11 Sometimes you just need a friend

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

So Kai came back last week. You havent talked to him. You are still "Kai's girlfriend". He has still been very sweet, suprising you with flowers, food, and a whole bunch of random stuff. Although you havent been the same, you give him the cold shoulder very often and you know he is hurt by it. He doesnt know you found out about the party, but he is very suspicious. Two days ago Kai and D.O were arguing really loud screaming at eachother and Suho had to break it up. You couldnt help but to think it was about you. 

 

Today you are going to the amusment park with Baekhyun! Finally you get to put those tickets to use now that Baekhyun read the whole article and grew some confidence on roller coasters. You arrove at the theme park and there were mobs of people everywhere. "What if someone recognizes you?" You asked Baekhyun nervously. "It's okay, I dont mind signing a few things." Baekhyun smiled as you both got to the cotton candy cart. "Want some?" Baekhyun asked hopefully. "I never had it, im not sure if I will like it." You explained. "Omo... Never ha-." Baekhyun began then cut himself off. "Two cotton candy's please." He smiled at you excited. You grabbed the cotton candy from the guy and head over to a bench. You took a bite of cotton candy for the first time and it melted in your mouth bursting with flavors. Your eyes widened and you smiled big. "Ahh yes! You like it!" Baekhyun cheered. "Yes! Just like your going to like the roller coaster." You laughed joyfully. You pulled him over to the rollercoaster line as you both finished your cotton candy. Baekhyun's face dropped and his stomach was turning. You could see it on his face that he was extremely nervous. His face turned pale and it looked like he was going to puke. "Hey! It's fun! Nothing feels bad on a roller coaster!" You smiled at him. You were suprised to see him smile back considering how nervous he was to get on. You thought long and hard of any way to help him get through the roller coaster. You remembered the little things that helped you ride roller coasters and did your best. You were next in line and Baekhyun shut his eyes tight and swollowed his fear. The line gates opened and you both sat in your seat. "My feet are numb." Baekhyun said to you nervously. "Yah! It's okay. I'm here." You smiled at him and pinched his cheek. The roller coaster began going up the hill and Baekhyun's eyes were closed tight. "Ani! I changed my mind, get me off!" Baekhyun screamed. "BAEK! Look at me." You screamed to him as he opened one eye to you. You smiled at him sweetly and put your hand out for him to grab; you thought of all the boundries you could be crossing by doing that but at the end, you didnt care, you just wanted to make him feel comfortable. He smiled back and grabbed your hand. The Roller coaster reached the peek and it went down the hill. "He did it." you thought to yourself. He screamed non stop until it stopped which would defiantly hurt his singing voice for awhile. "So..." You jumped in front of him cheesing. "Lets do another." Baekhyun nodded as he grabbed your wrist and guided you to another big roller coaster. 

You were happy he liked it so much and that you could be there to help him through his fear. You guys got pictures with people dressed as cartoons, ate so much cotton candy, and Baek even won you a giant teddy bear. "It would be weird if i went home with a big pink teddy bear so maybe you should just have it." He laughed and handed you the teddy bear. "Omo!! THANK YOU!" You hugged him as you were jumping up and down. "Hey..." You started and Baekhyun looked over at you with a raised eyebrow. "Does the blue cotton candy taste diffrent then the pink one?" You asked cutely eyeing up the cotton candy cart. "Y/n! You had so much cotton candy today already! You have a problem now!" Baekhyun laughed at you. You knew it was true but you couldnt stop yourself. "Common!" You dragged him over to the cotton candy stand. You ate your cotton candy fast and gave him a pouted bottom lip once it was all gone. "Your an animal!" Baekhyun teased you. "Yah!" He screamed as he pointed to the swings ride which lit up brightly and the dimmed area. You laughed at his excitment and ran over to the swings with him. It was alot more fun than you remembered it being. It was so relaxing. Baekhyun's chair kept swinging close to yours, which made you scream every time. The ride stopped and Baekhyuns swings bumped into yours gently. You laughed and got up out of the seat. "Hey look!" Baekhyun pointed to a two person bike that was outside of the theme park to rent. You smiled at him with your eyes as you both began riding it, although it was challenging with the big bear. "Can we just go to the light house for a little, it's really pretty at this time." Baekhyun asked. You nodded and you both headed to the light house. 


Fireflies flew around everywhere and you could see the sun setting in the distance. "Isn't it really cool!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Let's send a picture to Chen!" Baekhyun laughed as he pulled out his phone and snapped a nice picture of the both of you with fire flies surrounding you. "Daebak!" He cheered as his contagious smile made you giggle. You spent alot of times with Baekhyun like this, he always picked teh most relaxing beautiful places to hangout. It was about 8:30 PM when you both head back to the house. You walked in and stumbled directly into Kris and Kai. "Opp." You sounded as you bumbed into their arms. Baekhyun laughed to himself. Kai extended his arm to you to see if you were okay but you instantly backed away from him. Kai eyed your teddy bear and looked down sadly. He walked away from you and headed towards the game room. It was obvious something was wrong with Kai, and you knew it was because you have been ignoring him. Kris and Baekhyun followed him into the game room from a distance. They hear sniffling and saw him wipe his eyes a few times. They both backed away and left him alone. "What's wrong with Kai?" D.O asked you confused. "What?" you questioned him as he guided you by the shoulders near then game room. You saw a tear fall down his cheek and immediatly felt guilt. You walked into the Kitchen and signaled for D.O to comeover. "He is like this because... I havent been talking to him or anything. He lied to me remember." You explained to him. "Yeah... I told you to dump him 3 weeks ago." D.O shook his head. "What if he didnt even cheat on me, if he just wanted to hangout with Taemin and didnt know about the party until it was too late?" You thought out loud. "No... He didnt have to lie to you about it though." D.O shook his head dissaproving. "He knew it would hurt me. Maybe that's why he was hiding it. Maybe it wasnt even his fault." You brought to D.O's attention. D.O thought to himself and staye quiet. 

 

I have to go to work so ill write when i get home. Do you think Kai is innocent?