Eighteen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol held his head in his hands while Sehun was paced around the ward.

“This is crazy!”

“Yeah, I know that. Can you stop pacing around? You annoyed me.”

Sehun groaned before took a seat beside the tall model. He just called his mother and brother and hope that they will come very soon.

“Sehun-ah, did you know anyone that he close other than me?”

“Of course Junhyung hyung and I.” he chirped.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Junhyung?”

“He’s our brother but actually adopted brother. Why?”

Sehun’s eyes met the tall model’s eyes but the younger quickly turned around. Sehun blushed without the model knew it.

Oh, Gosh. Why was my heart beating so fast? Sehun touched his own chest.

“Just wondering… However, where is Junhyung right now?”

“Huh?”

 

 

“Sehun!”

Chanyeol stood up as he saw a woman walking towards them.

“Mom!” Sehun hugged his mother as she reached there. Mrs. Nam was worried about his son as her face can tell it.

“What happened to your brother, Sehun? Where is Myungsoo?” asked the mother.

Sehun and Chanyeol looked at each other before they told her, “Mom, Woohyun hyung is pregnant.”

“Really? Oh my son. Where is your brother now?” she smiled but felt weird with the two boys in front of her didn’t show happiness on their face.

“He… ran away from the hospital.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jiyeon stopped her car by the road and she knew that this will be the end of Myungsoo and her relationship. “Oppa, I want to tell you the truth.”

“First of all, I wanted you to know that I love you so much. Please forgive me if I did wrong. I… I wanna break up with you.” She tried.

Myungsoo was about to open his mouth and said something but Jiyeon stopped him immediately.

“I know you are married to Woohyun.” Jiyeon closed her eyes and tried to tell more. “And the most horrible thing is I’m Woohyun ex-boyfriend’s personal assistant.”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. He didn’t expect that his own girlfriend was his husband’s ex-boyfriend personal assistant.

“And I guess you knew Kim Kibum right? Yes, I’m his PA.”

“Are you kidding, Jiyeon?” he tried to be calm.

Jiyeon sighed and her tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter