12

My Beautiful Butterfly

   Seohyun went home lifeless.She was indeed lifeless - without his presence.Heck!She can't even think why she felt hurt.Maybe because he was the first male friend she had - but it's still different.

  Stepping upstairs,her phone buzzed that made her back to reality.'Seohyun.Are you home now?'She read the words difficultly.Her eyes were searching for the sender and her heart just pound."Why would he ask me if he got that Minhee girl?"Seohyun was shocked with herself muttering with annoyance.Did she felt jealousy?She doesn't know either.

   The night came and she haven't even replied the lad's message.Another message pop out from her phone.'Seohyun...'The message left her confused.He didn't typed anything but just her name.As for Seohyun,she didn't reply and went to sleep without knowing that she was crying.

  "Seohyun.Hey,Good morning."He greeted as if nothing happened - 'Ahh,right.He doesn't know I'm there',She thought and nod her head to him.Walking past him,the lad frowned in her different side.Realizing that she's far,he jogged to her."Hey Seohyun.What's wrong?"He asked in concerned tone."Nothing.I just didn't slept well."She answered with a weak smile.Still not believing,Luhan just let it flow since she was really not looking in the mood.

  They reached the school and as usual,the girls and boys would go crazy.They stepped inside and just as well the black car passed them.Seohyun almost hitted by the car but Luhan was quick enough."You okay?"He asked but the lady just let a weak smile.He slowly hugged her and caress her smooth hair.Little did he know,Seohyun want to be hug by him everyday.

  "Ohh..Luhan?"He frowned when an annoying voice interrupted his time hugging her.Releasing her - he sighed."Let's go Seohyun"He dragged the blinking girl - completely ignoring the annoyed girl.She crossed her arms together,"Yah!!Xiao Luhan..Oppa..Don't leave me."She yelled but the two had already vanished behind the big wall of the school building.

   The class had ended but the students didn't let the rumors go.They still whispers about the incident hours ago.They thought that Son Minhee was getting Luhan from Seohyun - which is quiet true.But they didn't know that the two are not yet a couple.

  Seohyun packed her things when a pair of hands hit her table.She was not shock,since she know who it was."Seohyun.Are you even listening to us?"The petite one yelled a little when Seohyun was not even giving any emotions.Luckily,no one was there other than the three siblings."I'm okay Unnies.And why would I be hurt when that girl is Luhan-shii's ex?"The two glanced at each other.They know their sister well - whenever she is hurt or not.She slung the two straps on her arms.Ready to go outside,her sister gave her words."Seohyun..If something bad might happen,please..please don't go back to be cold again."With a sigh,Seohyun went out of the classroom and was ready to be home.

  As she walked through the emptied hall,his voice called for her."Seohyun wait up."He ran to her.He was about to but he saw how blank she is."Seohyun.Are you really alright?"He asked."I'm okay..Luhan-shii.."Luhan widen his eyes when she addressed him formally.She walked off and left him froze.As she vanished,Luhan asked himself "Is she really alright?"Before running to catch to her.

 

a/n

Such a lame update..sorry for the long wait..