05

My Beautiful Butterfly

  The time had passed by easily as she's bitting her already swollen lower lip.Seohyun keep on glancing at her wristwatch,she felt really nervous.She may be cold but she doesn't know why she felt weirdness crept her body,"I must be insane."She muttered and shook her head,when both warm hands stopped her.Seohyun widen her eyes as she felt him closer,without wasting her time - she stood up that made them bumped each others head."Ow.Honey,that hurts."He whined and rubbed her aching forehead,"Tsk."She hissed and glare before walking away from the confuse guy.

   "So..Honey,where would you like to eat?"He asked the glraing lady but despite of her coldness,he still manage to make her speak."You're the one who asked me out and now you're asking me where to go?..Really,you,Xiao Luhan.."She rolled her eyes and keep on walking.Luhan seem to be naive of her question and still smiled widely,"Then..I have a great great great place we can have our first date."Seohyun stopped from her tracks - hearing the word 'Date' was new to her,so new that made her cringe."W-Whatever.."

  They walked passed the new stores where obviously have delicious foods,but none of them were not his taste - she even almost yelled at him for being so picky.They walked and finnaly,he already said that they have arrived."Here?"She asked and look at the grinning guy beside - she can see the happiness in his eyes that made her thought that it must be a special place then."Okay.Fine,I think they have some edible foods here."She muttered and followed him inside.Seohyun widen her eyes when she saw the inside of the restaurant.The whole restaurant seem so old-fashioned outside but actually inside you can feel the home-like feeling.It was just simple but clean,just like her likes."That's why..Don't judge the book by it's cover.."He whispered playfully before finding a good seat.

  "Thank you."Sge bowed down at the young waitress before her gaze came to the home-made foods.She smiled happily when a camera flash interrupts her precious time."Yah!Who gave you some permission to take a photo of me."She tried to grab his phone but end up only to face-to-face him,so close."I know I look handsome.But you can get my kiss later,Ho--Ney."Seohyun quickly retreat and heat rise to her face.She grumbles words that luckily he didn't heard."I wish you'll die today."

  The sun was already half the horizon.And as for the two who was happily walking home."Seohyun.I hope we can do this more often."She was taken a back from his sincere words,"Ahh..Ye-yeah..Btw..I know you're from China,how come you knew that great restaurant?"She tried to broke the awkwardness that change to more awkwardness."Why?My Honey is already reading my profile?Awh,how sweet,I'm read--Yah!Seohyun."He stopped teasing when the blushing maiden left him talking alone.As they walk,Luhan can't stop bickering Soehyun that made her angry - but she knew that she liked it going out with him.

 

a/n

Hey!!Sorry for not updating for many many years..

Btw,is there some notice that said that we should report this page or something?Actually I have that notice and it made me uncomforatble to wrote this,even though,I already updated!!Thank u guys~see you next time.