Sixteen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun rushed to the hospital as he got a call from Chanyeol this evening. Chanyeol’s voice seems so weird and he didn’t have any idea. Chanyeol didn’t give him any clue about who is sick and why he must going to the hospital… Chanyeol is totally a weird guy.

 

Sehun entered the ward same as Chanyeol texted him before. His eyes widened when he saw his brother was leaning on the hospital bed. Sehun turned to his brother’s friend but Chanyeol didn’t want to say anything.

 

They both froze as the doctor came into the ward. He asked the nurse to check on his patient. Sehun walked closer to the doctor. “Doctor, what’s wrong with my brother?” asked the young boy. Dr. Lee smiled. “Come with me, Mr. Nam.”

 

 

Sehun sat in front of the doctor, who treated his brother. He didn’t know that Woohyun has a disease or not but Woohyun’s face showed that he is really sick. But he wondered where Myungsoo has been right now.

 

“Mr. Nam, your brother is pregnant.” As he told that, Sehun rolled his eyes. “W-what?” Dr. Lee sighed as he passed the young boy, Woohyun’s medical record. “I knew that you’re Dr. Nam’s son right? Your father did ever handle this case before.” Said him and Sehun felt curious even more.

 

“Woohyun has a and he can get pregnant if he doing with man. But now, that is not his problem.” the doctor explained. “What’s wrong?” asked the young boy. Sehun is a medical student but he didn’t know that male pregnancy really cost high risk.

 

“He still is a man and I’m scared if he can’t through this pregnancy. He seems like get too much pressure.” He told the brother. Sehun shook his head.  He didn’t believe that his brother can be this weak. Woohyun is the toughest man ever. “I don’t think so. He was a tough man. What can I do now, doctor?”

 

“An abortion.”

 

 

***

 

 

(From the Episode 15, -Kibum’s story.)

 

“Excuse me.” The blonde walked away and entered his car. Kibum punched his car’s steering. “Are you trying to trap me, Nam Junhyung?” he smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter