Thirteen

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo groaned when he found out that his husband went out without telling him. He stared at his watch. It’s nearly afternoon! He was going to be late (already late) to the office. Howon will scold him. Eh, wait? He stared at his phone. Myungsoo sighed. , its holiday now.

 

He didn’t know what to do today. Jiyeon is shooting for her new drama. Myungsoo felt lonely and suddenly he remembered what his father said to him. Is he really losing the both of them? Jiyeon… he doesn’t know if the girl really wants to be his girlfriend forever or not but Woohyun… is he going to leave Myungsoo too?

 

Myungsoo shook his head. He must be tired from the last night activity. He was started thinking nonsense and he needed some rest. Myungsoo went to his bedroom, took his car key before he went out from the villa.

 

It took several minutes before Myungsoo decided to go his favourite café. He loves coffee same as his husband. Woohyun will make his coffee every night and that makes Myungsoo happy with him. Wait? Is he happy with Woohyun actually? He smirked. They just husbands in a paper and buddies. That what Myungsoo thought about their relationship.

 

Myungsoo never thinks that he will go further with Woohyun. Woohyun marry with him just to make sure that his family being respected by other and nothing more. Myungsoo was sure that his husband didn’t want to be with him forever. Woohyun is popular and hot and a model named Park Chanyeol likes his husband maybe?

 

He always watched they’re together and even in the morning, Chanyeol will take his husband together to their work place. Woohyun and Chanyeol became a famous couple of modelling since they were partners for modelling. He was sure that Chanyeol likes his husband but sometimes when he saw they’re together, he felt his chest was hurt.

 

Myungsoo still remember how Woohyun wanted him to be his first but why? Woohyun should keep his ity for his lover. Myungsoo has no doubt when his ‘fish’ already in front of his eyes. He will be a stupid ‘cat’ then. Woohyun is good in bed and he likes it.


 

Myungsoo knocked his head as he felt that he just thinking so many things. He went out from his Jaguar and walked to the café. He really wanted to release his stress now.

 

 

***

 

 

They took the food order before starting the conversation. Woohyun and Dongwoo sit beside each other in order to avoid the elder doing anything that they didn’t expect. They had a long conversation. Sunggyu told his ex-husband everything he ever done to him and Woohyun didn’t expect it at all. Sunggyu thought he lost his ity to other man before him?

 

Woohyun smirked. “You don’t know a thing about me and Key. He was my ex-boyfriend when I was staying at U.S.A and we were friends since childhood. You’re a jerk, Kim Sunggyu.” said the younger as Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter