9 Confessions

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You were sitting inside your room doing online work trying to get a job working for EXO in some way. You were aiming to be an assistant manager but the idea had to be persuaded. You worked so hard on an essay, it took about four hours to finish, just explaining why they need more then one manager and why they should come to you first. Suho came in the door and closed it behind him. He sat on the bed next to you peeking at your laptop. "Ah so you are going to try and be a manager! We can all help with that. You basically already have the job!" Suho said excitedly. "Oppa." You began when suddenly your throat locked up. "Wh- why do you accuse me of being with all the boys? You are making it hard and more uncomfortable for me here." You started trying not to make eye contact. Suho took a deep breath before he started talking. "Listen... y/n... I'm sorry. I wont cal you out in front of them anymore...." Suho started. "But." He then added. Your attention turned to him quickly, your Oppa has always had a catch to every deal he made. "You have to promise to tell me everything that goes on. Every thought you have about anyone living here, anything. I wont over react, I just want you to tell me." Suho explained. Although you believed Suho can keep calm in situations, you feel like maybe your not so sure this time. Over all he is your older brother and in order for him to understand you completely he needs to know how you feel first.You nodded in agreement and went into deep thought. "Anything I should know about as of now, sis?" Suho asked innocently. You stayed quiet in the deep thought for a few seconds.

*FLASHBACK*

"Y/n! If i do this for you, you can not tell Eumma. You wont be in trouble and you will be perfectly fine just as long as you keep quiet." Suho lectured you as he grabbed your report card and shredded it in the shredding machine never to be read again. The third grade was already hard for you and now you had to lie to your mom and act like nothing was wrong. Your mom got home and asked if you had any homework and you exploded. "Eumma im sorry! Suho shredded it for me to keep me out of trouble! I didnt know I did bad until the report card came. I- I'm sorry Ma-." you began crying on your knees at your moms feet as you watched your brother get hit with a pan to the a few times, and a slipper to the head. He was grounded for a week, and you were grounded for two.

*PRESENT*

You instantly thought of the last time you attempted you lie, and how it was a crystal memory in your head, hence, a lesson learned. "Okay. Well then i should say something maybe..." You began as you then realized there was no turning back once you said that. "Well you see..." You started slowly. "It's nothing really, like very minor, total rated G stuff here. Kai.... and I... we kissed." You blurted it out as fast and easy sounding as possible. "Wait.. nothing with Baekhyun?" Suho asked sounding relieved. "Uh.. no why?" You asked confused. "Nothing nothing, um nothing. Okay yeah Kai.. good guy I have nothing to worry about." Suho smiled at you for assurance. "Really?" You smiled at him happily. He nodded at you and  looked near the door. "You arent lying right? No baekhyun?" Suho asked for the second time. "Oppa... I already told  you no." You looked at him puzzled. "Why are you still on that?"  you asked him. Suho looked around for answers then looked at you and laughed. "Nothing really its just stupid." Suho laughed again. "Oppa." You said in a serious tone that you would always use to let Suho know you were being very serious. "One day.. Me and baekhyun made a bet on who could hook up with the others sister first. I agreed because Baekhyun has two sisters that come visit sometimes, and well i dont know, i dont want him kissing you or messing with you over a bet. It's wrong." Suho nodded at you. "So Baekhyun made a bet that he can kiss me before you can kiss one of his sisters?" You asked laughing at the stupidity. Suho nodded embarrassed. "I'll have my guard up thanks." You laughed again.

You left your room to get some hot chocolrate from the kitchen. You went to open the fridge to get out the milk when someone slammed it shut before you could even iopen it all the way. The arm twisted you around facing them, and slammed your back on the firdge. It was Kai, he had dark circles under his eyes seeming as he lost sleep. "I am telling your brother about us, I'm sorry. I dont want to hide anything else, it's stressing me out and all i can think about is seeing your face smiling at me, and..." Kai drifted off as he realized what he just did. He stepped back in the middle of his sentence and looked down at his feet confused with his own actions. "I already told him, but i didnt know all tha-" You said quietly back as you got interrupted. "Hey can i talk to you for a minute?" D.O cut you off and dragged Kai into his room and slammed the door.

 

*FLASHBACK*

""It makes sense now! You guys had that long awkward hug after hanging out all day. YOU GUYS TALK!" Luhan clapped his hands obviously very happy that he figured it out all by himself. "Ahh! I shoudl be a detective, No? Look, you dont even have to talk." Luhan laughed some more. "Aish..." You said to yourself flustered. "Wait.. Kai wouldnt do that to D.O." Luhan then thought to himself.

 

*PRESENT*

 

You stood in the kitchen confused and full of diffrent thoughts. "Okay y/n stop being nosey now... whatever is going on between them is not your buisnes." You thought in your head. You instantly got out of the mood for hot chocolate and decided to watch TV. Xuimin was the only one in the living room and you were hoping things wouldnt get awakward but you were so overwhelemed and tired that laying on the couch was nothing but perfect. "Oh sorry, you can change the channel if you want." Xuimin smiled handing you the remote. "Thanks." You smiled as you a music channel playing an old SHINEE performance of Dream Girl. "Taemin! That's Kai's Bestfriend. You know?" Xuimin asked pointing to Taemin on the screen. "What really?" You asked shocked. "He is bestfriends with someone in a diffrent group and not in EXO?" You asked him. "Yeah... just like you and Baekhyun are bestfriends. You arent in EXO either. That isnt a rule." Xuimin laughed at you. You thought about the bet your brother was telling you about in your room; Baekhyun really did act like your bestfriend or brother, he never hit on you besides once when he called you Jagiya... but it was an accident, he is just goofy, for some reason you trust he will  back out of the bet if he remembers it. Atleast you hope he would.

 

Aish im getting tired... hah Merry Christmas everyone. I have an exciting chapter coming up next. Subscribe and you wont be dissapointed!