1 My Brothers Promise

I thought living with 12 boys would be FUN...

When you were little you and you're brother Suho made a promise. A promise that, wherever life takes you, you will both stick together through it all. "I want to become famous for my passion, and when i become famous i'm going to need your help sis." Suho smiled at you. He seemed so certain, and turns out he was right. It was 2012 and your brother was in a Kpop ground called EXO. Right from the start they blew up, and became so famous. You sat around for months thinking about that promise your brother made you. "Oppa, I’m still around at the ddeokbokki shop waiting for you to bring me with you to Seoul." You said to yourself angrily washing the dishes. Your restaurant was doing great now that Suho was famous the name got known.

  "Oppa?" You answered your phone.  "Y/n! Sorry it took me so long to call, it took me forever to get a co-ed roommate agreement through my manager." Suho began. "What? I'm confused." You put the dishes down and turned the water off to hear him better. "I made a promise, and i am keeping it. You get to stay with me." Suho explained. "Oh! Really! Is it because your lonely, and need my help with dishes and cleaning." You started offended. "ANI! y/n i am serious, if i get to live this great life I want to share it with you!" you can hear Suho giggle through the phone. "Oh, and I’m not lonely, I live with all 12 of the guys." Suho stated. "Wait what?! You live with all of them? I thought you lived alone? How is that going to work?" You said startled. "Well you see, we share rooms, and we get along great, turns out team work is the dream work sis. Common it's not every day a girl gets asked to live with idols. Why are you asking me so many questions?" Suho said losing patience. "Sorry." You apologized. You felt maybe you should stop before you ruin your chances. "Okay, well I emailed you a plane ticket. Pack your stuff and I'll pick you up at the airport, the guys are very excited to meet you. They know im the boss of the house so you have nothing to worry about either." Suho assured you as he hung up the phone. You screamed in excitment as you ran to your mom to tell her the news. She wasnt very excited that her only other child was leaving but she always did support you. After packing everything you own, your mom drove you to the airport. "I'll visit all the time!" You smiled to your mother. She kissed your forehead and drove off.

It was your first time flying alone, you were very nervous but it wasnt a very long flight. You got to the gate of the plane and handed them your phone with the ticket on it. "Oh. Hello. Pleasure to meet you." A lady smiled to you and guided you onto the plane. Your brother never seemed to upset you, you sat in a comfortable first class seat alone in peace. "Ladies and gentleman we are now arriving at Seoul South Korea, we welcome you and advise you to stay seated with your seatbelts fastned until the light turns off." You heard the flight attendant over the speaker. You fastened you seat belt and felt your stomach drop as the plane dropped. You got slightly sick, and your face turned pale.  The same flight attendant helped you get your luggage and guided you to your brother. "Gamsahamnida" You bowed to the lady as you turned to your brother.

"Wow sis, is it so bad to get some sun these days?" Suho teased you. "I'm not pale, I just-" You ran to the nearest trashcan and threw up from your motion sickness on the plane. Although it was gross you felt alot better and your brother was there holding your hair back. "Oh wonderful. Have this." Suho teased you some more and handed you a ginger ale to calm your stomach. You thanked him with a smile and gulped the soda. "Common, lets get you home and situated." You folowed your brother into a van as you headed to your new to be called home.

 

So the second you got to Seoul you puke, good job. You trust your brother to take care of you though! Let's see how it goes when meeting everyone. ^^