Nine

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Woohyun went for his work in the early morning but he didn’t forget to make breakfast for his lovely husband. He wanted to do something at work so he needs to go early. Woohyun called his best friend to pick him up because his husband didn’t wake up yet. “Chanyeol-ah, yes. Oh yeah? Let’s go now.” He smiled before took his things and write a sticky note for his husband.

 

Dear Myungsoo,

Eat your breakfast before going work.

I went to the work with my friend.

-Your Darling-

 

***

 

Woohyun smiled widely when he saw a blue sport car in front of his house. “Faster, Woohyuna!” Chanyeol called him from the car. The other model chuckled before entered the Audi sport car. As he got into the car, Chanyeol greeted him happily. Woohyun can’t help but laughed. “Yeah, I know Yeol. You always be my happy virus of the day.”

 

Chanyeol smiled to the statement. “Thank you, Cutie! Should we go now?” The other model nodded. Chanyeol turned his wheels leaving the beautiful villa. Without their known, someone was looking at them. The man grinned. He got this picture and it will be a hot issue tomorrow. He didn’t regret at all to follow the tall model’s car. He knew there’s something between Chanyeol and the new model.

 

Everything was set as Sungyeol hopes. The photoshoot for Huayei’s Sports were entered China market soon. That’s mean they will be famous at China too. About Woohyun and Myungsoo, they did receive a lot of fans gift and the most unforgettable is their fans wanted them to get marry. Sungyeol knew that Woohyun already married to a CEO but he wonder why Woohyun didn’t want to tell the media about that.

 

He didn’t expect that his crews will remember his birthday even he didn’t remember it at all. Thanks to Chanyeol, they got a bonus from Mr. Boss today. The next photoshoot’s theme is wedding ceremony. They get many responds about WooYeol couple to be in it. Sungyeol quickly reject it because he didn’t want Woohyun’s husband attacked him. Whoever he is, when he’s CEO… you need to be careful.

 

***

 

Myungsoo started his work today and he hopes that Woohyun didn’t find out that he going out with Jiyeon before this. He was being greeted by Howon, who is his best friend and the heir of Lee Corporation. “Good morning, Myungsoo. How’s your day?” asked the elder. Myungsoo just smiled. “I don’t know how to describe it, Hoya.”

 

Howon patted his shoulder. “Take care of your husband. He should be happy again.” said the friend before leave the CEO. Myungsoo frowned with the statement. “Did Woohyun not happy before this?” he tapped his chin. Myungsoo shook his head and walked into his office. He rested his body on the couch while looking at the paper works. “Myungsoo-nim, Mr. Kim was waiting for you at his office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter