8 Luhan

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You woke up the next morning with no pouring rain or thunder, the hurricane seemed to be over. Suho's voice was coming from the other room so you knew everyone got home safe. You closed your eyes feeling to lazy to get up. You realized you were sitll in the living room and someones head wasdirectly next to yours but you could only see the back. "Oh yeah i forgot we decided to have a sleepover in the living room." You thought to yourself. You inched back from the person a tiny bit and stayed in huddled up in the blanket. You thought about the night before and who was lying so close to you then you remembered everything that happened with D.O. he must have moved closer in his sleep you figured. "Yah!" Kai screamed in your general direction. You peeked an eye open to see him directly over D.O. "You guys are going to cuddle right in front of everyone?" Kai yelled at him with a hint of jelousy. You looked at him strange and closed your eyes again. "Yah! We werent even! There was no where else to sleep here." D.O defended himself. "Your room." Kai shot back with an attitude. "Nobody wanted to sleep alone last night stop being like that." Sehun shoved Kai as he walked over. You sat up at the fact that you were defiantly not getting any more rest with all the bickering going on.

You stood up and walked away from the bickering boys and headed to the game room to see Baekhyun. You slowly walked in the room and saw he was still sleeping and Tao was cuddled up next to him . You attempted to walk back out the room silently but before you could get out you heard someone speak. "Yah! Can you help me?" Baekhyun whispered over to you. You stopped in confusion and peeked over at him slowly. "Yeah me. His leg is wrapped around me. I want to get up." Baekhyun explained. You laughed a little and attempted to move Tao's leg off of Baekhyun without waking him. Luckily you and Baekhyun made it out of the room without waking him up. "Yah! Did you sleep near him again?" Yelled an angry Suho who caught you walking out of the gameroom with sleepy Baekhyun. "Wha? How do you even know about tha-. You know what. NO, it's not even like that so just stop." You said annoyed. "First of all i know everything so dont try and lie to me sis, and secondly you two are always together so i have the right to ask." Suho yelled again. Kai looked at you with an upset face and walked away to his room. "He's the only one making an effort to be my friend." You started as Chen, and D.O looked over at you with offended expressions. "Well and you guys." You laughed. You walked closer to Suho and gave him a dead eye. "And you dont know everything." You smirked evily at him. He rolled his eyes and went into the other room. 

"I can talk to him if you want." Baekhyun offered. "Ani... it's okay." you smiled at him. "So i see your feeling better today!?" You cheered. "Yeah i feel really good today, we all have practice now so i guess it was a good time to get better." Baekhyun smiled at you. You missed that comforting smile. All the boys got ready besides Luhan who was stuck home from his stitches. They all left and you were left home with Luhan so you decided to hangout with him. "Hey." You smiled at him. He was reading a fanfic about himself. The stitches didnt look too bad, but bad enough. "Hey!" He smiled at you and closed his laptop quickly. "Can i ask you a question?" Luhan asked cutely. "Sure why not?" You smiled. "Hmm well, as you know I currently share this wonderful room with Chen, and Kai." Luhan started talking. "What im about to tell you is actually kind of seriosu so dont laugh." He added. "Chen actually was telling me he thinks Kai is ummm.... Schizophrenic, or see's dead people." Luhan looked up at you nervous. "Whattt?" You questioned him completley confused. "Okay well obviously I was not hear last night, but Chen said in the middle of the night he got up and opened the door and started talking to a ghost or something, saying stuff like, I dont want to make you feel uncomfortable, and I'm sorry." Luhan explained further. You suddenly realized what he was talking about, but you werent sure if he was being completely serious or was trying to get information out of you. Luhan started spacing out thinking very deep. "Umm... Kai? No. Maybe he was talking to someone?" You answered nervously. "Like who? He wouldnt say that to any of us, it's weird." Luhan shook his head confused. You swolled your fear once you noticed Luhan was obviously very worried about the situation. "Listen, I know he was talking to someone. A real person." You nodded hoping he wouldnt ask who. "Who?" Luhan asked. You looked at Luhan speechless. Are you suppose to tell him? Or tell him it's confidential? "It was you wasnt it?" Luhan laughed. "It makes sense now! You guys had that long awkward hug after hanging out all day. YOU GUYS TALK!" Luhan clapped his hands obviously very happy that he figured it out all by himself. "Ahh! I shoudl be a detective, No? Look, you dont even have to talk." Luhan laughed some more. "Aish..." You said to yourself flustered. "Wait.. Kai wouldnt do that to D.O." Luhan then thought to himself. "What do you mean?" You asked him quickly. You automatically thought maybe Kai was Biual with D.O but it didnt seem that way. "Oh maybe i said to much." Luhan covered his mouth. "No tell me." You begged him. "Ani... I wont say anything about the 'Kai thing' to anyone dont worry, but i really can't tell you anything else." Luhan smiled at you. You thought about begging somemore then decided to quit while you were ahead. It's better if Suho doesnt find out about Kai kissing you. "Fine, but i will find out what that was suppose to mean." You gave him an evil eye and laughed. "Yeah you proabaly wont find out but ok." Luhan laughed back.

You spent the whole day hanging out with Luhan until the guys got back. Luhan was so laid back and you really had a good time with him, plus he was quite the character. You made another pretty good friend today! The guys got back and you realized Luhan was talking to Chen secretively. Earlier that day Luhan said he would come up with a cover story about the Kai incident. You walked up to Kai and dragged him aside. "Aish..." You said as you pulled out your phone. "So Chen heard our conversation last night and he thinks you are crazy and talk to ghosts, so naturally he told Luhan. Luhan said he is going to cover for us this time." You sent him a text. Kai's eyes widened and he texted you back. "What do you mean Luhan knows that i kissed you or?" You read his text in your head. "No... he has an idea that we are dating behind their backs but the said that you wouldnt do that because of something." You texted him back and nodded. "Something?" He texted back. "I'm not aloud to know what that somehting is either. Talk to Luhan i guess." You said breaking the silence and walking away.

 

Mhm so you and your brother arent getting along to well these days, you should fix that, or maybe he needs to chill? anyway whats going on with D.O? and  KAI?  :/ As far as your concerend D.O has been very brotherly to you, just like Baekhyun and alot of the others; but Kai on the other hand.... he had some other ideas.

SO TOMMORROW IS MY CHRISTMAS SO I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE POSTING A NEW CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE COMING ONE SOON! Message me for ideas on upcoming chapters! :)