_15

My Beautiful Butterfly

 The two was occupied with awkwardness.'Now what Seohyun?You just messed up again.',the lass hit her head hard and it completely gave her pain.Wincing and clutching her head,she could tell that he was watching her."Yah!Pabo Seohyun.How could you hit yourself like that."He scolded but what he did suprised her a lot.He slowly caress her forehead,so close - just enough to make her blush,luckily their classmates are not looking at them.'Why does I see him in my dreams and now my heart is beating loudly?,She thought and glance at the worried lad.'Am I..No!'
 
 Seohyun can't take off the thought she has been worried of.What if it is true?Did he really changed her?.It is really confusing.Her thoughts broke when a hand grabbed her arm,"Seohyun-ah.Let's go somewhere."He said and gave her a sweet smile - which made her blush."But Luhan,I have to ask 
permission to my Unnies."Looking down,afraid that he'll see her red face."Nah.I already asked them."Shocked,she met his eyes who are gazing down to hers."What--Yah!Stop pulling me.Where are we going?"The lad smiled evilly and stopped in his tracks,"Don't worry.Our date will be just fine."
 
 'Oh no!I hope he won't bring me somewhere weird.What if he bring me to a hotel then--yah!!Seohyun.Stop it.'Shooking her head was really not a good idea - especially when it was really strong.Now her head hurts,"Luhan.Where are we going?"She watched him pull her,and her gaze stopped to their attached hands.She doesn't even realized that she was smiling widely.'I hope that place will be far so you can still hold my hand.',She thought mindlessly - completely not knowing why..but her heart tells her though.

 

A/n
Yay!!New update.Sorry for the long wait,and it's short..o_o