Seven

The Next Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol felt bored as he knew that his co-worker still having his honeymoon and that’s mean he will be working alone again. He admitted that he loves Woohyun at the first sight but well, Woohyun already is someone’s wife and he hopes that Woohyun will be happy with that. “Chanyeol, the next photoshoot is about sports. Be ready okay?” he nodded as Sungyeol told him.

 

He knew that Woohyun is married to his husband because of his mother but Chanyeol did wanted to be friends with him. He got an idea when he was watching a drama. Maybe he can help Woohyun seducing his husband by making him jealous? Chanyeol grinned. Woohyun is so beautiful and he will be happy to help the other.

 

Sungyeol hitted his worker’s head as the tall model didn’t get up from his chair. “Yah, Park Chanyeol! Get on work now!” Chanyeol pats his head and pouts. “I’m sorry, Sungyeol-ssi.” Sungyeol just shook his head before asked his crew to get ready for the next photoshoot. Chanyeol wears his sport wear properly and smiled widely. “I can’t wait to meet Woohyun.”

 

***

 

 Myungsoo falls asleep on his husband’s shoulder because he lacks off sleep when they’re in Jeju Island. Woohyun smiled while patting his husband’s head. Myungsoo is too cute when he was sleeping and Woohyun likes to see his sleeping face. “Thank you, Myungsoo.”

 

After having fun for one week in Jeju Island, finally the newled couple back to their country. Hyuna was waiting for both her son and son-in-law. She smiled when saw the mentioned couple were walking towards her. Myungsoo was pulling their luggages while his husband was hugging his arm. Hyuna couldn’t hide her happiness and she really proud of her son.

 

“Mommy!” Both Myungsoo and Woohyun hug the mother. They look so happy and glowing. “How was your honeymoon?” Woohyun’s face turned red. “We have a lot fun there!” said Myungsoo happily and the wife did hit him on his arm. He whispered romantically at the husband’s ears. “You’re so naughty, baby.” And Myungsoo was totally a ert husband ever.

 

Hyuna sent them to their new house or we should call it villa. Woohyun’s eyes widened followed by his husband. “Mommy, this house is very big for us.” said Woohyun but Hyuna shook her head. “Don’t worry. It already paid by me and your mother, Woohyun. So, now it’s yours.” The mother smiled. Myungsoo didn’t say anything because he knew his mother. When she said that, you can’t ever obey her. “Thank you, Mommy.”

 

Woohyun glanced to his husband but the younger winked at him. “Myungsoo-ya, please take care of him arasso? I love both of you. See you later.” The mother told her son when she was about to go home. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter