss you but he didnt. Everyone jumped all over you and cheered. "She's good." The choreographer shook his head. "Luhan! Since you were late bring the director in here." He ordered Luhan and smiled at you. 

Suho pulled you aside away from everyone, "Y/n I had no idea you were that good, and I know they will want you as a trainee." Suho started as he looked into your happy eyes. "But listen, being a trainee is really difficult, even if they offer it to you, take time to think about it.... really." Suho put his hand on your shoulder and looked at you with a straight face. You nodded in agreement and went back towards everyone. "That was so unexpected." Baekhyun said to you smiling. "Yeah that was impressive." Kai agreed. The director walked in and talked to the dance chorepgrapher. "Miss Y/LN." The director smiled at you and signaled for you to follow him  out of the room. You talked to the director for their whole practice. You walked back into the dance studio where the boys were just finishing. They all ran over to you and crowded you and asked a million questions at once. "I'll talk to you guys about it at home." You whispered so the dance choreographer couldnt hear you. They all nodded anxiouisly and gathered their things together and you all left together. The dance choreographer stopped you on your way out. "I expect a thank you when you get famous soon." He smiled at you. Your heart starting beating super fast. "Famous..." You kept hearing in your head. "Thank you!" You bowed to him as you headed back to the house.

All the boys including Kai gathered around the couch waiting to hear your news."What happened!" They all screamed at you. "Okay okay. Well he took me out of the room and-." You started. "We already know that part what happened afterward." Tao cut you off eager to hear. "Anyway, he made me dance, sing, and act." You shook your head. "And..." Suho asked curiously. "Well i nailed the dancing, and acting part." You laughed. "He said my singing needed a little work but it wasnt that bad,  but im pretty sure im horrible." You continued as you laughed. "OKAY WHATS THE DEAL HE GAVE YOU!" Lay yelled to you. "He doesnt want me to be a trainee." You stated to them, all of their smiles faded and their faces went confused. "He want's me to be under the company as an actress and he wants me to debut as a duo with one of you!" You cheered and everyone jumped up and cheered. You hugged your brother tightly and a happy tear fell down your face."Wait do you know who?" Chen asked holding you by the shoulders. "The choreographer and instructor are going to come up with a concept and have all of you try it out then decide." You nodded at them with a huge smile on your face. "He wants to make a whole Duo album or just a single?" Kris asked you curiously. "Album." You cheered. You all celebrated with some champagne and blasted EXO's album until the end of the night. Overall it was a great day.

 

So everything seems okay with Kai now. Luhan seems to be inching closer to you as well! But your life just changed, and now your about to be famous. You are at an all time high, but you have no idea what fame can cost you. Cant wait to read more? Message me for comments!