01

My Beautiful Butterfly

   The usual cold Seohyun went to her locker with boys following her.She sighed for who-knows-how-many time.She stood infront of her locker - slowly reaching for the handle when a courageous guy pat her shoulder.All the students gasp,knowing that she's cold.Seohyun finally turn her head with her blank face."Hi..Seohyun..Uhmm,the teacher said that,if you can tour me in the school?"He seem to hesitate but it was obvious that his not shy at all."What are saying?And who are you?"She asked and brought herself back to her locker.Well,she's a cold person though."I'm Xiao Luhan.Remeber?Your seatmate.Did you really forgot me?..how sad."He pout that made the students gasp again.They can't believe that he was talking to her like that and that long.The most shocking was when she nod her head before the two vanished from the doumbfounded witnesses.

  "Yoona-ah.I think we got our sister a man already."Yuri said when she stalk the two,walking through the halls.They have been stalking their dearest sister like ninjas,ever since they heard what happened.Yoona nodded,"Yeah.And luckily,his handsome too.I'm already proud of our sister unnie.Look at them,they suited each other."They admired the two until the bell rings before planing to meet without Seohyun presence.

  "Seohyun wait."He yelled that made her fume in annoyance.Without turning,she continued on walking leaving him.When he was far from him,she can feel his presence.'Great.This annoying guy,really.When will he stop on following me?"She thought before turning inside their class room.All the students seem to saw ghosts when the two entered together.The other murmured and talk about them,especially the girls - until the bell ringed.

  Everything of her things were all packed in her bag pack.She sughed in relief when she can alreay escape her school.Seohyun went outside the room and directly to the gates,not caring of her sisters since they already told her not to wait.Well,as a cold ice,Seohyun didn't asked why,she does not care.She was already satisfied that she'll walk to home alone.Ofcourse they have a car,but she hated to just sit inside.She want to see the outside since she got no friends to hang out every weekends.She don't like to hang out with her sisters since she'll be their doll if she'll join the two.

  Seohyun stopped infront of the cafe she used to go when she have time.She slowly entered the cafe and as expected,the aroma of the coffees welcomed her.Choosing the farthest table,Seohyun heard the door opened again.She took a quick glance but only met a pair of doe eyes.She glared to him and ordered some coffee.

  Seohyun still glaring at the young man infront of her,sipping his favorite bubble tea as he said.She was truly annoyed with him,how come he was sitting together with her in school and now infront of her."What?"He asked innocently.He was really that stupid,she thought before scoffing."Why are you here?"She asked."Why?I can't be with my soon to be...GIRLFRIEND?"He grin when he found her shocked."What?"With a playful grin,Luhan shrugged his shoulders before sipping his drink again,unaware of her glares.

 

 

a/n

How I miss updating.Sorry everyone.

I'm currently busy on studying for my upcoming exam but i'll try to update as soon as posible.