Eleven

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was holiday and Woohyun knew that his husband will going out with Jiyeon again. He needs to make him stay at home. Woohyun got an idea when Chanyeol texted him last night. He even let his brother helped him to list down, how to seduce my husband. Woohyun need a reason why he needs to keep his husband at home.

 

He did call Dongwoo for a help. Dongwoo didn’t say too much but he told the younger that he keeps remind his husband about his responsibility as a husband and father. “Hoya didn’t always going out when I served him his favorite food or he really need to go out. You can make it, Woohyuna. Fighting!”

 

“Myungsoo-ah, can you stay at home today?” he asked his husband and the younger turned around. “Oh, Darling! Don’t you see I’m here right now?” said the husband seducetively. Woohyun frowned when his husband’s hand patted his . “Wanna cuddle with me?” Woohyun winked at his husband before run away. “No!”

 

 

***

 

 

This is Nam Woohyun’s speciality. He is a great cook and that’s not really a problem to him. Myungsoo likes his cooking after all. He clinged to his husband’s neck before asked him. “Myungsoo-ah, what do you want to eat today? I will cook anything for you.”

 

Myungsoo turned around and his face was happy. “Really?” he asked the wife and Woohyun nodded. “Can I eat you then?” and Woohyun did give his ert husband a glass of orange juice on his head. “Erm, sweet… Just like you, baby!”

 

Woohyun pushed his husband’s face. “You’re ert. Go away from me.” But Myungsoo didn’t regret it at all and he got his wishes too. “Darling, can we have some orange juice ?” and Woohyun get rid of the orange juices in their house.

 

 

***

 

 

Good thing to do because Myungsoo’s car already dirty and need to be polished. Jaguar is Myungsoo’s favorite and he wanted to give Woohyun one but his wife didn’t like Jaguar, he loves Audi. And Myungsoo didn’t want to buy for him.

 

He took a bucket of water and stared at the jaguar car. Woohyun was ready to take his sponge before someone wrapped his body. The husband snuggles to his neck and says, “Darling, want you to do with my Jaguar?” Woohyun smacked his stomach. “I want to eat your car!”

 

Myungsoo smirked when his wife run away from him. He got a plan. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo! How dare you to make me this wet?!” he shouted loudly and pulls Myungsoo’s ears. “You’re wet already?” the husband asked and Woohyun nodded. He smirked and tried to Woohyun’s pants. “What are you doing?”

 

“You said that you’re already wet!” said the husband and Woohyun tapped his forehead. “I will get rid of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter