Chapter_22

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 The people cheered as Seohyun came inside.Her wide smile welcomed his eyes.He looked like he has been captured by an angel as he look at her.So beautiful.The white,pretty yet simple gone fitted her body and suited it well.Her long black long hair flows beautifully on her back.Her light make up matched her milky-white skin.And the very loving smile she gave made him so excited that finally..This day is finally happening.

 All the eyes watched her walked towards the altar.She was so beautiful.Her eyes became teary as she arrived on the altar.Her father kissed her bother cheeks and hugged her tightly.He can't believe that his third daughter is second one who's getting married.He was happy though,he's happy that Luhan's the one she's getting married to.For Seohyun's mother,who was widely smiling and at last,she thought,her youngest daughter has finally found her happiness.

 The two sisters cried their eyes off as their younger sister hugged them.Yoona was the one who's crying hard,she's too happy for the two of them.While for Yuri,she was kinda jealous that she's the oldest yet she's the one who's getting married last.The three of them hugged each other tightly before the two let their youngest for him.

 Luhan hugged Mr.Lee lightly and got patted on the arm.He promised to take care of his daughter and never let anyone hurt her.Mr.Lee proudly let Luhan held Seohyun's hand and let the two stand in front of the altar.The two couldn't hide their happiness as their eyes teared a little.

 "Luhan-ah..I love you."She whispered as she tighten her grasp."I love you too."

 "Okay..For now,we are here to witness this loving ceremony.."The Priest started..

 
 Luhan stared at her eyes.Bright as the stars.He can't help but smile because now,his dream came true.The dream of a day to marry someone he'll truly and forever will love.And now,he's in front of him.His first love in a beautiful gown but even though without it,he still find her beautiful and he know he'll love her forever.

 "You,Seohyun Lee,accepts these man,Luhan Xiao as your lawfully and with the blessings of the God,as your husband?"

 "I do."Her melodic voice made him float in happiness.His heart can't stop beating faster.

 "You,Luhan Xiao,accepts these beautiful lady,Seohyun Lee as your lawfully and with the blessings of the God,as your wife?"

 "Yes..I do.."

 "Congratulation,I may pronounce you as husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."

 The people cheered loudly as the two stared at each other.They're seem in their own world.They just stared with meaningful stares.Seohyun looked at her wedding ring and can't help already but cry as she's now married.Now,she understand her sister why she was so eager to get married.She never thought that it's so beautiful to feel when your tied with the one you love forever.In the eyes of the law and in the eyes of the God.

 Luhan got closer to her and his hands cupped her face softly.His thumbs brushes the tears away and slowly,he leaned on to kiss her lips softly.The lips of his wife.The woman who's fated to her,the woman who he waited and also waited for the right time,the woman that he swore to love forever.


 
 "Wooohh!!"Yuri yelled as she drank the seventh glass of wine."You know Seohyun.I thought I would be the one going to marry before you but see,I'm the only single among the three of us..Is that even right?"

 "She's completely drunk."Yoona shook her head as she rocks her sleeping daughter.Her hand reached for her sister's glass and putted it away before it gets even worst.She let Kei sleep to his father before she kissed their foreheads and went to tame her drunk sister.

 "Yah!You should go home already."Yoona went to grab her sister with the help of Seohyun.The younger one chuckled as her sisters bicker.

 "If her boyfriend didn't dump her,this wouldn't happen."The second one muttered and pushed Yuri to lay on the bed—they're at Yuri's room and away from the crowd.While the older one's muttering some words,Yoona patted Seohyun shoulder lightly."You should go,you're husband's must be searching for you now."

 Without a choice,Seohyun nodded her head before heading back to the party.She looked at the people around and still didn't the idea o the party theme.She hates crowd.She hates crowded places.But her sisters are really persistence and this is the product of being the youngest.

 "Meet me upstairs."Seohyun giggled as red his lame message.She looked everywhere if someone's needed her help but shrug as she saw them having a lot of fun.She went upstairs and to her room.

 "Luhan?"She called as the light went off.Seohyun flinched as someone hugged her behind."You smell nice,wifey."

 "Stop it!..You're making me blush."She pouted before resting her back on his chest.She smiled softly as he intertwined their hands together."You know..This feels like a dream."

 "Yeah..So does I feel..I never thought I could marry a very pretty man like you."Seohyun chuckled as Luhan tickled her.He's not angry but he just hated someone calling him pretty–well,except for her,he's the wife though."I'm not pretty.I'm manly okay."

 "Yeah,right.I believe you."

 "I dare you to call me pretty later.."Seohyun widen her eyes as he seductively whispered on her ear.Her cheeks tinted red but Seohyun remained her cool."Y-Yah!.."

 "See..You're even stuttering already.."

 "Ugh..ert."She pouted and elbowed his stomach.Luhan grunted in pain as she hits him with her pointy elbow,a very pointy elbow.

 "Ouch!!..Seohyun-ah."Her eyes widen as he looks really in pain.

 "Ohh..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to--"

 Luhan smirked as she fell for his trick again.He didn't broke the kiss and grabbed her closer.

