08

My Beautiful Butterfly

   Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and blinked afterwards.Stretching her body,her phone ringed in early in the morning.With a frown,she grabbed the phone and look at the person who is disturbing her."Who's number is this?"She muttered and decided to answer the call."Seohyun!!Hey!Good Morning."Seohyun flinched and glraed at her phone,"This guy again."She shook her head before replying his question."It was great before you called me this early."She hissed but she coulld hear him chuckled - and surely he was really pouting."I'm sorry.I just want to hear your voice."He replied that made her blush.With a quick bye,she hunged up before he'll say some sweet words that she found so fluttering.

  His eyes smiled as he saw her presence sat still on the bench.He just invited her to stroll into the park - but seem like it was a date again.Well,for Seohyun,she really can't say no since he blackmailed her that he'll announce through the whole school that they're dating if she'll disagree.Now she was really furious at the young man,she can't even believe him.Her mind was occupied of her thoughts that mentally killing him.In a second,her phone ringed.Picking the phone,she can see him running back to her with a smile plastered through his face - which she want to punch   away."Hello."She asked the other line without breaking her flaming eyes from him."Yeah...Yeah..Why can't you just buy it your own?..Geez.Okay,I'll buy it then.Bye now.."Luhan can tell that she was more angry than the face she have before.He flinched when she gaze back to him,"What now?"She asked.He seem to be lost of words,"If you'll not say anything,then I'll be off now.I've got something to buy."She stood up as well as him."Can I come..I don't want to leave you alone since I was the one who dragged you out."He smiled at her sweetly - that made her anger seems to fade.Turning her head,she hid her flushing face."W-Whatever.."With a huge grin,Luhan walk together with her to the mall.

 

a/n

Annyeong!!I'm sorry for not updating for a long time now..I tried my best though..:)