Twelve

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun woke up about 5 am in the morning because he felt weird with himself. He felt nausea and he didn’t have any idea with that. Woohyun still felt pain at his lower part because he just making love with his husband again last night. He sighed and sat on the chair at his kitchen. When he thinks about it again, why he need to have with his husband when they didn’t love each other?

 

Woohyun realised that he acted like a depressed high schoo girl who loves someone that he knows he will never loves him back. Am I that childish? I’m twenty two years and I must be a matured man. Woohyun didn’t want his present life will be like the past anymore. He should be careful with this. Woohyun stared at his phone when it suddenly received a message and it was from Dongwoo. He bits his lips when he read it. Should I meet him?

 

Myungsoo didn’t wake up yet so the elder changed his clothes into a casual shirt and straight cut jeans. He gave a kiss on his husband’s forehead before took his car key (he got it after a week they washed Myungsoo’s car) and now it’s the time to meet him again. Woohyun sighed and said to the sleeping CEO, “If you know that I already had fallen for you… “

 

Dongwoo got a reply from his best friend. Woohyun wanted to meet him? He frowned before he felt his husband’s hands clinging around his neck. “Honey, where do you want to go?” asked the younger. Dongwoo smiled and turned his husband around. “Howon dear, I want to meet Woohyun for a while. Can you look after Sungjong? I’m not sure how long our discussions will be.” told Dongwoo. Howon didn’t say anything but nod.

 

They met Woohyun at the usual café they did go when they were in high school. Woohyun breathed heavily. “What do you want from me?” Woohyun didn’t expect to meet him again but he felt relieved because at least, theres’ Dongwoo with him. He stares at the guy. It’s look like a reunion sometimes when the three friends remembered their past times.

 

***

 

Woohyun POV

 

“My name is Nam Woohyun and I want to be a member of Student Council.” The members of Student Council frowned and they didn’t believe what just he said to them. They knew Woohyun as a bad boy, naughty and playboy and now, he wanted to join them? Dongwoo was about to say something when the president clapped his hands. “Congratulations, you are one of us now!” and that really will be the end of their life. The other members gulped.

 

Woohyun was a bad boy along with his younger brother, Sehun. They were naughty and always find problems with another student but the both brothers were good in sports. They always win in the game and other students didn’t expect the both brothers will be so good in sports. Woohyun was playing soccer while Sehun played basketball for their school team. Woohyun had another brother, but he is Nam’s adopted son and older than Woohyun.

 

Nam family members: Nam Soohyun, Nam Jihyun, Nam Junhyung, Nam Woohyun and Nam Sehun. Mr. Nam was a director of Nam Corporation while Mrs. Nam was a fashion designer. They got married in young ages and that’s why Woohyun’s friends wonder why Woohyun’s parents still young, handsome and beautiful. Not to mention that a student from his school thought that his mother as his sister.

 

The news about Woohyun being a member of Student Council was the hottest news ever. Sehun’s eyes widened when his senior or his basketball captain said to him. “You didn’t lie to me right, Minho hyung?” asked the younger. Minho shook his head and smiled. “I hope that you can be kind like him too, Sehun.” Sehun blushed when his captain said that. Should he?

 

Of course when they were getting home, Sehun got his brother and asked him questions like some old woman did. Woohyun can’t help but laughed. Sehun felt annoying when his brother didn’t tell him anything and he had a plan for the answer. He smirked after Woohyun entered his bathroom. Sehun met his eldest brother when Junhyung was making his homeworks. Junhyung was in his senior year and will enter university soon.

 

“Hyung!” he shook his brother’s body when Junhyung just answered him with “hurm.” Junhyung sighed before turned around. “Hyung, did you hear me? I think Woohyun hyung was falls in love with someone! Isn’t that obvious?” asked the younger. Junhyun rolled his eyes. “Who’s that boy?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter