10 Who is Real

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

3 months later...

It's been a while living here and you finally feel comfortable around the house. Suho stopped being a father-like brother and turned into a cool brother that still protects his sister but trusts her more ^^. You, Xuimin, Chen, Lay and Chanie are very  close and turned into great friends. Luhan and Sehun always keep quiet around you but you know if you need them they are there for you. Then there is Tao, Sehun, and Kris. You, Kris and Sehun get a long the most but you still fight, over stupid things like who gets to pick the channel on the TV. Last week Tao threw out your box of tampons because he didnt know what they were and when you needed them he refused to buy you some. Then there is D.O, ever since you started dating Kai he has been giving you the cold shoulder. It's been Two months that you and Kai started dating. Kai and D.O never even talked to eachother anymore but if they did it was awkward and nobody could figure out why. Then there is Baekhyun, out of everyone in the house, including Suho and Kai; Baekhyun gets you the most. He was your true bestfriend, and Today was his birthday.

Kai always suprised you with flowers, or white rice takeout from your favorite chinese restuarant in town. This morning he suprised you with something else. Your phone went off with a text message lighting up on your phone you saw "BABO KAI" so you read it immediatly. "Staying at Taemin's place for the week. I'll miss you! I left some white rice in the fridge if you start to miss me ;)." You read to yourself and tilted your head to the side in confusion. "Taemin lives not even 5 minutes away. He can still see me." You wondered curiously. You shook it off and walked out to eat some rice. "Y/N!" Tao screamed angrily walking towards you. You  gave him a Dont-even-start-with-me look and braced yourself. "Why did you throw out my stuff?" Tao asked annoyed. "What?" You asked confused. "Sehun told me you threw out my writings on the counter." Tao explained himself rudely. "The napkins with crazy stuff written on them in eyeliner?" You questioned him calmly. He nodded and you saw his face getting angrier. "Sorry?" You fake apologized. "It had my to-do list on it." Tao began yelling again. "Well that's a weird way to write down your to do list? Do you want me to buy you a notebook, and maybe some pens?!" You yelled back with sarcasm. "Yeah you should do that for me now!" Tao screamed. "Aish guys!" D.O yelled at both of you. "I'm sick of this yelling between you two! It gets loud!" Baekhyun jumped in the conversation. "He's yelling at me for throwing out trash!" You explained. "HOW ABOUT YOU GET HIM A NEW NOTEBOOK OR WHATEVER AND IT'LL ALL BE OVER!" D.O yelled to you. Baekhyun heard the harshness in D.O's voice and narrowed his eyebrows. He walked up behind you and put his hand on your shoulder for back up. D.O gave him a serious straight face and left the room. "And dont forget, i only write in ball point gel pens." Tao smirked at you and walked away. "That's not totally true, because now i know where all my eyeliner has been going. So if she buys you pens and a notebook, i'm expecting a new thing of eyeliner." Baekhyun smirked back evilly and guided you away. "Thank you.." You thanked Baekhyun although your not sure why, he always backs you up when he's there. He must have got tired of saying "Dont worry about it" all the time because now he just smiled. His smiled spread right across his face then jumped onto yours. Ever since you met him you knew his smile was contagious.

You began to get ready to go to the store so Tao would stop crying about the napkin incident. "Yah!" you heard a voice yell to you before you walked out the door. You turned around alerted to see D.O running to you. "Suho said I need to look out for you remember?" D.O reminded you as you kept walking out the door. "I dont need a baby sitter." You explained to him, walking faster. "Tch... well then I want to go with you anyway." D.O snapped back. "Whatever." you sighed. You were walking for 35 minutes now and you still havent found the shop. 3 months wasnt enough to know your way around still, your feet ached and your head was pounding. You held your hand to your head to try and rub the pain away. "Are you okay?" D.O asked quietly. "I have no idea where I am." You cried as you sat on the ground for rest and threw your bag down in defeat. D.O kneeled down and was now eye level to you. You looked at him with on narrowed eye brow. "Did you even read the signs that tell you where to go?" D.O laughed. "Of course." You lied. D.O smiled as he knew you were lying. "Okay so you wouldnt mind telling me what that one says?" D.O asked as he turned slightly and pointed at a sign behind him. "Supplies" the sign read. You didnt want to read it out loud because now you were embarassed. "Okay we found the store but where are we?" You asked trying to save yourself from the embarrasment. "We are on 6th. Taemin and Key live right in those buildings you see." D.O said as he pointed to the buildings that were across the street from you. "Kai is there!" You stood up and cheered. D.O's face immediatly dropped. You called your boyfriend quickly to suprise him. "Oppa! Are you busy?" You asked in cute tone. "Oh yeah, I am at the studio recording so I'll call you later." Kai said and hung up. Your face dropped just as fast as D.O's. "What is it?" D.O asked curiously. "Nothing. Lets go to the store." You lied and walked over to the store. "Did you want to visit Kai? While he is here and you are here too?" D.O asked curiously. "No, he is at the studio recording." You explained to him.

