4 Warming Up

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

 

You heard so many diffrent types of noises coming from the kitchen and living room, Loud, screaming, laughing, pots clanging together, it literally sounded like the whole house was awake. You figured it was impossible to go back to sleep so you changed, and headed out to the kitchen. You were right everyone was awake, and once you stepped in the kitchen all the boys stopped talking. You took a seat next to Chen who you befriended the other day. "Goodmorning! You slept in!" Chen laughed. "What?! When did you people even sleep?!" You asked half jokingly but half serious. "Since training days we got used to lack of sleep." Baekhyun explained. Then you saw the boy from last night D.O who smiled at you then awkwardly switched his eyes over to Lay sitting on the other side of the table which made you remember what happened at 3 in the morning. Lay left the table and walked into the living room so you followed. "Hey... I'm sorry i woke you up in the middle of the night... and took your room away from you.. you can have it ba-" You started but he cut you off. "Keep it." He said as he then headed to his bedroom and closed the door. Although it didnt go so well you felt alot better then last night. You headed back to the table and everyone was gone except your brother Baekhyun, and Kai. "Yah... where did everyone go?" You asked your brother. "They have been finished eating for awhile sis, you woke uip late." Suho laughed at you. "Exo M is practicing, but Exo K is free all day." Suho explained to you. "So you are all Exo K? and who else?" You asked. "D.O. and Chanie arent here right now but them as well." Baekhyun answered smiling. He was always smiling and it was just natural for you to smile back. "I can show you around town today if you want." Baekhyun asked you. "Sure that sounds fun!" You smiled at him (of course). "I told Chanie i'd meet up with him to play with the BB gun but Kai, can you keep an eye on these two?" Suho asked Kai with a pat on his shoudler. Kai nodded and went to get a shirt on and Baekhyun went to get shoes on. "That was not necessary." You said to your brother once you were both alone. "What?" Suho laughed. "Baekhyun so far is the best frined i've made. Him and Chen are very nice." You shot back at him. "Okay okay sorry," Suho apologized and left. 

*Later at an indoor amusement park*

"Are you scared of Roller coasters?" Kai asked raising an eyebrow. "Only a little." You answered back. "Wow Baekhyun, your like the biggest girl here!" Kai jokingly. "Aish..." Baekhyun shook his head. "I always like to start with the scariest rollercoaster." Kai said evilly. "Are you crazy?" You asked him concerned. "Ani... Common." Kai grabbed your hand and ran to a rollercoaster line with you while Baekhyun decided to get icecream. You watched the rollercoasters big drop right in fron of your eyes while you were waiting in line, and your stomach dropped. You became so nervous, and the screaming people were not helping. "I i dont know about this anymore.." You said to Kai. "Wait no.. dont be scared. I'm here for you." Kai said holding out his hand. You barely knew this one, but your brother trusts him so why shouldnt you. You hesitiated to grab his hand. "If you take my hand I wont let you regret it." He said slyly. He was so beautiful you really wanted to hold his hand but at the same time you didnt want to seem like a little girl that needed to be treated like a baby. "If it makes you feel better im scared too." Kai said sincerely looking into your eyes and taking his hand back. "No your not." You shot back at him watching the roller coaster. "Seriosuly. I am. I ride the scariest one first because then i'm not scared of all the other rollercoasters and i can focus on just having fun!" Kai slightly smiled. You shoook your head at him and realized you were getting on the roller coaster next. "Do you want me to sit behind you or next to you?" Kai asked you smiling anxiously. "Next to me." You said desperatley afraid. The gates opened and you walked into your seat and started to shake as you pulled the lap bar over. The ride started moving and as soon as you heard the chains turning you changed your mind. "Okay i dont want to do this anymore! I cant! I changed my mind! Let me off!" You screamed at him. "Hey hey y/n calm down. It's okay! It'll be over in a few seconds." Kai attempted to calm you down. He held out his hand one last time. Except this time you didnt hesitate to grab it. "Remember you wont regret it." Kai squeezed your hand tight. The rollar coaster hit its peak and you didnt have time to react, you just shot down the hill. Your fear became an instant rush and you were having a blast. You realized it took a picture and you were instantly embarassed that you looked crazy screaming the way you were. "See wasnt so bad!" Kai put his arm on your shoudler.

You couldnt find the picture booth to see your picture (Thank god). "I think we should look for Baekhyun." Kai suggested. You both spotted him out under the picture booth tent. "Hyung! Did you see our picture?" Kai asked looking for it. "Yeah." Baekhyun laughed. "It's gone now." He added. "Did it look good?" Kai laughed. "Yeah you guys looked great." Baekhyun added not sounding to convincing. "Do you want to do the log flume now? That's not scary for you Hyung." Kai asked Baekhyun. "Umm... you two can go... i dont really feel like it."He answered. "Dude the Log flume is your favorite!" Kai complained. "It's cool just go." Baekhyun smiled the contagious smiled of his and you and Kai headed towards the log flume. 

 

So things are starting to get somewhere ^^