10

My Beautiful Butterfly

   The monday came fastly as it was just like Friday yesterday.All the students chattered as they went to their own classrooms - including her.She sighed as the boy beside her was annoying her early in the morning.She swear that her limit will explode.With a stern face,she faced her and and spoke."Can you just let me go?Just this time?"She frowned as he shrugged and completely not realizing her seriousness.Soon,the bell ringed..

  "Seohyun.I'm sorry okay?"He begged when he found that she was damn serious.She was not talking to him in the whole class.She didn't even glance at the lad as he begged.Without a choice,he dragged her to the rooftop.And definitely,she fought back - but it's too late.

    "Yah!Let go of me."She shouted as he hugged her tightly,tightly,and tightly.He can't just let her go that easy."Sorry..Sorry if I didn't listened at you this morning..I'm really sorry."Seohyun stopped from struggling and soften as he was so fragile.She can't hate him..because..because.."Fine.But next time I will really give you cold treatment.Let's go now."She smiled at how cute he is,even though he's annoying.They went downstairs and not knowing a big suprise. 

  "Okay,class..We have a new transferee.Please come here inside."The teacher called the pretty young girl from the outside.All the eyes were lead to her pretty face,'She look so cute!'They thought as she smiled shyly.She bowed down to all of them as she scan the area,'Great!I found him.'Her smile went wider when he found a lad who is busy staring at the petite girl who looked annoyed - the two were not noticing her presence.

  "Annyeonghaseyo.Son Minhee-Imnida."The lad widen his eyes as he heard the name..the name he haven't heard lately.He gulped and slowly his face turned blank.He can't believe it,'She shouldn't be here.'He thought as the past came back to him.

 

a/n

new update!!

Who is that girl!???