_16

My Beautiful Butterfly

 

 "Seriously?!Luhan.This is beautiful."
 
 Well,the place was indeed beautiful.It was a large garden that full of different kinds of flowers,either in vases or just like big as trees.The two were on the bench located above the garden and even more beautiful flowers were there.It was like a fantasy place for her.

 Her eyes were bright like she was a kid who got a new toy.Luhan chuckled a bit as she raised her hands and let the cold breeze flow to her body.Her eyes were close and her once bland face before was now smiling.

 "Sure you like it here,huh?"He asked as he sat on the bench - just watching her behind.

 Seohyun hummed her answer,she was feeling too good to say words. Her slick black hair flows behind her freely.Her closed eyes were now opening slowly as she inhale the fragrance of the flowers down before turning her back.

 "When did you found this place?"

 "A couple of weeks.I went here every free time I got."He casually shrug his shoulders and closed his eyes to feel the wind.

 "It's really great here.I want to be here forever."She muttered silently since she knows that he'll come up on something again.

 Luhan watched her face made a smile.She was so beautiful,he admit.She may be not the prettiest for the world to know but she's the most pretty girl she had ever seen.He knows what he is feeling towards her and he completely like it.

 'Just a little more Luhan.Just let her take her time.'

 After a long numbers of minutes,the two decided to head home.They went down the hill and greet the people who they bumped to.Before they completely out of the gate,Seohyun excused herself and ran inside.

 "Haraboji."She greeted and tried to catch her breath.

 "Oh.Young lady,what it is that you came to me?"The old man smiled.

 "Can..Can I come here tomorrow?"The old man was shock.He never met someone so innocent as her.He found her respectful as she asked before she do something.

 "Ofcourse.You're free to be welcome here.Wait.I have something for you."

 He came back with a small vase on his palm.But there's no plant on it.Not yet.

 "This is a white rose.I want to give it to you since you're so pure and I can tell that your soul is white."

 Seohyun thanked him before bidding her goodbye.She smiled at the vase on her hand,she promise to take good care of it.

 "What took you so long?"She rolled her eyes and ignore him which made the lad pout on his spot.

 "Yah!Seohyun.Wait up."


 Seohyun smiled a little as they arrived at her house.She was already used of him taking her home - even his annoying but his annoyance make her comfortable with him.

 "Go now.It's already late,your parents will be worried."She shoo him but the lad gave her a teasing smile.

 "Are you treating me like a REAL boyfriend now?"Emphasizing the word real,Luhan went closet to her making her blush.

 'Darn it Luhan!What did you do to my heart?'

 Her eyes gazed down as she thought.She knows she's really red and it's super embarrassing.She frown when she can still see his shoes.A finger touched her chin and slowly raised her head up.

 'God!Why so close!'

 They're dangerously close.It's making her legs feel so weak.She's almost fainting.She made a gulp as she stared right on his eyes.They're so beautiful,and it's not good for her to admire him.

 "Seohyun?"His voice was husky and she really thought it was y yet there's a little caring on it.

 Seohyun gulped again and she doesn't understand why she was not blinking.Her breathing wasn't normal either just like the beating of her heart.And to add up to it was his touch on her face,making her shiver.

 "I'll wait for your answer,okay?"He smirked and let her go before putting a kiss on her hair.

 What?Why?What did he do?Seohyun was so confused on her feelings right now.She can't even sleep.And her sisters freaking saw what he did that afternoon and they're completely annoying her.But she was scared,what if she really fall in love to him?What if she can't take it?
 She's really and truly confused.

 Morning came and the blush on her face was the first to welcome him.She remembered everything just happened yesterday but tried to be cool of it.She just wish that it will go away but how can if the lad was in front of her,smiling like nothing happened yesterday or may be he was just comfortable about it?

 'Geez.Seohyun.Wake up'

 "Erhh..Let's go."She awkwardly putted a cheerful tone on her voice before walking away - hoping the earth would swallow her alive.

 "So..Seohyun.Did you sleep well last night?"He asked after catching up on her pace.He was like teasing her but just a warm smile occupied his lips.

 'Ofcourse I didn't,you brat.You made me think of you..aishh.'

 "Ahh.Yeah.So well that I want to go early to school."Again,she tried to avoid the awkwardness but why does she's the only awkward one?

 The two arrived at school while bickering.People would assume them as a young couple.
 
 "Seohyun-ah.Come on.Just answer me already."He whined and looked at the stone-face lady beside him.

 She didn't reply,she was a little confused of what's the question he asked.

 "Seohyun-ah."

 "Look,Luhan.I don't even know what's the question your seeking for an answer."

 "You already forgotten?"He pout even more - just able to make her blush.

 "Okay.Here's the question--"The lad left his mouth wide open when the bell ringed and watched as she ran.

'Geez.Stupid bell'

 As Yoona stalks the pretty dresses before her,someone poke her waist making her jump in spot.Gazing up to the grinning lady in front,she gasp and she can't believe who she saw.

 "Unnie?!"

 "Long time no see,Yoona.I'm back."

 'Oh My God!'


A/n
New update!!Do you think Seo unnie would answer Lu ge?Who's the lady that Yoong unnie saw?and why she's so shocked?