16 Secrets

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

The sun came through the window and directly into your eyes waking you up. You looked at Baekhyun sleeping on your shoulder cuddled around your arm. You closed your eyes and didnt want to wake up but you realized it was the big day, today they will pick your partner for the Duo. Your eyes shot open with excitment as you gengtly shook Baekhun to wake up. "Baek, get up and get ready!" You whispered to him trying not to wake anyone else who may be sleeping. "Oppa wants to sleep." Baekhyun cooed to you as he huddled under the blanket some more. "Aish... fine, I guess you dont want to Duo with me as bad as D.O and Luhan, they are already getting ready." You . "Omo... I forgot about that." Baekhyun panicked as he stood up and head to his room. You smiled and took a deep breath to calm down. You were defiantly nervous but in a way you got dragged into being famous so they have to protect you. 

You all took a van to the studio, you all warmed up your voices and stretched on the drive there and walked in with determination. "First up y/n and Luhan." You stood up ready to go as Luhan looked at you nervously. "You'll do good." You comforted him as the music began. You both stared into eachothers eyes as you began the routine, Luhan was kept the routine just as it was, very simple and he did what he had to do. Luhan kissed your hand and sat back down, as Kai then stood up for his turn. You were both nervous because of the concept, but you danced so well together. Kai had his own style and so did you. The part came up where his face was inches from yours again. You both played the part as if you were in love. Baekhyun and D.O both coughed and looked away. You shot them a "really now?" look as you finished the routine. "So far, I like Luhan and y/n. Although y/n and Kai dance together great, they arent convincing me that they are in love when they dance." The director said as he told Kai to join the others. "Mm let's go with Baekhyun now." The director snapped as she looked down at her clip board. You were comfortable with Chen, the only thing is you couldnt take eachother seriously enough, when he grabbed your cheek and brought you closer you both started laughing which the director wasnt very happy with. "You guys do well, but will you be able to stay serious while recording?" The director asked curiously. Chen looked at making an ugly face to make you laugh. "Oh of course we could be serious! Oppa is here, and he loves you. Come to me." Chen joked around as he your face and started laughing again. "This is difficult." Chen admitted as he voluntarilly stepped back. "Okay so far, Luhan is good. Let's go with Baekhyun now." The director said as she restarted the music. Baekhyun looked nervous, and hesitant. He danced well, he was very close to Kai with the dancing aspect except his emotions were more real. He danced with you as if he were nervous to even be with you. His lip singing was great, and he looked like he was going to cry at times. He grabbed your face and his hand slid down to the back of your neck as he let go softly. You were confused because he was suppose to hold your face for the whole note, but instead he let go fofr half of it. "Wow... Baekhyun, that was perfect, you have me thinking some second thoughts... Do I want him to be sad about her not talking to him or have him keep chasing after her... hmmm" The director thought deeply. "Sit with Luhan for now, i'll have to think it through." The director nodded as she signaled for Xuimin to stand up and start with you. You knew Xuimin was a good actor just like you so it would have a lot of convincing emotions. He wasnta half bad dancer, as you started dancing you realized he had his own style, you both looked happy dancing and singing together like you were having a blast. He grabbbed your cheek just like it was rehersed and he ended it with him kneeling down in front of you, as if he were begging you to fall for him. You smiled big at the end of the routine and gave him a huge hug because of how great it turned out. "Wow... Xuimin!!! Amazing." The director smiled at him as she looked down at her clip board and crossed out two names. "So, Xuimin is in so far." She smiled as Baekhyun and Luhan walked back to everyone else slowly. Baekhyun turned red, and you couldnt tell if it was because he was sweating or angry, but it was defiantly one of them.

"Lastly, D.O.. suprise me will ya?" The lady said as she tapped her foot on the floor repeatedly. "Yes ma''am but, give me one second." D.O said as he excused himself and pulled over Chen as he whispered something in his ear. Chen didnt look too happy, but he nodded in agreement. Chen took Baekhyun and Sehun out of the room and towards the recording studio. D.O ran back and signaled for the director to start the music. You were very curious about what just happened but you didnt want to be distracted. You both started the dance perfectly in sync. You guys looked like you had practiced together before a million times. While you were dancing you had a feeling D.O would win, but at the same time you thought Baekhyun did just as well. You and D.O were back to back as he turned you around quickly and put his hand on your cheek and his thumb behind your ear as he lip sang an inch away from your face,so close that you could smell the berry gum he was chewing. Your heart started pounding as he was not almost touching your lips, suddenly you felt his lips barely touch yours as they skimmed eachother and he pulled away. The director looked happy with how close he got as she smirked at you. You both finished the dance perfectly and it so happened to be exactly what the director was looking for. "Good job! You two are golden! You're in! But!" The director started. You all looked over to her with confusion once she said but. "I have an idea to change the boy for your next song, we can keep it fresh, and nobody will ever know which EXO star is next." The director smirked as she waddled away with her heels clanging on the hard floor. 

You stood still, your heart pounding, and your legs numb, butterflies flew around your stomach. D.O smiled shyly at you and held up his hand for a high five. WHO ASKS FOR A HIGH FIVE AFTER KISSING SOMEONE! You thought to yourself. You smiled at him anyway and smacked his hand as he grabbed it tightly. "That was amazing." D.O smiled with his eyes as he placed his other hand ontop of yours. You smiled to him but you couldnt help but think what it was that he whispered to Chen about. 

 

Hmm, why was Baekhyun so angry? And what was that secret all about. Ugh nobody likes secrets.