13 TIMBER

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

"And if we dont participate?" Xuimin asked Kris nervously. "Then there will be a problem, the reason for doing this is so there arent any more problems." Kris explained with authority. "What is this?" You asked nervously. "Basically there is a dice that says KISS, HUG, STARE, and TIMBER. We have a hat with everyones name in it,so once you roll you pick a name and begin. The stare is a staring no laughing contest, you must last 45 seconds looking them dead in the eye. When you pick KISS you must then roll the other dice that says Cheek on 3 sides and lips on one side. So basically it's always on the cheek. The Hug must last 5 mississippi's and TIMBER means you go in the other room with the person for 2 minutes, thats basically the awkward button for the whole game." Kris smirked as he went through the instructions. "Oh my god... Suho have you ever kissed a guy!?" You looked at your brother in shock. "NO!" He defended himself. "YEAH RIGHT!" Tao screamed and punched Sehun in the arm. You laughed and prepared yourself for the most awkward game of all time. "Oh and Kai has to play." Suho added. You stomach dropped as it just turned into THE most awkward game in history.

Kai came out of the room and sat down miserably. "I can't believe you guys are making us play this." Xuimin said as he put his face in his palms. "We dont want to play either, but we will sacrafice for Exo to be okay again." Kris said as he drawed the first name out of the hat. "Lay!" Kris laughed evily. "You're first." Kris smiled at him. "Aish.." Lay complained as he rolled the dice. The dice landed on HUG and everyone chuckled. Lay then drew a name from the hat. "Xuimin" Lay said calmly. They both stood up and hugged awkwardly for 6 seconds. "Dude move your hand up it's gettingto close to my ." Lay yelled at Xuimin. They both laughed and sat down because there turn was over. "Y/N! you're next!!" Kris screamed as he pulled your name out of the hat. Everyone smiled and laughed. "Already..." You complained to yourself. You slowly grabbed the die and rolled it. It landed on Stare, you sighed in relief and picked a name "Suho" You smirked evily and walked up to your brother. You both stared without laughing for 45 seconds, it was a breeze for you both. You joked around and slapped him on the cheek. "Good work boy." You laughed at him. "D.O your next." Kris siad as he pulled the name out. D.O rolled the dice and landed on KISS. He gulped and turned bright red. He grabbed the other dice and rolled it. "Cheek." he sighed in relief. He drew a name from the hat and put it down without saying anything. "Kai..." everyone went silent as it got really awkward. D.O looked at you for help, not that you could give him any. He took awhile to do it, leaving Kai awkwardly waiting for him. He slwly brought his lips closer to Kai's and paused an inch away from his cheek trying to work up the nerve to do it. "Someone take a picture." Sehun . "Ani!" D.O screamed really loud right into Kai's ear. "Ah.." Kai complained quietly as he held his ear. "Oh... sorry." D.O apologized as he brought his lips to Kai's cheek for a kiss. "That was longer then you needed to do." Tao . D.O turned red and looked at you in embarassment as Kai thought it was funny and let out a little giggle. It was the first time he's smiled in weeks. "You!" Chen pointed at Kai's face and caught him smiling. Everyone cheered and ran up to Kai and shook him around. "Maybe D.O should kiss you more often." Kris joked around as he pulled out a name. "Chanie!". Chanyeol rolled the dice and landed on TIMBER. He then picked a name slowly. "BAEKHYUN YASSS!" Chanie screamed in excitement as he dragged Baekhyun to the game room. "Ah!" Baekhyun screamed for help as the door closed. Suho began timing them as you all carried on with the game. "When does the game end?" You asked curiously. "With a kiss on the lips." Kris said as he pulled out the next name. "Chen!" Chen cracked his neck and his knuckles and rolled the dice carefully. "Kiss" Chen closed his eyes furious as he rolled the next die. "Cheek" he nodded still not to excited about it. "Luhan!" Chen jumped up and ran over to him and smacked his lips on his cheek. "It wouldnt have been so easy if you werent so cute." Chen joked at him as Luhan wiped the kiss off his cheek. "Shoot it's me." Kris complained as he rolled the dice. "TIMBER" he then picked a name "Tao.." They both headed into the room with Baekhyun and Chanie who exceeded their two minutes. "HELP ME!" You heard Baekhyun scream from the other room as Kris laughed hysterically. Suho picked a name next "Sehun". Sehun rolled the Die and landed on Hug. He pulled out a name as he was eyeing up all the members. "Suho.." He made a discusted face as a joke and hugged Suho comfortably. Baekhyun and Chanie came out of the room; Chanie was smiling super big  while Baekhyun was all red and his hair was messed up. Suho laughed and picked the next name "Luhan!". Luhan rolled the other die, as it unexpetedly landed on lips. "WHYYYYYYY" Luhan screamed as he hid his face behind Xuimin's back. "Sehun...". Sehun's eyes widened as he looked at Luhan scared. They both stood up and met face to face. The other members held their heads and forced them together to the point that when they kissed they were stuck in the kiss for atleast three seconds. Kris came out of the room with Tao a second too late. "Omo!" Kris laughed at Luhan and Sehun. "BONUS ROUND WITH KAI AND Y/N!" Kris screamed at the both of you. "What thats not fair." you tried and fight it but Kai rolled the die already. "Timber." You slumped in your seat annoyed as Kai walked over to you. "Let's go." He said sadly.

You both entered the game room in silence as Kai looked at you with sad eyes. "I dont want you to hate me." Kai said as he looked directly into your eyes. You avoided eye contact at all costs. "I dont hate you." You started. "Yeah you kind of do." Kai said as he stepped closer to you. "Your still all I think about. You can move forward without me, and i know you will be happy. My mistakes costed me alot. I would have never confessed to you if I didnt really want to make it work with you. I never took this relationship as a joke, and i had a tremendous amount of respect for you. Hurting you was the last thing i wanted to do. and I really am sorry. I lost of a lot of respect from my Hyungs because of this, and i do have to get the respect back over time, but I dont want you to feel like you've been cheated." He started ranting as tears fell from his eyes. "Y/n.... I know I look like an idiot...but... you were my first love." Kai said softly as more tears fell from his eyes. He wasnt your first love so you werent as heart broken as him. He never told you he loved you until now. Baekhyun barged in the door and walked up to you. "Her two minutes are done now." He said as he grabbed your arm and walked you out of the room. The amount of guilt you felt was tremendous, but it was too late, and you didnt know what to do. 

Baekhyuns hand slowly let go of your arm and he looked at your expression. "What happened in there?" Baek asked curiously. "I really dont know, and I think I need you to talk to him for me." You asked Baekhyun. "Why?" He asked with his arms crossed. "To find out if he is really upset, and be his brother." You nodded at him and pushed him back towards the game room.