Seventeen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun realised himself was tied up to a chair while his mouth was covered with a handkerchief. He didn’t know where he is right now. He guessed it was an empty room with a bad smell. The room didn’t have any window and only a door as the way to get out.

 

He remembered that he ran away from the hospital because he didn’t want the doctor to abort his baby. This is his and Myungsoo’s baby. Woohyun accidently heard Sehun and Chanyeol’s conversation as he wanted to go to the toilet.

 

Woohyun ran from the hospital as far as he can. He didn’t where to go now. He didn’t want to go home like this.

 

All he wanted is meet his husband and tell him the truth.

 

 

 

Suddenly, he heard someone was walking to the room. “You!” he tried to shout but his mouth was coevered right now. The man smirked as Woohyun recognise him. He walked closer and making Woohyun shivered.

 

“Did you miss me, brother?” asked the man. Woohyun swears that he wanted to slap his face. The man was wearing a mask. He was the same man who did nearly him. Who is this man to call him as brother?

 

The man didn’t say anything again but bent down and sat in front of him. “Nam Woohyun, do you want to know a story?”

 

 

 

“Junhyung, please take care of your brothers arasso?” he nodded. Dr. Nam asked him to take care of his precious son. And that was the last words from his father before Dr. Nam passed away.

 

After a few hours, his mother told him that Woohyun divorced with his husband. He felt sad but at the same time, he was very happy with the news. Everything happened just what he planned. Kibum will be release from the jail soon and he needs to get ready.

 

Junhyung took over the company as his brother didn’t want to handle it. Sehun was still young to be the director so he took this chance. Woohyun must be proud with him.

 

Junhyung was a smart boy. He was intelligent and everyone in the school really hates him. He always wanted to be an ordinary boy. Junhyung never thought that he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter