You Cold?

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

One Shot 6.0

 

    AN: How's everyone today? Just wanted to thank you guys soooo much for the comments,requests, and subs! ^-^ Really glad to get some feedback~~! I got a couple of requests and I'll do my best to think of something for them! :) This particular one shot  is for the popular Kryber moment at the Jeju rehearsal. I'll include a fancam and pics/gifs and then ending author note. ^-^

*English will be bolded and in italics

 

        It was a fairly windy day in Jeju, but at least it was sunny. The girl group f(x) was assembled in a line on the outdoor stage. The location was pretty close to perfect. The stage was in an open field, in front of the fenced off sparkling blue waters of Jeju. In front of the stage sat hundreds of blue fold out chairs, ready for the performance in a few hours. A crowd of fans from all over, stood on the hill behind the stage next to the fenced off waters. They all had their phones out, hoping to capture some pictures or fancams before the show. Amber was practicing the starting pose for 'Hot Summer', Luna and Victoria were striking up a conversation about the location, Sulli was busy waving at their fans that were perched up on the hill, while the youngest of the five was staring at the ground facing the water. Smiling at the staff that was working their butts off getting the concert ready, Amber waved at them mentally thanking them for their hard work.  She turned around facing the back of her girlfriend. "Hey." Amber said, catching Krystal's attention. "Hi." Krystal said back, before turning her attention back towards the ground that seemed to have captured her full attention. Shrugging off her girlfriend of one year's distant behavior she turned towards f(x)'s leader, answering her question about the starting time of the concert. 

 

     Amber turned her attention towards Krystal, finally noticing that she was holding onto her arms almost the entire time, the universal symbol for being cold. Well at least she was pretty sure it was the universal symbol of being cold. "Babe,do you want my sweater? It's uber warm." Amber said, doing her best into convincing the girl into taking her black and white striped sweater. Krystal was turned towards Amber debating if she should take her girlfriend up on the offer or not. Amber always spoiled her, and she didn't mind it one bit, but she wanted to be a little independent. "How warm is it?" Krystal asked, not buying into the idea of taking the sweater from the tomboy. "Come here and find out for yourself." Amber teased, grinning at the girl before her.

     Noticing that Krystal wasn't taking a step forward, Amber decided she would instead. She grabbed both sides of her sweater slightly, and took a step closer to the younger girl. Krystal immediately opened the sides of Amber's sweater and stepped into the side embrace from the older girl. "Do you want my sweater?" She asked in Korean taking a step back knowing that fans were recording them. The long haired girl shook her head, before looking at the three members who were starting to head towards the stairs to get off the stage. Following Krystal's gaze Amber began to walk towards the exit still holding onto either sides of her striped sweater. She turned her head to face the maknae once again. "Soojungie, give me your mic." The short haired girl said, sliding her arms out of her sweater. Krystal handed her microphone over, not resisting anymore, because frankly, it was too damn cold. Holding her and Krystal's microphone in one hand, she slid her last arm out of the sweater and offered it over to her girlfriend. Krystal took the sweater from her hands and struggled a little before sliding her arms into the sleeves. Though Krystal didn't show much expression on her face, she was secretly elated at the fact that one, she was no longer cold, and two the striped sweater smelt like her girlfriend. It might sound a tad creepy, but she loved the perfume Amber wore, and she couldn't help but feel safe whenever she wore some of her girlfriend's clothes. And even more so when it had the tomboy's scent on it. 

  Amber tried to hide the smile she had on her face when she watched Krystal put on her black and white striped sweater. She found it quite adorable when her girlfriend wore something that belonged to her. Her eyes followed Krystal as the girl group of five walked towards a tent like structure that had plastic garden chairs underneath it. She was pulled out of her romantic daze when she heard the booming deep voice of the manager,  telling them it was almost time to get ready.

 

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Accidently uploaded this one before I added the AN and fancam stuffs! Sorry x)

Magical fancam: http://youtu.be/VgXxdXTHL6s?t=1m13s

Just decided on a picture instead of gifs, was too lazy to look for some. Thoughhhh you should watch the fancam.... Thanks for reading! Byeee~~

0.jpg