04

My Beautiful Butterfly

   The bell ringed,indicating that's it lunch,making all the students glee in happiness.As for Seohyun who was still paking her things in,a figure made her stopped.The figure was skinny and tall,with great looks too.Seohyun tried not to notice him but he sat infront of her."Seohyun-ah.Can I carry your bag again?"He asked in tone of commanding.The frowning lass gaze to him and met his eyes.He have pretty eyes,she thought that made her more confused.She was not thinking of his eyes,she should have be thinking of the way to escape.With a long sigh,she talk."Can you just stop annoying me?"She muttered but the guy heard it.Luhan pout and frown to her,"Yah!Stop hurting my feelings."Seohyun widen her eyes and covered his mouth,glancing left to right.Luckily,all their classmates are gone.Seohyun let go of his mouth before she glared,"Stop saying those words."She hissed and walk out.

 "Yoona-ah.Do you think they're so cute?"The older admire the two tall figures walking through the hallway.With a nod,the younger replied."Yeah.They must be match-make from heaven unnie."Yuri smiled widely but she saw her sisters eyes was staring at them.They quickly hide,and went out of the scene.

  "They're really weird."She muttered and tsk-ed,shooking her head.The lass gave her attention back to the lad beside her."Didn't I just said.Stop.Following.Me."Luhan smiled at her that seem like it was nothing for him if she say those words."Not even in your dreams.Let's go now,Ho-ney~"Blinking her eyes,Seohyun could feel the heat raised to her face.She must be crazy for blushing just for a simple joke,she believed."W-What.ever..I'm going."Luhan smiled widely and followed her everywhere.

  The class was just gone so fast.All the students rushed outside for their own worlds.While Seohyun who kept bugging by him."Please Seohyun.Just tomorrow,3pm..please."Seohyun sighed and turned to the pleading guy."And why do you think I would go out with you?"She crossed her arms but went shock when he pout and gave her his cutest looks.Seohyun feel that she was blushing again,and just to stop it,she had to say 'yes'..Averting her eyes,she answered,"Fine.J-Just don't do that aegyo again."With a giggled,Luhan almost hug her if she didn't walk away first.Well,atleast he can solo her tomorrow for their 'Date'.

 

a/n

Thanks for the subscribers and everyone!!