6 Worry

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

 

"Hey.." You heard a voice and felt someone shaking you. You peeked an eye open tiredly to see Kris towering above your bed. "What the... What?" You snapped at him still half asleep. "It's noon already, and you are still asleep. Your brother wants me to wake you up and see if you’re sick." Kris explained as he threw the sheets off you rudely. "Why would i be sick?" You sat up grabbing the blanket back towards you. "Baekhyun couldn’t practice because he was really sick, he is the only Exo K member here today, he has a fever and you were around him yesterday." Kris explained as he grabbed one of your plush toys and threw it at you. "I said get up!" He yelled at you. "You really shouldn’t be this rude to a sick person." You pouted and dragged your blanket into the living room with you and lay back down on the couch. "Aish chin cha..." Kris complained. "I didn’t wake you up so you can spread your sickness over here and got back to sleep!" He yelled at you more. "Then, what?!" You screamed back at him. Chen came outside Baekhyuns room to see what all the screaming was. "I don’t know.. your brother said "make sure my sister is up and ok please." So i was making sure you werent dead i guess." Kris answered annoyed. "Wow thanks, yes i still have a pulse, great job." You scolded him and let out a cough. Your weren’t feeling your best but you were used to getting sick after all the times you got sick when you were a kid because your immune system was weak. "You are sick too?" Chen came over to the couch concerned. "I'm fine." You insisted and comforted Chen with a smile. "Why were you guys yelling?" Chen asked confused. You both started screaming at once and Chen couldn’t understand either of you, all he hear was "Suho, sick, fever, woke me up, dead, and attitude." Chen looked at both of you confused and laughed. "Well how about you go stay with Baekhyun so you guys don’t spread your germs everywhere." Chen insisted. "Lay is going to stay with Xuimin until the sickness is gone." He added. You headed towards the room and Baekhyun had a cold rag on his head and a humidified next to him. "Omo... I got you sick?" Baekhyun asked worried. "It's okay, I get sick very easily, It doesnt even bother me." You assured him. It was weird not seeing Baekhyun smile for a change, he looked horrible, you could see the sweat on his chest and his nose was all red. "Good. Your brother would beat me. "Baekhyun laughed.

 

You both fell asleep until dinner time. Exo K already made their way home and your brother came in the room to wake you both up for dinner. You felt a lot better than before and went to shower and change. You got out and saw all the boys at the table, just sitting there. "Um... what are we waiting for?" You asked them confused. "Oh i forgot to tell you, we have a list of chores you do every day. Today it's your turn to cook! Sehun said he would help you." your brother smiled at you. You liked to believe you were a good cook although at the restaurant it was easy to just follow recipes you didn’t make up. "So what are we eating?" Xuimin asked impatiently. "Mmm.. RAMYUN!" Sehun laughed and shook his head in excitement like a crazy person. "I can do that." You nodded your head. "BORING" Tao complained at the table. "Ay! That's what we are working with today! My partner is new here." Sehun snapped back at him. The ramen smelt wonderful and everyone ate it rather quickly. After dinner like always most of the boys ran off to play video games, watch a movie, or play with BB guns. This time you got invited to play BB guns with Sehun Chanie Tao and Chen but you declined. The last time you got hit with a BB gun you weren’t too happy. "Im having hot chocolate does anybody want any?" You offered to Kai, Xuimin and Luhan. They all wanted some so you boiled a pot of water for everyone. Luhan and Xuimin requested their hot chocolate in to go cups because they wanted to go out. They didn’t invite you, or Kai so you both felt pretty offended but you let it go.

 

 You sipped you hot chocolate and head over to the couch to turn on the TV. Kai followed you to the couch with his hot chocolate as well. "Go to channel 334, it’s my favorite!" Kai requested with his feet up on the center table. You turned to his channel and put the remote down. It was animal planet.. you weren’t expecting it at all but he seemed rather interested in finding out about a two faced cat. You forced yourself to watch it enough to the point were you actually got interested. "Hey.." Kai said in a low tone. He looked around to make sure nobody was looking. "I ran out of hot chocolate..can i have some of yours?" Kai said cutely with a pouted lip. "Andwae!" you laughed at him. He moved closer and closer to you until your arms were touching. "Please it's so good." He whined some more. "No! I'm sick too, so you might get a fever even being this close." You smiled at him again. "Tch..." Kai smirked and leaned in and kissed your lips softly. You were in so much shock you almost spilt your hot chocolate all over the both of you. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. You gave him a confused face and tilted your head a little. "This wasn’t just to get my hot chocolate, right?" You asked concerned. He laughed at you and took your hot chocolate out of your hand and took a sip. "No, i could have just done that." He said as he handed your mug back to you. "I'm going to go practice some, I cant let you distract me." Kai teased you as he headed to his room. Your thoughts ran wild, if your brother ever found out he would kill  both of you and threaten to send you back home.

 

Suddenly all the power went out, an extremely loud burst of thunder shook the house and a strike of lightning hit a tree outside. The wind sounded like it would blow the building away. Kai came running back to you. "Omo.. Are you ok?" Kai asked with his hand on your shoulder. "GLOW IN THE DARK BB TIME YAAASSS!" You heard a scream from the one bedroom. You laughed and looked out the window. The wind was insane there was debris flying around everywhere. "OMO! Xuimin and Luhan are out there!" You panicked. Kai immediately picked up his phone and called them. "Guys! Guys! Where are you! What? I can’t hea-" Kai angrily hung up the phone. "I lost connection. They were screaming though." Kai told you. "Go tell your brother." Kai said running into Baekhyuns room to see if he was okay. You ran and told Suho about Xuimin and Luhan and him and Kris went out to go find them. Baekhyun made his way to the living room where everyone else met up worried about Luhan and Xuimin. You lit a few candles for light and curled up on the couch. Baekhyun was still slowly making his way to the living room and passed out on the floor. "BAEK!" Chanie screamed as he ran over to him.

 

 

So Kai wants to be a little sneaky.. okay. There is def a hurricane, the warning was sent to all of your cell phones. What would happen to Suho, Kris, Luhan and Xuimin? Nobody even knows where they are! Baekhyun isn’t looking to good either... don’t fall apart now boys.