_21

My Beautiful Butterfly

 


 6 years have passed.Many things did happen.Many hearts have been broken but some learned to get it back together.Some found new while the others are still waiting for their love one who had never been forgotten.

  Now,Seohyun Lee.The cold and the youngest of the princesses of their school has finally finished her studies in America.She knew too well that she'll be having a lot of problems to conquer all by herself and she successfully made them right.With her hand grasping the handle of her black,fancy yet simple luggage.Her heart was feeling excited inside as she'll be back to where she was born.After making a very successful business in the America,she has finally decided to be home.The home she never ever felt so much to miss not until now.

 

 With her new look,black,long and straight hair,a very long height,and a milky-white skin—the new Seohyun Lee.She seems to be different but she's still the same Seohyun.The cold but sweet and obedient young lady.Her hand found itself rising and waving in the air.Her red colored lips are smiling widely as she walked towards her family who she misses the most.Her two older sisters are now successful as well as her.For Yoona who has finally found her one and true love,became a Vice-CEO of her husband big shopping mall.The two of them were blessed with a little girl who's currently in kindergarten.While for Yuri,she became a professional coach for swimming.She never thought she could have that job until one day,she saw a beautiful ocean and said that the ocean whispered to her which is weird.She's dating her college friend who's a very famous model.They never plan to marriage too soon since they have more things to enjoy while being single.


 "Yuri unnie,Yoona unnie."Seohyun called and hugged the two.
 
 "Yah!How come you're so tall than me?"Yoona who was already making herself cry punched Seohyun's arm.Seohyun yelped since Yoona's strength is really no a joke since they're kids.They even thought that she maybe a boy before."Unnie.That hurts."

 "Seohyun-ah..We miss you so much."

 "So does I..Where's Appa and Umma anyway?"She discovered the absence of her parents that are actually should be the ones who'll welcome her."Oh.They say sorry since a friend of them invited them.They're currently on Japan right now since Umma wanted to celebrate their anniversary there before going to wherever their friend is..so..."

 "Is that so..How's your husband and how's Kei anyway Unnie?"The three of them started walking to their car while people would take a glance at the three who looks like professional models."Well..Jun have some business meeting in China so he'll be late in welcoming you,while my baby Kei is in her school.She told me that she's really excited to meet you."

 "Well,I got something for all of you.I can't wait to be home."As they went off,Seohyun could never erase the thought of him.Of what will his reaction when he'll see her before him.


 The three fetched Kei from school and the kid was so happy that her Aunty has finally came back.After that,they directly went home as Yoona thought that maybe her sister is so tired since America is quite far.She's worried while happy as her sister has came back home.

 
 Seohyun went to her room.Still the same though.She was glad that they didn't touched anything she left.Her hand is carefully touched the bed and it's still soft and bouncy just like before.Dropping on her back,Seohyun sighed and her body was really protesting for rest.She was glad that she's back,she thought before closing her eyes with a smile.


 After a little nap,Seohyun could feel that her head was being caressed by someone.Slowly,she opened her eyes and she never been feel so happy to be home.Her long arms reached for his neck and hugged him tightly.She missed him a lot.Like a very much.

 
 His hands reached for her face and saw her eyes are getting teary.

 "I missed you."She whispered as she hugged her again.

 "I miss you as well..I really miss you."Luhan planted his lips to hers softly as he can't control hisself anymore.He does miss her a lot.For those years he waited for her and now she's back.

 "I love you."He said and run his fingers on her hair.He did notice the length of it compare to the length he last saw her.She became more beautiful.And more like a lady now.His cousin did set him up to an arranged-marriage which he never knew before until that day.But he never said thanks to his cousin though,he know her too well.He knew that she's doing that because of money.That's why he postponed the marriage.Liying was fuming in anger that day and Seohyun was hurt  but he explained that he wanted her to feel free after graduation.He wanted her to get her dreams even it means leaving Korea.

 And today,his sacrifice will be end.He just need to kneel in front of her and ask her for his dream.Dream to marry her.

 "Let's go downstairs,they're waiting for you."

 They went downstairs and wide smiles are visible on their faces.

 


A/n
Sorry for the long wait!!This will end soon!!T-T..Are you going to miss this?I hope you'd like it.