02

My Beautiful Butterfly

  Seohyun tried not to notice his presence but he was way so stubborn to follow her.She turned to him and found him smiling."Stop following me."She sternly said.But Luhan was still stubborn,"No I won't..I can't let my soon-to-be-girlfriend walking home alone,Okay,so stop complaining and give me your bag."Without waiting for her words,he shoved his arm at the other strap and pulled the bag away from her.He walk first,leaving her dumbfounded.'That guy..who is he?'She thought and proceed to walk.

  The two was awkward since she was not responding to his words.Well,Luhan really think that she's so hard but he promised to do his best.They finally arrived infront of her house.Seohyun reached her hand to get her bag but Luhan insisted."Can we walk together to school tomorrow?"He asked cutely but Seohyun forcely grabbed her bag and turned to walk inside."I'll get that as yes.I'll wait okay,bye.See you tomorrow."Seohyun rolled her eyes,and walk directly to her room.

  The two have been asking her if anything happened.But Seohyun shook her head and went to her room after their dinner."Geez.If Mom and Dad are here,they'll be scolding her for being rude on us."Yoona muttered and shook her head,gazing to her older sister."What now unnie?I think it'll be hard for him."Her worried voice made Yuri to look at her."Don't worry.He can do it..He promised us.We better sleep now or else we'll get wrinkles."The two headed to their own rooms and prayed for the him to succeed.Well,actually...

Flashback..

 "Hi Luhan.I'm Lee Yuri and she's Lee Yoona.We just heard that you're not scared of our dear sister huh?"The two stared at him,while him stared at them confused."What are you talking about?"He asked and boredness can really visible in his words."Well get to the point.You know Seohyun,right?..Well,we want you to help us change her."Luhan focused on them."And why would I do that?"He asked.The two smiled,"We know that you're finding you first love..so..after,we can help you find her if you succeed.Deal?"Yuri reached her hand for a shakehands.While Luhan grinned playfully to them and shook her hand."Okay.But I don't really need your help,cause I already found her.I'll just do this to help her."They went out of the cafe and luckily,Seohyun didn't saw them.

 

  Seohyun went out of the gates since her sisters are busy on their own world.She planned on walking to school for an exercise.She was already out when a tap stopped her."Hi.I thought you won't walk with me..well--hey!"He stopped on talking when she walk away.Catching up to her,Luhan frowned but manage his perfect smile."Yah!That was rude..but I'll just let it slip since..You're soon-to-be-my-girlfriend."Seohyun was really annoyed with his soon-to-be-my-girlfriend thing.She purposely fasten her pace but since he's a guy,he have long legs and long steps than her.

 The two arrived at their school,luckily there are no often students.Seohyun turned herself and point her index finger."Stay here.I'll walk first and stop following me."She glared and walk but Luhan followed her."Sorry.I can't stop myself,I don't want those boys follows you around."He smiled and for Seohyun who has been cursing insdie her head.