5 Making Memories

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

{{ Sorry to change the font on you guys, im working on formatting this}}

The guys showed you an amazing time, after the theme park you headed to a ddeokbokki restaurant and then to something Baekhyun called the light house. It wasn’t a light house. It was just a cute little tree house that had a million fireflies around it all the time. It was beautiful; you lit paper lanterns and really had the time of your life. To finish it all off you got to ride a three person bike back to the room.

All three of you entered the house laughing, filled with inside jokes. Everyone stared at the three of you in confusion as you were getting along so well. Once you realized everyone was staring at you guys you coughed and turned your attention elsewhere. “I want to laugh too.” Tao said at your direction in a monotone voice. Baekhyun felt awkward and went to tackle Chen goofing off. Chanie then jumped in the wrestling match. (Of course). You looked at Kai and smiled. You have now grown closer to Kai and he was really a good guy. “I’m actually exhausted, we did a lot today.” Kai smiled at you as he brought you into a hug. Everyone stared at you guys hugging. He secretly kissed your forehead and went into his room. You hoped it was sneaky enough, if Suho found out Kai kissed your forehead he might get protective against his good friend. You turned red and looked at everyone staring at you. Xuimin, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, Luhan and D.O all left the room as soon as it got awkward. You took a seat in between your brother and Kris. Suddenly you felt someone glaring at you so you turned quick to see who it was. It was Lay, he didn’t seem happy with you still. You didn’t know what to do so you decided to flash him an obviously fake smile. Surprisingly he smiled back and laughed. “Do you want one?” Lay asked offering you a yogurt drink. “Sure, thanks.” You responded confused. *So freaking bi-polar* you thought to yourself, but you were glad he wasn’t mean all the time. Lay left the room and headed to the game room with the rest of the boys that left at the awkwardness. Chen and Baekhyun started play fighting again and it was pretty obvious that Baekhyun was losing. Kris sat cheering them on. “Common Baek! You’re such a girl!” Kris screamed into his ear. Suho glared at you the whole time, it took a while for you to finally notice. “So..” Suho started crossing his arms. “So?” You asked confused, knowing he wasn’t very happy. “Why were you guys hugging?” Suho asked concerned. “Oh my.. who are you my father? Don’t friends hug?!” You shot back at him. Kris, Baekhyun, and Chen all stopped and stared. “No they kind of don’t.” Suho fought back. “Aw common guys, please don’t fight you make us feel awkward.” Chen complained. “Well I just want to make sure none of you guys are taking advantage of her.” Suho nodded and left to his room. You rolled your eyes and looked at the boys “he’ll get used to it. He’s fine.” You assured them. “Chen and I are going to my room if you want to hangout Jagiya.” Baekhyun said as he quickly covered his mouth. Chen and Kris busted out laughing. You raised an eyebrow and laughed a little. “I- I” Baekhyun started but kept stuttering. “Yeah yeah common.” Chen led him into the room. You looked over at Kris who you have rarely talked to. “You been through a lot recently it seems.” Kris stated seeming uninterested. You noticed he didn’t care to talk to you; he was one of those “brothers”, that didn’t care to talk to you or anything. Even though it wasn’t the coolest thing, it was fine with you. “Not really. I’m just getting to know everyone still” you shot back at him and stood up. You noticed he hasn’t made eye contact with you so you decided if you left he wouldn’t even notice.

You made your way to Baekhyuns room to hang out with him and Chen, your two best friends so far. You knocked on the door gently to find Chen and Lay on one bed and Baekhyun on the other watching TV. “This is what you guys do?” You asked as you sat down on the bed next to Baekhyun. “Sometimes.” Lay answered. You were glad he was being nice, your first impression of him scared you. Baekhyun lowered his eyes to you and smiled. “You would like this show.” Baekhyun suggested. You chose to watch the show with them and it turns out you really did like it. It was funny and corny, right up your alley. You loved laughing at stupid things with your friends. The show had repeated episodes and as they went on everyone dozed off. Including you. Your head was inches from Baekhyuns and you were passed out.

About three in the morning you heard a voice. “Yah, hey wake up.” You were confused and rubbed your eyes. It was Baekhyun. “Go to your room, I don’t want your brother to get the wrong idea.” He insisted. You laughed and got up. “Jal ga yo.” You smiled to Baekhyun and made your way to your room. A door opened on your way. A familiar face at 3 in the morning really. “Why are you out here again, in the middle of the night?” D.O sounded concerned. “I dozed off in Baekhyun and Lay’s room on accident..” you began to explain. “Literally yesterday you got that door slammed in your face and now you’re napping with them?” D.O criticized you coldly. “Okay, why are you making it sound so bad? Baekhyun is actually my closest friend here, and Lay actually doesn’t hate me… I don’t think.” You replied with a slight attitude. You thought to yourself *What… does he think I’m being a groupie?! Sleeping with them or something?!* “Well get to sleep I guess.” D.O said to you as he went into the kitchen for a late night snack.

Like always you cuddled up in bed with all your thoughts for the day. From Kai being super flirtatious, to Lay actually being nice to you, all the way to D.O’s comment you realized you were already set up for trouble that you didn’t want. You grabbed for your phone that was lit up under your pillow showing a missed text from earlier. It was a group text from your brother and 11 other people. Hey Guys save my sisters number in case she needs anything and just so you have it!! I just added her to this group chat. You read the text in your head and shut off your phone to go to sleep. 

 

So Kai seems to like you, Baekhyun might too... and D.O? No? Does he hate you....? Aish... What did you do?!? Let's get a little twisted up in this next chapter.