Forteen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol’s Story

 

Park Chanyeol loves Woohyun with all his heart. Woohyun is his first love and he knows that Woohyun will never love him back. Woohyun is someone else’s husband.

 

Three years ago, he wanted to confess his love to Woohyun but then, a guy named Sunggyu confessed to him and they got married. Chanyeol felt his heart was hurt that time. Why Woohyun must choose a jerk to be his husband? Actually, he knew Sunggyu well just like Dongwoo. He was a coward that time.

 

Woohyun never say something with him and yeah, Woohyun was a bad boy while Chanyeol was a happy virus in school. He felt terrible when Woohyun didn’t remember him at all. Chanyeol even sit beside him and always hear to Woohyun’s creepy story.

 

When Woohyun decidd to marry with the Student Council President, Chanyeol knew it happened. Woohyun loves Sunggyu a lot. Woohyun always tell Chanyeol about his first date with Sunggyu and how much he loves that guy.

 

“I love Sunggyu.” He told Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “He is Student Council President, right?” he asked and Woohyun nodded.

 

Woohyun smiled again. “We’ll get married after I graduated.” That’s the last words from Woohyun before he moved out to U.S.A.

 

Woohyun moved out to that country just to marry with Sunggyu. Korea is one of the countries that didn’t allow the same gets married. But actually, Woohyun is excepted because he has two organ . He didn’t want his family being ashamed the fact of his ual status.

 

Chanyeol get to recover his broken heart after a few years. He didn’t expect that Woohyun was already divorce with Sunggyu. Woohyun become a model at the company he works was his chance to be closer with Woohyun.

 

Chanyeol didn’t mind if he cannot get Woohyun’s heart but he loves him so much. Woohyun is first love and the one who made him realise about pain, friendship and love. He never compares Woohyun with other people.

 

Maybe everyone curious about how he knew that Woohyun married to a CEO named Kim Myungsoo right? Actually, Chanyeol knew it from Sehun. Sehun was the one remembered him. Sehun is Woohyun’s younger brother and they did attend the same school together.

 

“Hello, happy virus!” he missed that greetings for a long time and Chanyeol was happy to hear it again. Seeing Woohyun happy really makes him happy. “I love you, Nam Woohyun.”

 

-End of Chanyeol’s Story-

 

***

 

 

“Y-yeol, open the door please.” He heard a knock on at the front’s door. Chanyeol frowned when he saw Woohyun. Woohyun’s eyes were red and puffed but he didn’t cry. Woohyun still a man though.

 

“Woohyuna, are you okay?” asked him. Woohyun didn’t say anything but shook his head. Chanyeol sighed before he helped Woohyun to walk. He asked Woohyun to sit on the couch as he makes him a hot chocolate.

 

Chanyeol didn’t have any idea why Woohyun being like this. Chanyeol did help him with his plan to seduce his husband [The Seduce Plan]. Is Myungsoo didn’t realise about it yet? Woohyun tried.

 

“Yeol, what should I do?” the beautiful male suddenly asked. Chanyeol turned around and he saw Woohyun was crying. Seeing Woohyun crying like that, makes his heart hurt even more.

 

Chanyeol sit closer to him and the other hugged him. Woohyun snuggles closer to his broad chest. Chanyeol rubs circles on his back to make him calm. “What is it, Hyun?”

 

“I’m pregnant.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter