11

My Beautiful Butterfly

 Son Minhee.Seohyun sighed as the young man infront of her was staring blankly.That Minhee girl must have something to him,she think really hard.'Maybe they've relationship before.'She thought sadly.Shocked,Seohyun shooked her head,erasing the words.She doesn't even know that her heart was beating loudly that it pained,she felt hurt.Maybe because she was scared that they've relationship,but why does she still think that she was not liking him - Seohyun was in denial that she didn't even noticed the sad and confused gaze he gave.

  Seohyun stopped herself when she didn't heard his voice who was usually after her everyday.Slowly,she looked at her back but there's no presence of him.With a heavy sigh,she continued on walking and walking until she reached her locker.Seohyun didn't know why she felt sad and angry the same time.Why does her soul want to know everything?,maybe she've gone insane,thought of her when she suddenly heard voices from the room beside.

  "What?That's just your greeting to me?After I had did everything just to go here.Oppa!"Seohyun widen her eyes as the angry lass yelled at the lad who was silently sitting and had an cold look.With a sigh,she reached for his shoulder and spoke,"Oppa.I know I've hurted you before,but please..Come back to me,I still love you."She begged.The two was oblivious of the tearing maiden who had been heard their whole conversation.She covered with the back of her hand as she saw the young lady back-hugged the person who she found annoying but she felt sad without him."Seohyun,please don't cry.Not here."She muttered as she wanted to hear them until the end."Oppa.Please..I missed you a lot..If only.."Seohyun sobbed silently,anticipating of what will he say back.But the lad stayed quiet,it made Seohyun to ran away from the hurting scene.She can't control her tears anymore,she can't let them see her like that - hurting.But she was still confused why she was crying that hard for him,Did he really moved her heart and made her love him?

 

 

a/n

new update..T_T,It's sad though..