Real Men

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 12.0

AN: Ayooooooo! How's everyone doing? Hope you're all enjoying my attempt at Kryber One shots ^-^ Thank you all again for the views, lovely comments/requests, and subs! 77 Subs?! O.O That's preeeeeeetty crazy guys <3 Also 3650 views!? You guys make my world colorful... *ba doom chhhh* This is a hopefully fluffy requesta-patronum for Krystal's reaction to Amber being on Real Men. 

 

         Amber's eyes squinted in concentration as she stared at the cube in her hands. She had always had trouble tackling the 5x5 Rubik's Cube, but this time around she had successfully completed two sides of the puzzle. Her two Chihuahuas were cuddling into her sweatshirt clad sides, observing their owner with watchful eyes. Amber's eyes widened in realization, "Ohhh! I ge-" Amber paused mid-sentence to hear a hurried knocking at her apartment door. "Coming!" She called out in Korean, placing the square puzzle aside before rushing to the door. Not stopping to look through eye-hole on the door, Amber pulled the door open. 

Behind her apartment door stood Krystal, pacing back and forth, pulling at a strand of hair. "Krys, what are you...?" Amber trailed off, noticing the look of worry that was etched on Krystal's face. Krystal turned at the voice, and jumped onto the older girl, wrapping her legs around her as she tightened the embrace. Amber returned the embrace almost immediately and buried her face into the crook of her girlfriend's neck, enjoying the embrace. Krystal unhooked her legs from the tomboy, and lead her back inside the apartment, closing the door behind them. 

 

       The couple lay on the couch that the two Chihuahuas and Amber had once occupied. "Amber...." Krystal started, pulling her head out of the crook of her girlfriend's neck and looking her in the eye. "Manager oppa told me you would be participating in the next Real Men..." Amber opened to try and defend herself from the scolding that seemed to be emanate. "But, I'm not mad. Okay?" Krystal added, cupping Amber's chin in her hand. "I mean sure I was angry at first. I mean hell, we've been dating for two years, and you didn't tell me you'd be going to the army?" The younger girl's facial expression hardened, recalling the feelings of hurt she had felt earlier. "But that doesn't matter. You know why?" Krystal paused, pulling her and Amber into a sitting position. 

Amber sat quietly, silently telling Krystal to go on. "You've supported me in everything I've done, stupid or not. I'm sure you had a good reason for not telling me immediately, and I respect that now. Because know that whatever the hell you do. I'll still love and be cheering for you, dork." Amber smiled at the young girl in front of her that had matured beautifully. "God dammit Jung Soojung," Amber whispered, pulling the girl closer. "I love you so much." Amber closed the gap in between them, mouth melting into Krystal's. Their kisses could vary from innocent and gentle, to rough and filled with lust. But this kiss, was all of the above. 

 

      Amber and Krystal found themselves cuddling again, except this time on Amber's bed,  which was clearly much more comfortable and spacious than the living room couch. Amber had an arm wrapped around Krystal's back, tracing little hearts onto her back. Krystal had one arm wrapped around the older girl's waist, with her head resting on her chest. Their legs had unconsciously intertwined early on, along with their one free hand. "Krys...." Amber called out to the younger girl, Krystal raised her head and met Amber's eyes. "The reason I didn't tell you, was because I didn't want you to worry. Honest. I- I know the phases you go through when you worry about things." Amber sighed, and started again.

"You skip meals without knowing. Whatever you're worrying about will occupy your mind, day and night. You can't sit still, so to deal with that you begin to pace. Once you start pacing, you pull at your beautiful hair that you love so much." While Amber spoke, their eyes never left each other. With every habit that Amber began to list off, Krystal gave the older girl's hand a little squeeze, reassuring her. " Y- You have trouble sleeping. When we have schedules you take energy drinks, just to stay standing, baby. Your anemia gets worse, and you faint frequently. You begin to space out, and ignore your surroundings... I can't Krystal. I just can't have you go through all of that, just because of me." Amber's voice began to shake as she spoke, and Krystal tightened her hold on the older girl. Krystal raised her head to plant little kisses on Amber's face, trying to calm her down. Succeeding in calming her down, Krystal kissed Amber briefly before retreating and resting her head on the older girl's chest once again. 

 

       The following morning was a quiet one. It was the day Amber had to leave, and both were reluctant to detach themselves from each other. Knowing that Krystal wouldn't remove her vise like grip on her, Amber shifted so that Krystal was able to climb onto her back. Understanding what the older girl meant, Krystal attached herself onto the tomboy's back, wrapping her legs around her slim waist. "Have you been working out?" Krystal murmured as she felt the rock hard abs, and arms that had been hidden away by her baggy clothes that she dressed herself in. Amber smirked, glad that her efforts had been noticed. "Eh, just a little." She replied as she made her way into the kitchen, with the twenty year old girl on her back.

Arriving in the kitchen, Krystal slid off Amber's back. And instead wrapped her arms around her waist, back hugging the older girl as she pulled out ingredients from the fridge to make an 'American Style Breakfast'. Amber cooked with Krystal's arms wrapped around her, and she shifted again as they sat down, so that Krystal could sit in her lap and eat. That morning, the two never seperatated. When Amber went to her room to pack, Krystal was on her back. When her manager called to tell her he would arrive to pick her up soon, Krystal stood hugging the girl, tracing the date of their anniversary into her hand that was intertwined with hers.

 

"Promise me something." Amber said, holding Krystal's hands. Krystal nodded, squeezing the older girl's hands in confirmation. "It's only five days, we've been separated for longer right?" Amber asked, bringing Krystal's hand up and kissing it. The younger girl nodded again smiling at Amber's small, but sweet gesture. "All those habits I mentioned yesterday? You won't need to do them, because you don't need to worry. It's just training, okay?" Krystal nodded again, showing her understanding. " I love you." Krystal said, finally speaking. "I love you too, Princess." Amber released one of Krystal's hand's, and brought the now free hand up to her face, brushing away a loose strand of hair. Krystal pulled Amber into a passionate kiss, trying to pour all of her pent up emotions into it. 

Krystal waved at her manager and Amber as they walked down the hallway of the apartment complex towards the elevator. Even when the two entered the elevator, Krystal didn't stop waving. She gave Amber one last smile, which the latter returned, as she disappeared behind the elevator doors.

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Hey! Hope that was fluffy enough for you guys! Sorry it takes me so long to update .-. Can't seem to find time to write on days other than Saturdays ^-^ Thank you all for the requests, comments, upvotes, and subs! <3 I've been thinking of doing some songfic one shot thingies.... Yay or Nay?

Thank you for reading~~~! Have a wonderful day guys and gals! :)