Prologue

My Beautiful Butterfly

             It was the sixth time they look at their selves as  the younger watch them with sigh.She moved to side as her second sister runned to her room.It was like that everyday,hectic.But they're not busy with something,they're just worried of their pretty faces."Unnies,we have to go or else we'll be late"She spoked and frowned as if they're not listening to her.With a sigh,she turned herself and walked outside.

            The two stopped as they were satisfied with their looks."Wait.Where's Seohyun?"The doe-eyed lass frowned and gaze to her older sister."That kid,really."They sighed as they imagined of their sister.Wearing black converse,big shirt and a ripped jeans.Luckily they got uniforms or else she'll be wearing jersey at school.

           As like everyday,the three were welcomed by a big group of students,mostly boys.They smiled,except to cold sister of theirs.They walked through the halls as the fans followed every steps they'll make.

           The two halted in front of a big room at the center."Bye Seohyun,see you later"They waved at the blank girl as she simply nod at them.Walking with boys following her,bothered her a lot.But as like a machine,she didn't even took a glance at them.Entering a noisy room at the end of the hall,she sighed and went to the back of the room.She watch her calssmates as the boys gaze to her and girls glared.With a smirk,she turned her head towards outside but only found a boy walking towards with hands in his pockets.

           Seohyun observe the teacher as she smiled outside their room.A guy went inside and all her classmates stopped on chit-chatting.She sighed as she gazed down the window.'New classmate.Whatever'she thought,unknowingly,the new guy was gazing at her with dangerous grin.

            "Annyeong-haseyo.I'm Luhan,please take good care of me."The lad smiled at them and his gaze went up to the girl beside the window."Found you!"He thought.The teacher was looking at him in a rare smile."You can sit beside Seohyun,Luhan-shii."He nodded innocently and smiled lovely in front,that made the girls giggled at his cuteness.He walked towards her and heard the boys mummered jealous comments.He smirked but changed it into a perfect smile."Hi.I'm Luhan."He waved buyt the lass nodded her head and turned gaze infront leaving him dumbfounded.This girl is something,he thought as he smirked and went  look at her lastly.