Six

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun was wearing his suit when someone opened the door and hugged him from back. He smiled as he knew it was Myungsoo. But, when he turned around… “Miss me, honey?” Woohyun’s eyes widened when the man’s lips running around his neck. “Let me go! I’m not your husband anymore!” he pushed the elder but failed. The elder smirked.

 

Woohyun started feeling uneasy and he just pray that Myungsoo will save him. “Myungsoo-ah, help me!” He shouted but the elder walk closer to him. Woohyun gulped when he didn’t find any way out. “Woohyun-ah, you know that I still love you. Why did you marry with another guy?” the elder shouted at him and Woohyun shook his head. His tears were already rolling down his cheeks. “I don’t love you anymore. Please, leave me!”

 

The elder shook his head. “Not that easy, Woohyun! I though that you’re the fault one and I was sorry. We can get together back.” He wrapped his hand around Woohyun’s body. The younger slapped his face and he pats his cheeks. “Oh, you wanna play rough huh? Come here, Woohyun!” his hand was about to reach Woohyun’s pants when someone punched him from behind.

 

He groaned in pain. Woohyun quickly hide behind his husband-to-be. Myungsoo’s eyes were red and he asked the bodyguards to call the police. “Who are you?” the man tried to stand up but failed. “I’m his husband. Don’t you dare to touch my husband!” he shouted back. The other smirked as the police got him. “Your husband? Your husband is not a , Kim Myungsoo! Even I didn’t touch him yet, he’s not a anymore! Hahaha!”

 

Myungsoo sighed before he hugged the elder. “Are you okay? Who’s that?” Woohyun cried in his embrace. “He was my ex-husband. Myungsoo, can we get into the hall now? People are waiting for us.” said the elder even he knew that Myungsoo felt upset with what his ex-husband said. But, he is still and his ex-husband was totally wrong about that.

 

***

 

“You may kiss the bride.” As the officer said, Myungsoo kissed his husband slowly and tried to make him calm. He knew that Woohyun was still scared with the incident. Woohyun is his responsible now and he didn’t want anything happen to his husband. Never.

 

Their mothers hug the both groom and bride as they finished. “Congratulations, dear!” After that, Woohyun saw his best friend was walking towards him. “Dongwoo-ah, I miss you a lot!” they hug while Howon meet his best friend, Myungsoo. “Yo, bro! Congratulations for your marriage!” Myungsoo chuckled. “Thank you. I don’t expect that your husband is my husband’s best friend.” They laughed as saw the both Woohyun and Dongwoo. “Me too.”

 

Suddenly, Dongwoo whispered something to his best friend, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter