17 Blown up

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

You headed out the door to Baekhyun Sehun and Chen. "Hey why did you guys leave?" You asked them curiously. Baekhyun looked at you with sad eyes and shook his head but didnt say anything. "Come here." Chen took you to the other room. "The other night... Baek, D.O, and I had a conversation." Chen started as he told you nervously. "Basically, we all knew from the start that Baekhyun had a crush on you, but he held back from day one. You know he is your bestfriend, but we all know he is just holding back for you to be happy. Also, D.O has been hiding his feelings because he knew Baekhyun liked you. They both were convinced you were in love with Kai but now that you are over, thing's are getting complicated between D.O and Baekhyun. D.O told me about his plan to get extremely close to you during your routine, he knew it would upset Baekhyun so he asked me to take him somewhere else for the meantime. D.O would have never done that but he knew it would win the director over. Baekhyun would have done the same thing,  but he didnt want to kiss you in front of your brother.. along time ago they made this bet-" You stoppped Chen right there with a million things running through your head. "So Baekhyun likes me..." You looked at Chen with wide confused eyes. Chen nodded and gulped. "And D.O likes me but he doesnt want Baekhyun to be mad at him?" You questioned him. Chen nodded.  "So Baekhyun was going to kiss me as well?" You asked Chen. "Yeah.. exccept Suho and Baekhyun made a stupid bet when we were trainees.-" Chen started as you cut him off. "Well he would win if he kissed me right?" You asked angrily. "Well yeah but... until he convinces Suho to call off the bet.. he isnt going to kiss you." Chen assured you. At this point you were more then confused. "He would win." you stated. "No he really wouldnt. Do you think Baekhyun wants to kiss you to win a bet, or because he likes you?" Chen aske as he raised his eyebrow. "Well, if he is willing to call off the bet... I think the kiss would actually have a meaning to it." You said quietly and softly. "Exactly, but he cant do that until he talks to your brother, and now that he knows D.O has been trying to get closer to you, he feels... well... he feels horrible." Chen said as he looked at Baekhyun who was glaring at the ground with Sehun patting his back gently. 

You nodded at Chen and smiled as you walked away. You walked up to Baekhyun and held out your hand. It reminded him of the roller coaster, how your hand helped him through a hard time. He looked at your hand and slowly grabbed it, his face wouldnt smile. You frowned at him and pulled him outside with you. "Hey..." You said calmly to him. He looked down at the ground next to you sadly. "Hey." He responded confused. "I think the director liked you alot. She said she would be picking a different person everytime." you informed him as his eyes lit up. "I really hope i get to Duo with you thats all." Baekhyun forced himself to smile as he finally looked at your eyes. "I wanted to Duo with you honestly, your idea was more comfortable with me." You said to him as you smiled. "Y- you did?" He asked with wide eyes. "Yeah, i really did, and i still do." You smiled with your eyes. You started to walk away but Baekhyun stopped you by the shoulder. "Do you by chance... like D.O?" Baekhyun hesitantly asked you. You looked at him as you were caught off guard. "Wha-what?" You asked again. Baekhyun looked down nervously and stepped closer to you as he pulled you to his chest and wrapped his arms around you in a long tight, and passionate hug. You could smell his cologne and hear his heart beat. All of a sudden you heard a camera go off. You both quickly looked around and saw Two guys with camera's. "They must be with the paparazzi." Baekhyun stated as he hid you behind him. "Sir.. I know you arent suppose to be in the back of this building." Baekhyun said sternly. The two guys ran away with the picture of you both hugging. Baekhyun looked at you with a guilty face. "We might be in trouble." Baekhyun said to you as he stared back inside to see if anyone was watching. He guided you back inside towards Chen and Sehun.

"Paparazzi usually has the picture around the internet in less then 5 minutes with an unexpected caption, starting unexpected scandals." Baekhyun explained to you. "Did you just say something about paparazzi?" Sehun looked alarmed. Baekhyun explained to him what happened as all the boys came out of the studio to find you guys. Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun and you all looked stressed out now. "Is everything okay?" Kris asked concerned. All the boys stayed quiet waiting for an answer. Chen and Sehun looked at Baekhyun nervously. "It's my fault... I wasnt thinking." Baekhyun looked at the ground and then at Suho. All the boys started murmuring and whispering to eachother in confusion. "Can i talk to you... alone?" Baekhyun asked Suho sincerely. They both headed into the recording studio and sat down. "What is this?" Suho asked impatiently. "Listen... remember that bet we made  about your sister and-" Baekhyun started. "Yeah what about it?" Suho asked tempered. "Can i back out?" Baekhyun asked hopeful and bit his lip nervously. "Why? What did you do!?" Suho stepped closer to Baekhyun as he raised his voice louder. "Hyung.." Baekhyun said low as a tear slowly fell from his eye. Suho was beat red and about to explode on Baekhyun. "I like her.. a lot." Baekhyun confronted him. Suho looked down to his feet and bit his tounge. "WHAT IS WITH YOU GUYS! First Kai, then Luhan keeps flirting with her, then D.O kisses her, and now you are telling me this?!" Suho yelled trembling. Suho grabbed Baekhyun's collar of his shirt tightly. Baekhyun's eyes drowned in sorrows, you could see the sadness with a single stare. Xuimin and Chen ran in the room after hearing screaming and found Baekhyun in Suho's grip. "Yah!" Chen ran over to Suho releasing his grib and standing in front of him. Xuimin put his hand around Baekhyuns shoulders and asked if he was okay. "Yeah nothing happened." Baekhyun answered in a monotone voice. Baekhyun stared at the wall lost in his thoughts. "He kissed her?" Baekhyun mumbled to himself. "What? How did-? What did you tell him?!" Chen shoved Suho back more. "Why would you do that?!" Chen screamed louder getting more angry. D.O and Tao walked in after hearing Chen screaming. Tao ran over to Chen and calmeed him down as D.O stared at Beakhyun who was sitting on the floor staring at the wall. He looked destroyed.

 You peeked in the room to see what was going on. You saw tears in your brothers eyes,and your bestfriends torn apart. You called in everyone to help with the situation. They all took Suho and Chen to diffrent rooms as Kris tried convincing the director that everything was okay so nobody would get in troube. You walked over to Baekhyun and sat next to him. He had a dried up tear on your cheek, you went to wipe it away but he stopped your hand before you could make it there. You gasped in suprise as Baekhyun then gently put down your hand and shook his head. You have never been rejected by your bestfriend for trying to help him before. You choked up and tried not to cry. You stood up and looked at Kai, Tao and Xuimin who were still in the room. "Is this all my fault?" You asked out loud with a shaky voice. They all stared at you with upset expressions. Baekhyun still wouldnt look at you. "A- ani." Kai stuttured as he tried to make you feel better. "Please dont blame this on yourself only. It wasnt just you. Others are at fault as well." Xuimin assured you. Sehun came running through the door and stopped and stared at all of you. "The scandal is out." He said annoyed as he threw you his phone. You caught it and looked at the article. "A BONDING DUO OR A LOVE AFFAIR?" You read as you saw Baekhyuns picture hugging you underneath. Xuimin peeked over your shoulder and instantly became stressed out and snatched the phone out of your hands. "Listen, this isnt helping us. We have had plenty scandals before, we know how to handle it, this is more important right now." Xuimin stated as he threw back Sehuns phone. 

You looked over one more time at Baekhyun and started balling your eyes out, and walked out of the room with a twisted stomach. You didnt know what had happened in those few moments, you didnt know what was bad and what was good. Neither Baekhyun nor D.O has done anything wrong in your opinion, D.O didnt even kiss you, his lips barely touched yours, but your mind still couldnt stop thinking about it. You collapsed on the floor in the dance studio and wiped your tears. You pulled out your phone and brought up the scandal article. You scrolled down and saw comments that werent very nice. You threw your phone across the room and sat alone crying. 

 

Your brother went crazy on your bestfriends. D.O meant no harm in the almost kiss during his audition, in fact he even tried to protect Baekhyun from not seeing it. Either way you knew you were coming in between the boys and it needed to be stopped. Kai doesnt seem like the problem anymore does he?