_19

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 Seohyun could feel how happy she is.His hug made her even more happier than before.Her long white arms hugged his waist and she could smell the manly perfume he uses.The two parted their hug and smiles were shone on their faces.

 "Goodnight."He first broke the silence and collide his warm lips on her forehead.Even they already kissed,he can't just kiss her again in front of their house.

 "Bye,take care..Be home safely."

 The two raised their eyebrows as the younger one came in with a very precious smile - a smile of being in love.They didn't saw the two talking but they saw Luhan kissed Seohyun's forehead.They're really happy for the young one.

 "So..?"Yoona poke her sister's waist softly before bearing a smug smile.

 "Well..I guess you know what happened,right?"

 "But we want to hear it from you."Yuri tsk-ed as Yoona insists on knowing the truth even she knows what's the real deal.She was so happy for her sister that she can't stop her smile but the thought of Liying broke it.

 Yoona thought that she should stopped the woman but the door bell rang,making her gulp.There's a lot of things happened that day that she forgot who's coming.She'll be doom.

 "Yuri?Yoona?..Oh,Seohyun.My daughter."Mr.Lee kissed his daughters' foreheads before showing his wide grin.

 For Seohyun who doesn't know what's happening,she just acted as if she was happy.She hugged her father and that's when she realized that her mother wasn't present,but there's a lady after him.Seohyun could see how fake the smile she gave.

 "Uhmm,Appa.Who is she?"

 "This is Liying.She's the daughter of my friend..She'll be here to tell you something.Your mother didn't came since she have some things to do for the company,so,she send her regards for you."

 The five settled their selves in the living room.The two were nervous,the other have a very important news to tell,while the other one has nothing in mind why her father and the woman were there.

 Mr.Lee cleared his throat as he started to talk,he don't want to shock Seohyun though,but he can't change the plan.The wedding must be settle and should be held soon.

 "Seohyun,I know this is a very surprising news for you.Appa loves you,but I have to do what I promised."Liying can't hide her wide smile as Mr.Lee started.While the two were giving her glares.

 "Yes..?"

 "You'll be marrying someone next year."

 Seohyun's world broke down as she heard her father.Is he crazy?.Her wide eyes were starting to water but she tried her best to hide them.Her head was hung low while her lips are trembling.She thought that she and Luhan will be together but now she have to marry someone that she doesn't even know.

 What if he's a ert?Or a rude man?What if he'll agree to the marriage?

 Thoughts were running through her head.She was worried of what will Luhan thought?Will he save her?Will he be jealous?

 "Seohyun,are you okay?"Yoona tried her best to comfort the young one but Seohyun excused herself and ran upstairs.Yoona knows how disappointed Seohyun must feel towards their father,she too feel that.Her eyes found Liyings that are twinkling in joy.Yoona want to shout at them as they ruined Seohyun's future but what else she can do than to give them glares.

 
 After making a scene downstairs,Seohyun composed herself and wiped every tear she had shed.She can't let this madness to stop her from getting her own happiness.Her hand grabbed her phone and gently dialed his number.
 
 "Hello?"His voice was like a music in her ears.She smiled softly and tried not to cry again.

 "I miss you."

 Seohyun couldn't hear words from him but only his melodic chuckles replied her."I'm serious,Luhan?"

 "Okay,Okay.Anyway,why'd you call?something's wrong?"His chuckles are gone and replaced with his sweet and concerned one.

 "Nothing.I gotta go,bye..I love you."

 "Bye,I love you as well."

 As she hung up,Seohyun could feel her tears are falling down.She hated being weak,she hated it.She hated how she can shed tears easily.She wanted to be strong,strong for him.For them.

  After weeping because of disappointment,Seohyun decided to get change and went down to clear things up.Her body was already tired and weak but she can't wait for tomorrow to settle it.She can't let it destroy her and their new relationship that she doesn't even think of getting.

 The two ladies looked at their sister with concern in their selves.She's just young to experience things like this.Maybe,maybe if they took it earlier,Seohyun wouldn't even get a chance to hear about the news.

 "Seohyun.I know it's really not right for me,but please..understand Appa,okay?.Please."Mr.Lee bit his lip as his youngest daughter stared behind him - blankly.He didn't know that it can be like this.He can't postpone the marriage though,his company,trust from his friend,and his family are the ones will be affected once he'll say no.He can't take all those risks.

 "..It's okay,I can deal with it now..But tell me what's the real reason..About this nonsense."Her cold voice pierced Mr.Lee's heart.


 Liying gave her famous smirk as she saw Seohyun's starting to accept the proposal.All in her mind now is the shares of the Lee's company to theirs.It will be a great deal since Lee's company is a huge company.She can't imagine herself holding lots and lots of money just by herself and doesn't even let her cousin take any penny.That's how cruel she is.
 
  "So what'd you say?I can plan your wedding soon if you'll agree now."

 Yoona and Yuri glared at the older lady in front,it seems like she was desperate for the shares.They cleared their throats and let her know that she's in the Lee's residence which they can just kick her out if they will like.

 "Are you for real?I haven't even met him?What if he's a drug lord or a freaking Casanova?Do you want me to die young?"The Lee's widen their eyes as Seohyun - the calm one - raised her voice.It looks like she was really not happy with all of conversation Liying gives her.

 "Okay,if that's what you want..You can meet him tomorrow,4 pm,I'll send Yoona the address.."Liying stood up,carrying her papers with her."But I can guarantee you,he's a great man..Sure you'll like him.."

 "I have to go,Mr.Lee.Thank you for inviting me here,I'll be glad if she'll say yes already.."

 The three scoffed as the demon left.Their blood are boiling and it can be shown in their faces.They looked at their father left as well just minutes after Liying,he didn't even said something for them.Seohyun thought that maybe her father was disappointed at her or raising her voice to the guest.He can't blame her though..But if she just made it more polite...

 For now,the Lee sisters went to their respected rooms and wished that all that happened are just dreams..

 


A/n
New update!!Sorry for this late and short and kinda tacky update!!I'm trying hard but school's a must,right?

Well,I hope you like it,I'll be back soon or maybe next week,who knows..