 "I love you."He whispered and rest his forehead to her."You've been saying that for how many times now,Luhan.."She replied and rolled her eyes before smiling smugly.

 "But of course..I love you so much as well."

 Knock!Knock!

 "Hey love birds!I'm sorry to interfere but help me here!Yuri unnie's messing your party and she's running so damn fast.."

 The couple chuckled as the frustrated Yoona yelled behind the door.Seems like Yuri's not yet ready to move on from her past relationship and she's making herself a mess.She even puked on the garage.


 The night was fun and the guests congratulated the newly wed couple.They even gave gifts and some even took some pictures of them.And after they're all gone,the two seemed to give up as Yuri kept crying and crying like a kid.They could only shook their heads at their messy sister.Love life's a touch one for her,huh!?

 "Seo..Please..No."She complained."No,unnie.I'm going to call him before you'll thought of suicide."
 
 "Hello!Oh!Oppa,yes,thank you..Anyway,I just wanted you to come here if you're not busy?..Oh,really?!Right now!Thank God!!Okay..Be here quickly.Bye."

 "No~Seohyun-ah..Yah!!How dare you call that jerk..He promised to be married to me..Just me but what did he do?..He doesn't love me.."Yoona tsk-ed at herself and flickered her sister's forehead.She's kinda irritated since she can't leave Seohyun handling her alone since the young one has to enjoy their first night being a newly wed,but she still have to go home as well.Her family must be waiting at her.Glad that her husband will fetch her.

 The black car packed in front of the big house.A man came out and directly went inside.He was in hurry since Seohyun sounded so worried and he can't just say no to the young girl who he sees as a real sister.Well,she kinda reminds him of his dead sister that's maybe he became close to her even just a little time.

 "Oh!Seohyun-ah!..Y-Yuri?"

 "What are you doing here?"She glared before standing up..She went to her room and slammed the door loudly.

 Seohyun sigh,Yuri seems so upset."You two should talk..We're going home."Yoona waved a goodbye before walking out.As for the man,he went inside of Yuri's room and no-one-knows what's happening in their.While the newly wed went to their own house.The house that they brought together.The house that they promised to stay there forever.The house where they'll build their own family.

 


Many years passed~

 "Yah!Sulmi-ah..Please be careful!!Oh my God!!No!No!No!..Don't go out!!"Seohyun yelled as she sees her daughter got out.It's raining and the kid didn't even bother to cover herself from the rain.Seohyun's scared if her dear daughter will get a fever.

 "Oh!!What's happening here?"Luhan came out beside Seohyun who looks like he just woke up.Slapping his arm,Seohyun pointed at their running daughter.

 "Look.Just look at your daughter..She's not even listening to her mother.Didn't I tell you to watch her?"

 "I'm sorry,okay?..I got a little tired playing with her so I took a nap."Pouting slightly,Luhan looked at his wife who gave him a glare before slapping his arm again.

 "Stop with those puppy eyes..You already have a daughter..Now go get here,and don't forget the umbrella..I can't take care of both of you if you guys are sick."

 Luhan watch his wife walked back to the kitchen.She was cooking their lunch and he just came back from work.He smiled at their daughter.She grew up quickly as he thought,he really wanted to gave Sulmi a sibling but he can't handle Seohyun's tantrums when she's pregnant.Scrape that off,even though she's not pregnant,she's still the boss in the house.

 "Yah!Xiao Luhan..Are you really dazing out there?..Go get your daughter or else she'll get sick.."

 "Okay,okay,okay."


 The three of them were in the dining table.They look like a very happy family.A mother,father and the daughter.Just as Luhan dreamed before..And now,it came true..He can't wish more..His family are everything for him now..And he's going to treasure them..

 "Anyway..I think Yuri unnie's pregnant."Seohyun spoke as her daughter climbed upstairs leaving the two.

 "Again?!"She nodded her head and poured the milk on her favorite cup."I even recommend to them to start using some safety things but seems like they really wanted five children."

 "Well..You can't blame them,they all got boys..Maybe girl should be next."

 "Speaking of child."She brought the cup back to the table.She sigh and rubbed her temples."Yoona unnie's leaving her daughter here tomorrow."

 "Why though?"He scooted beside her and let her head rest on his shoulder."They said that they'll have a second honeymoon..Huh!Bet they just wanted time together."

 Seohyun's arms circled around his waist while his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

 "I miss those high school times..*Sigh*..It's less problematic.."Luhan looked at his wife and kissed her forehead."I think you just missed having an alone time with me,huh?..Do you?!..Ouch!"

 "Stop being so arrogant!!Geez..But honestly,I think of our times before sometimes..All your annoying persistences,but I guess you're still annoying even now.."Luhan glared at his wife and stole a peck on her lips. 

 "Whatever..I know that's why you fell for me though.."He proudly held his head up and hugged his wife even more closer."Yeah..That's how you made me fall for an annoying guy like you."

 

A/n
I don't know with this finale..Do you like it?..Well,maybe I can still give another update but I don't know when..Thank you for subscribing,for the upvotes,and for the comments you gave.:)
 Please subscribe to my other stories.