You picked out a pink fuzzy notebook that had Kawaii panda's all over it. "mm. Perfect." You smiled evily. "Ani. You know he will complain to you." D.O said grabbing the notebook and switching it for a plain grey one. "Tch... boring." You said to D.O. You walked in line and heard an oddly familar voice from next to you. "Key?" D.O questioned the man next to him. Key and D.O shook hands and laughed. "Hey man! What are you doing here?" Key asked in a funny tone. "Had to get some stuff and we went the wrong way." D.O nodded. "Well while your here you guys can come party with us! We invited some girls too, but... shhh." Key said hodling his fingers to his lips. "Who's we?" D.O asked curiously. "Taemin, and Kai of course." Key explained. "Oh Kai is there?" D.O questioned Key slowly. "Yeah! Stop by if you can." Key smiled as he paid for his stuff and left. Your stomach felt sick and empty and you beccame even more dizzy. D.O paid for everything before you could get your money out and he put his arm around you to help you walk. You walked with pain in your heels and even more pain in your heart. "Why did he lie?" You quielty asked D.O. His eyes widened and he looked at you with pity. "y/n... I wish i could tell you why, but honestly I dont know." D.O answered feeling sorry he couldnt help. You looked down feeling yourself tearing up. "But, I could find out." D.O shook his head and picked you up and swung you over his shoulder. "Wha? D.O! Why are you carrying me like this?" You asked confused but tired at the same time so you didnt really care. D.O sat you down at a bench and told you not to follow him. "I'll be back as quick as possible." D.O nodded as he ran into Taemin's place.

The music was bumping and the room smelt like alcohol. There were girls in every corned. "Who even?" D.O asked slighlty discusted. He looked around through the mob of random people and spotted Taemin and Kai in the corner with girls surrounding them. D.O walked over and pushed through the girls to get to Kai. Kai's eyes widend and he put his drink down. D.O was pissed and his face showed it. "I-" Kai began as D.O cut him off right away. "Dont even bother talking to me." D.O shook his head and began to walk away. "As a matter of fact, dont bother talking to your girlfriend either." D.O shouted to him and left the room. All he heard was whispers of girls and guys saying "Girlfrined? Oh my gosh! Scandal! What girlfriend? He had a girlfriend?" D.O walked out the building with rage and walked to you. "Let's get you home." D.O said in a low deep voice. You nodded in agreement and stood up. "Get on my back." D.O ordered you as he carried you all the way home.

You walked in the house and everyone was dressed formally and there were gold balloons filling the living room. "What's going on?" You asked Chen once you walked in. "Baek's birthday, we are suprising him when he gets home." Chen explained to you. You felt like an idiot for not remembering. "Aish. I diddnt even get him anything." You complained to Chen. "You know he likes sentimental things, go make something! Quick! You only have one hour!" Chen rushed you to your room. "You panicked as you changed into a dull golden sequen romper and some pumps. You thought long and hard on what to do for Baekhyun when suddenly you got a great idea. You printed out an article on wiki how called "How to get over your fear of roller coasters." Then you purchased two online tickets for the same amusment park you went to with him and Kai a while back. You figured he'd like his gift, plus you wrote him a sweet card. You all sat around and waited for Baekhyun to get home. "Y/n..." D.O whispered as he was sitting right next to you. "mm."You answered. "Leave Kai.. Please..." He started as he coud barely speak. "what, why?" you asked him. "I just think it's a good idea." D.O nodded. "Well it'll take a lot more then that to convince me to break up with him." you whispered back. D.O bit his bottom lip in frustration.

The door handle turned and everyone hid with the lights off. It was defiantly Baekhyun. You recorded the whole thing. He walked into the living room and everyone jumped out at once yelleing "SUPRISE!". Baekhyun stood there in shock and slightly freightened. His smile started and slowly followed by happy tears. You saw once he smiled everyone in the room began to smile. It was true, he did have a contagious smile. He hugged Chen and Chanie for a good two ninutes.The took out a cake with little exo cake toppers on the top all 12, except they added a number 13 with a dress next to Kai. That was you. He blew out the candles and laughed. When nobody was looking you moved your cake topper peice next to Baekhyuns. Everyone gave him their gifts, he got a whole bunch of eye liner from Tao, movies and clothes from Chen Chanie and Xuimin, and mostly food from everyone else. "Happy birthday Oppa!" You smiled and gave Baekhyun a huge hug. "You held out two tickets to the theme park and he eyed up the article under it. "His smile grew bigger and happier as he flipped it to read the card.

"So it's true Tao is officially crazy Kekeke. Anyway Happy Happy Happy Birthday Oppa, I just want to see you happy and healthy today and everyday and I will be happy. You are the bestfriend that I could ever ask for and I wouldnt trade it for the world. Anyway I want a do-over at the amusment park. You are riding on the roller coasters with me, nobody else. Just you! I hope this aricle helps. Keep smiling, you make everything okay. ~Y/n"


Baekhyun smiled big and looked at your eyes. "Like this?" He laughed. "Exactly." you nodded and laughed with him.

 

So tomorrow all the action should be about. Baekhyun Vs Kai Vs D.O. Vote now in my inbox! Who is the right guy for you?