7 Getting Lucky

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

Most of the boys huddled around Baekhyun trying to smack him awake.  “BAEK!”  You heard Chanyeol scream.  “Someone get some cold rags!” Chen yelled over in your direction. You and D.O gathered cold rags and ran them to Chen who put them over Baekhyuns head and neck. Baekhyun opened his eyes, and looked at Chen. “Baek can you hear me?” Chen waved his hand in Baekhyuns face. Baekhyun nodded and sat up slowly. Everyone helped him make his way over to the couch. “I’m okay guys.” Baekhyun assured everyone.

You heard someone’s phone ringing, but the sound was muffled, as if it were under a pillow. “Yah ! Who’s phone?! It could be Suho or Luhan.” Kai screamed at everyone. Everyone scattered around to find their phones; you found someone’s phone under the blanket on the couch. You unlocked it and answered it anyway. “Yeoboseyo?” You answered and everyone went silent. “Omo… okay keep in touch.” You nodded and hung up. “So, Suho and Kris are okay. They found Luhan and brought him to the hospital; he got cut from some debris and needed stitches. “And Xuimin?” D.O asked concerned. “They… didn’t find him.” You explained as you looked down. The boys became silent with heavy anxiety. “Oppa said he was looking for him now.” You added. “Can we just call the police and see if they can track his cellphone?” Chanyeol added. Everyone agreed as Chanyeol called the police and told them the phone number. “They will call us as soon as they find him and bring him home.” Chanyeol explained to everyone.

While everyone sat around, Baekhyun looked like he was about to pass out again. You sat next to him and held a cold rag on his forehead. “Ani... I’m okay, I’m just tired.” Baekhyun explained to you as he gently pushed your hand away. You looked at him with worry, he didn’t look good. “If you aren’t better tomorrow you’re going to the doctor.” Chen explained to him. Baekhyun nodded in agreement with his eyes closed and sweat on his forehead. You moved Baekhyuns hair off of his forehead so he could have more air. His eye peeked open at you and he smiled. “I’ll go get you some water.” You told him as you got up and headed to the kitchen. “Maybe there is too many people in here. Baekhyun is claustrophobic too.” Kai explained to everyone. They all headed to the game room together except for you and Chen.

The debris keep slammed on the window and the rain was getting heavier. “I hope Xuimin is okay…” Chen started. The thunder roared and shook the whole building. The lights began to flicker on and off, and you heard the door starting to open. You and Chen looked over with wide eyes. Xuimin came flying through the door drenched and struggling to catch his breath. “OMO!” Chen screamed as he helped Xuimin inside. You ran into the Game room to tell the others, and call the police station to let them know.  Everyone rushed to Xuimin helping him change into drier clothes. (That sounds funny but let’s pretend it wasn’t ^^) Baekhyun began to sit up and walk to the other room. The sound and people must have really bothered him sometimes. You helped him into the game room and grabbed a fan. Once you tried to plug in the fan you realized you didn’t have power. “Aish... I forgot.” You said aggravated and threw down the cord. Baekhyun laughed at you and held out his hand. You looked at him in confusion and walked closer. He grabbed your arm and pulled you down onto the couch. “Just relax. I’m fine.” Baekhyun said. You nodded and pulled out your phone to call your brother about Xuimin. They said they were heading home in a little but it was dangerous for right now. The winds reached up to 80 MPH.

Baekhyun fell asleep so you sneaked one of the cold rags on his forehead to cool him off. You peeked out into the living room to see what was going on because it was so quiet. Xuimin, Chanyeol, D.O, Lay, Tao and Sehun were all knocked out on the couch sleeping. You figured Kai and Chen probably head to their room. You walked over to Kai and Chen’s door and knocked to see if they were in there. Kai opened the door slowly and looked directly into your eyes. “Oh okay, I was wondering where you guys went.” You whispered. “Yeah Chen fell asleep about 5 minutes ago.” Kai explained. You came to the realization that you and Kai were the only one’s not asleep in the house, and suddenly felt awkward as you remembered the kiss. You began to walk away but Kai quickly grabbed your arm to stop you. “Um… I’m sorry about earlier. I don’t want to bother you.” Kai began. You stood there in silence as you didn’t know how to respond. “It’s, uh, okay.” You answered back awkwardly. Kai slowly let go of your hand and stood back. You looked him in the eye really quick but had trouble keeping eye contact. “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable around me.” Kai said with a shaky voice. “I don’t.” You assured him. Kai smiled and nodded cutely as he went back into his room and closed the door.

You were making your way back to the game room when all of a sudden you got tackled to the ground playfully. You didn’t have time to see who it was. The person pinned you to the ground and then looked you in the eye. “Omo… I thought you were Chen.” D.O laughed hysterically. “Are you okay?” He asked you sincerely. “Yeah, I’m okay, your kind of weak.” You joked around with him. “Yah!” D.O yelled at you. You then realized he was still on top of you and it looked really bad. “Yah! What are you two doing, really? Right here?!” Tao complained as he was just waking up. D.O hopped up in embarrassment and turned bright red. “Tch...” Tao sounded as he headed to the game room where Baekhyun was sleeping. It was getting late but honestly mostly everyone was too scared to sleep alone through this hurricane. The couch was taken up by most of the boys but you found a spot on the floor that seemed comfy enough. “Here.” D.O said as he threw a blanket on top of you. “Ah… Thanks.” You smiled at him, and he smiled back and found a spot on the floor across from you. “Your brother will make it home fine so just go to sleep.” D.O nodded at you. “Thanks.” You said to him as you closed your eyes and slowly fell asleep.

 

Hmm so our boys are okay! Besides Baekhyun who suddenly seems to be the walking dead. Poor Luhan has stitches but should be okay. Let’s just hope Kris, Suho and Luhan make it home safe. Thanks to D.O even without your Oppa he will still make you feel protected and at home.