Fifteen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo woke up with his husband on his embrace. Woohyun looks so beautiful and glowing. He didn’t know why but he felt that he was just has a sweet dream, which Woohyun and him were expecting a child. Myungsoo slowly sit up not to wake his husband up, he ruffles Woohyun’s hair.

 

Woohyun opened his eyes and found out that he was on Myungsoo’s lap. The younger was smiling at him. Myungsoo bend down to kiss his forehead. “Good morning, Darling.” Darling, Myungsoo still call him that even they already made an agreement to just be friends.

 

Woohyun smiled and pushed Myungsoo slowly. He needs to cook and he didn’t get bath yet. Woohyun was about to get up as his husband pulled his hands. Myungsoo hugged him and his hands trail down from Woohyun’s chest to his stomach. Woohyun quickly pushed his husband and ran to the bathroom.

 

He rubs his chest nervously. Myungsoo nearly touched his stomach. Thanks to the agreement, Myungsoo will not recognise his now bloated stomach. Woohyun leaned his body by the wall and carees his swell. His stomach started to show up but he didn’t tell Myungsoo yet. Is it true what he is doing right now?

 

Woohyun stood up carefully with his hands supporting his back and the other hand on his stomach. He need to get bath now and prepares breakfast for his husband. 

 

 

***

 

 

Myungsoo felt weird with his husband. Usually, Woohyun would be happy when he was at home but now, he seems uncomfortable with his own husband. Myungsoo wanted to ask him and he did. “Woohyuna, are you alright?”

 

The elder shook his head. “I’m okay. I’m just feeling not well right now.” told Woohyun. It’s true. He felt nausea again. Myungsoo’s perfume really makes him going crazy. He needs to go somewhere else. Woohyun know if he stay there, Myungsoo will feel curious with him

 

“Myungsoo, I want to go out now. I’m done with lunch.” Woohyun took his car key. Myungsoo looked at him curiously and grabbed his hand. “Are you seeing Chanyeol?” asked the husband. Woohyun bits his lips and nodded. “Yes?”

 

Myungsoo sighed and let him go. He knew that Woohyun always meeting Chanyeol every day but Myungsoo is his husband. He should not go out with another man. Suddenly, he felt his heart was hurt and he didn’t know why. Seeing his husband was with Chanyeol making his heart hurts even more.

 

“See you later, Myungsoo.” said his husband and kissed him on forehead. Woohyun loves his husband so much but he cannot stay like this when his husband didn’t love him. They just married for Woohyun’s family position and Nam family is a respected family.

 

Myungsoo stayed alone at home until evening. He was thinking about his husband now. Woohyun must be happy with Chanyeol. Chanyeol is good man. Maybe he is better than him for Woohyun. Myungsoo held his head in frustation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter