Eight

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongwoo didn’t know how to tell his husband about Woohyun. It was totally hurt and Howon didn’t know at all. Dongwoo was exactly sure on it but he need a proof. Maybe he should meet Woohyun’s ex husband. While he was thinking further, Sungjong cried from his crib. “Mom is here, shh…” he tried to make his baby calm down when Howon entered the bedroom. “Honey…”

 

Dongwoo turned around and nearly hit his husband chin. “Oops, I’m sorry.” He grinned and Sungjong blinks at his father. “Aigoo, Sungjongie. Come to Dad.” Howon took the baby from his husband and carried him. Sungjong looks happy with his father around. “Someone is missing his Dad.” said the mother and Howon laughed.

 

“Dear, can I talk to you later?” Dongwoo bits his lips while his husband was busy playing with Sungjong. Howon looks at his husband weirdly. “Why? We always talk to each other right?” asked the husband. Dongwoo shook his head. “No. It’s okay. Erm, I think I should go to the toilet now.”  He fastens his steps to the bathroom before he closed the door.

 

Dongwoo pats his chest as he get into the bathroom. He stared at his phone. There were few messages from him. What he want again? Lazily, Dongwoo did reply him with a message only. After he finished, he washed his face and go to his bedroom. When he was about to lean himself, his husband pulls his legs. “Yah, Hoya!” he shouted as he saw the grinning face. “Sungjong is sleep. Now, it is time for us.” And Dongwoo totally didn’t reject it at all.

 

***

 

“Woohyun-ah! Wait for me!” Dongwoo tried to walk faster but failed. The vice president was reading his book and didn’t hear his best friend at all. Finally, he got him. Woohyun frowned when he saw Dongwoo panted. “Are you okay?” he patted the other’s cheeks. “Woohyuna, the president was looking for you.” Dongwoo shook his head before whispered. Woohyun’s face turned red suddenly. “No, I don’t have any relationship with him.” He tried to deny it.

 

The school found out about their president felt in love with the vice president when the president suddenly blurts out it to one of Woohyun’s fans. Dongwoo didn’t like the president at all. He was a jerk and Woohyun was totally wrong to fall in love with him. “If I can tell you the truth, Woohyun…” Dongwoo sighed before walked away.

 

He sat one of the couches at the park before someone greeted him. “Can I sit here?” Dongwoo just nodded. He must be their junior because their school had set different color of nametag for each batch.The boy stared at him making Dongwoo feel uneasy. “Err, I’m sorry. Can we be friends? I’m Hoya.” And that was the day he met his boyfriend.

 

***

 

Jiyeon felt weird with her boyfriend. Myungsoo didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter