_18

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 At the very moment when Seohyun stepped inside their house,it was already dark outside.She look like a mess.Her hair were tangled and her eyes are swollen.She still hated herself for being naive at his words.She have swore now that she wouldn't let him hurt her anymore.

 "Seohyun."Yoona worriedly grabbed her sister's shoulders and looked at her face.She regrets what she did.

 "I'm so sorry,Seohyun."The young maiden nodded her head shortly before brushing her hands off her and went upstairs - she locked herself up.

 Yuri could only sigh as she watched her sisters.She felt bad for making a guy hurt her sister,she thought of it carelessly without even knowing of the effect.And now,she really hated herself at the effect of their plan.Shaking her head,Yuri grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

 "Hello?"The other line said out lazily as if he was awaken in the midnight.

 "Luhan.Let's meet tomorrow.7 am at the nearest café near our house.Be sure to be there or else I'll kill you."Before the lad could resist,Yuri had already end her call and closed her eyes before fetching Yoona downstairs to sleep.

 The lad crossed his arms before raising his eyebrow to the lady in front.He was a little annoyed since he planned to invite Seohyun today for a stroll at the Han river.He wanted to spend time with her not with her eldest sister.

 "What's the point why you called?"He started to ask and didn't even laid a finger on the water that's opposite of him.

 "Guess you still don't know anything..Well,I think you should stop seeing Seohyun."

 "And why would I?"He frowned a little before trying to listen to her seriously.

 "When I was talking with Yoona yesterday..Seohyun heard us."She paused and bit her lower lip - looking nervous and guilty.Luhan pressed his lips together in a firm line,he want her to continue.

 "And..and she heard about the plan.."Blinking,Luhan was even more confused than before..

 'Plan?'

 "What'd you mean?"

 "Duh..the plan of you helping our sister?..remember?"Now's her turn to look pissed.She don't want to repeat herself,especially of that bad memory.

 "Ahh..So that's why Seohyun didn't pick my call this morning."

 Yuri waited for him to say something but she was surprised when he grinned.He doesn't even look bothered about it.

 "What are you smiling at?"

 "Yuri-ssi.It has been a long time since I forgotten about that ridiculous plan of yours..Can you see?I'm not doing this because of that."He said was all right.He didn't even remember that he met them before and that plan.

 "W-what?!..So are you saying..you like my sister?For real?"

 "Yeah..I like her..Even before we are kids..I just don't like her but I love her..She's my everything to me..If only she could answer me now,I would be the happiest person on earth."

 Wait..What?Why?How?When?

 Yuri can't believe her ears.Her head was a little dizzy and confused.So he like Seohyun when they're just kids?Kids?It doesn't make sense to her.She can't even remember Luhan's name before..And it's not like,it's love..

 "What do you mean?"

 "You don't need to know..I want Seohyun to know it first,so..don't say anything to her,okay?I'm going to surprise her."Yuri dropped her jaw as she saw him walked out of the cafe.

 'Did something happened?'

 Even though it's a little confusing to her,Yuri didn't fail to smile widely.She an't believe that he actually love her sister..She was happy that at last,Seohyun has truly found her prince after all.


 Seohyun heard her phone ring again.But despite of the loudness of her ringing phone,Seohyun can only ignore it.She was not in the mood to entertain someone - especially him.She sigh heavily before getting inside the bathroom with a pair of fresh clothes.She can't let herself fall down just easy.

 After breakfast,Seohyun went to her sister's room.She watched as the other one looked at her and guilt was full in her eyes.Seohyun hated seeing her sister like this.

 "Seohyun.I'm really sorry."She whispered as the younger one walked and sat beside her.

 "It's okay.."

 "No..It's not.."

 "Unnie.I know you just did it to make me happy.I appreciate that,but please,next time..Use you head,okay?"Yoona smiled softly as her sister hugged her.She feel like a terrible sister but glad her sister was one of a kind.

 "Wait..where's Yuri unnie?"

 Shrugging her shoulders,Yoona brought her phone inside her bag.She smiled widely at Seohyun and grabbed her hand.She planned to go out with her and to try to cheer her up.It's her treat for her since she still feel that her sorry isn't enough.

 "Try this.It will look good on you.."Showing a dress with floral prints,Yoona shooed her sister that has many clothes in her grasp to try.It's been a while since they shopped together so why not try any good things.

 "Uhmm.I think this is too short."

 Yoona gasped as she looked up.She didn't expect to see her sister fully grown up now.The dress was perfect for her and the skirt has settled on her thigh until above the knees.Her long white legs are making her more attractive.If only Yuri was there,they would squeal together as they watch their sister.

 "But Unnie.This are expensive and too short and girly for me."Linking their arms,Yoona didn't even wait a second and dragged her out the clothes department.It's like she was on a mission for her sister.And that's - 'To make Seohyun a lady,already.'


 After shopping and probably eating every thirty minutes,the two can't hide their smiles.They're happy to have a bonding time despite of Seohyun's heart ache,she still had fun.The more happy was Yoona,all the clothes and shoes that Seohyun wore were all good for her so she bought it all not even caring at the young one's nos.

 "I'm back."Yoona called and laid the shopping bags on the sofa.She still hadn't called Yuri and it's kinda weird when the eldest one didn't ask where are they.

 "Unnie?"She called again.

 "Sorry..I was brushing my hair.So,how's today?"

 "It's great.You know what,all the clothes and shoes are so good for our maknae.She made me feel like i'm a proud mother seeing my child grown prettily."Yuri chuckled as her sister dramatically gaze up.She was glad that the two are okay now.Even more gladder when the young one let Yoona shopped for her clothes,it's really rare.

 "By the way..where's Seohyun?"

 "Oh..She said she have to go somewhere..Probably be back at 7.."

 "I hope he succeeds,though."Yuri muttered and smiled at herself.

 "What?Did I missed something?"

 

 Seohyun glared at the lad running towards her.She was waiting for good 4 minutes and he was late.He was the one who called first and he's the late one.

 "Sorry..I forgotten something at home,gotta get it back.."He said and sat beside her.He was used at her cold attitude as she didn't reply back.

 "What do you want?"She asked coldly,crossing her arms together as she watched the calm river.

 "What's your answer?"He smiled widely and faced her.He didn't miss to see how cute she looked but of course,she's still cold at him.Probably because of that plan.

 "Stop it already,Luhan.I know now.You're just doing this for my sisters,right?"

 Luhan hung his head low.He closed his eyes and tried his best not to look angry.He was a little offended.Like,can't she see that he likes her for real?Is she that naive?

 "Look,Seohyun.I know what did your sisters said..but didn't you felt it?..do you really think that I don't like you for real?"Seohyun frowned a little as she heard him sound disappointed but of course,she can't let her guard down.

 "I'm sorry if my sisters forced you for this.You know what..we could just turn are backs now and just pretend like nothing happened or--"

 Seohyun widen her eyes as she felt the warmness on her lips.His hands were on her both cheeks.His eyes are closed and his lips attached to her.She didn't know what to do as she stared at the things behind him.It's was so fast to think of but it's weird how her heart beats so fast inside.
 
 After a couple of minutes,Luhan was the first one to part the kiss and  the two seems just ran a mile as they panted for air.He steadied hisself before grabbing her hands.He looked up to her eyes.Even her cheeks are red,Luhan could say that she was indeed a goddess especially when the moon shone brightly on her eyes.

 "I love you.That's the whole truth..I live you before you could even know my name...and even when you hate me now,it'll never change my love for you."He was so sincere to be real, she thought.

 Seohyun doesn't know when but she found her tears fall down rapidly.She was happy.She didn't hear a confession that's so soft and warm to her - especially when she can feel that she was really loved.She hugged him tightly.

 "I love you,Seohyun.Don't even forget that.So don't cry anymore,your tears are precious as well."

 He wiped her tears away.He was so happy.He can't even express himself even more now.He saw as she smiled at him widely,still in tears.

 "I love you too."Even when it was just a whisper,Luhan didn't miss to hear her sweet voice.He hugged her even more.Hearing her said those three words was like a dream came true to him.

 He kissed her forehead lightly before hugging her once again.He just hope nothing would break them apart now.

 
 A/n
Hallo!!Sorry for the long wait..School starting soon so...
Anyway,how's it?I know it's not that sweet as the other confession but I still hope that you liked it..Atlast,Seohan have their kiss but it's not yet a happy ending,there's still more..