Nineteen [Final]

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unfortunately, Junhyung didn’t survive and he died at the accident’s location while Woohyun survived and he was sent away to the hospital.”

Jiyeon sighed and rub her chest. “Gosh, I’m dying if anything happen to Woohyun.”

Kibum turned his wheel and stopped by the road. The girl beside him looked at him weirdly. “Are you okay, Kibum?”

The blond nodded and smiled. “Finally… Woohyun found his happiness.”

“Kibum…”

“I was too stupid for leaving him and let him married with Sunggyu, let him faced with the psycho brother but luckily, Woohyun still had a chance to be happy. I guess Myungsoo was sent by the God for the precious Nam Woohyun.” He tried to hold his tears.

Jiyeon pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles on his back. “It’s okay, Kibum. It’s not your fault. At least, you’re not someone that took someone else’s husband.”

Kibum pushed her slowly and looked into her eyes. “What do you mean, Jiyeon?”

She sighed. “You know what? I’m Myungsoo’s girlfriend.”

“We shared a same though, I think. Let’s go to the hospital?”

Jiyeon nodded. She wanted to look at the couple before she left.

 

 

***

 

 

Woohyun woke up as he felt someone was holding his hand. His nose sensed a familiar smell and he knew that he was in the hospital now. He tried to sit and put a pillow to support his back. His eyes widen when he saw the one who did hold his hand just now... was his husband.

"Myungsoo?"

The other man lifted his eyes and brushed his eyes. He was sleepy as he waited for his husband about five hours. "Woohyun-ah, did you wake up for real?" he asked.

Woohyun ruffled his husband's hair. "Yes, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo nodded before he felt sleep again. Woohyun smiled. "I’m supposed that you are tired, Myungsoo. Just sleep okay?"

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on his head. He tried to hold it back it was just too hurt. Woohyun bit his lips.

Myungsoo woke up when he heard something and when he did, he saw his precious husband was trying to hold back his pain. He quickly left the room and found a doctor.

"Help me, doc. My husband..."

 

 

“Woohyun was lucky because he could survive himself and both his twins. It was a miracle and –“

“Wait, what? My husband’s pregnant?” asked Myungsoo curiously. He was sure that he didn’t hear the wrong words.

Dr. Kim nodded. “Yes. I need you to take care of him as his body was still weak and don’t make him sad okay? It’s not good for his pregnancy.”

After the discussion, Myungsoo found out that his brother-in-law and Chanyeol were eavesdropping just now. He folded his arm in front of his chest. “Mind to tell me the truth?”

Sehun bit his lips and looked at the giant man beside him. Chanyeol finally nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter