07

My Beautiful Butterfly

   Seohyun cursed in her mind when she first stepped inside the house.Not just a house,but his grandparents house."Luhan.Why'd you brought me here?"She whispered - afraid that his grandparents will hear her."Don't worry.They're not that bad,just a bit strict though.."He teased."Luhan!"Luhan grinned and winked at her."Just kidding.My grandparents are friendly,Seohyun.I'm sure they'll like you".She pout and pinch his waist."Really?"She asked."Ofcourse.I'm sure.They'll like you since I like you."Seohyun turned herself away from him,she gulp when she can feel her face heaten up.'Aishh.Luhan.'She thought and brought herself back to normal.

  "Oh.Luhan.You really came..And who is this pretty lady?"Luhan bowed at his grandma and so as well as Seohyun.She was really nervous - she doesn't know either,since she didn't like him that will made her want to have a good appearance for his grandparents,well that's what she thought.She smiled politely and sat beside him while looking down.Seohyun felt him move closer,"Don't look down.I want to see your pretty face."He whispered that made her raise her head and met their gazes.

  Seohyun kept on holding her cup and widen her eyes."Are you okay dear?"His grandmother asked with concerned.Seohyun nod her head and tried to be calm."Uhmm.S-sir,can you please repeat your question."She putted her cup down and look down."It's okay if you're not ready to answer my question Seohyun.I'll just wait for that time."The old man smiled in assurance as Luhan came back from the restroom."Wait.What did I miss?"He asked when he saw how red Seohyun and how his grandparents smiled at her."Ahh.It's nothing.."She replied but a small smile crept her face.

  "Thank you for visiting us Luhan.As well as you Seohyun,I do hope you can answer that question.I really appreciate your kindness.Please take care of our grandson and please Luhan take care of this lovely lady."Seohyun and Luhan bowed at the old couple and they left the house with happy hearts,especially for her - she was not sure if she can answer that question."Seohyun.You alright?"He asked as they settled down to ride back home."Ahh.yeah.."

  It was already afternoon when they came back."Luhan.Thank you for this day,it was so fun to know your grandparents."She smiled without her knowing.Luhan seem to be fluttered but quickly recovered from dozing off."Ahh.Yeah.Ofcourse.I do hope we can still go back there anytime."He winked that made her blush again."Anyway,what was that question that grandpa has been asking?"Seohyun froze form her spot and she was really blushing right now.She cleared and run away.Leaving him behind,dumbfounded.'I can't tell you,It's so embarrassing.'She thought as she run.Without her knowing,he was catching up on her and grabbed her wrist."Yah.Don't do that again."He pout,"Sorry."Seeing her like that,Luhan can't help but to feel guilty."Sorry for asking that question though."He muttered and looked down.Seohyun can feel the sincerity of his voice.She look up to him and found her heart beat faster...And 'Faster'. 

 

A/n

New update!!