Princess Doesn't Mind

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

One shot 7.0

AN: Hello....Hello....(Anyone read that in the tone of  SHINee's song? Or Got7's?) Big big BiG thanks to you awesome readers, for the requests, subs, and lovely comments. Someone requested that I write something for Amber's IG update. Since the update was of a conversation, quite a bit of it will just be messages back and forth. But I'll do my best to incorporate actions and all that normal stuffs. Also changed the time, the message between the two was sent at like 6:32ish PM, but changed it for this. Anyway....here it is ^-^ 

 

 

    Amber climbed onto her bed, exhausted from the filming with VIXX for the global request show 'A Song For You'. When she was first asked to be MC for the show along with Super Junior's Kangin, and BTOB's Sungjae she couldn't hide her excitement. But not until two episodes into the show did she realize how much it tired her out. She closed her eyes breathing deeply, before opening them and sitting up. Even though she was exhausted she couldn't bring herself to fall asleep. It had been three days. Three excruciatingly long days since she had seen her Princess. One might think ' Three days? That's nothing!', but to her it felt like an eternity. They messaged back and forth on Kakao talk, but it didn't give Amber the same feeling as physically talking to her, and making her laugh, or snuggling into each other's embrace when they watched movies. Amber picked up her phone, opening to the conversation between her and Princess Jung. 

Llama: Baby I miss you~네가 보고 싶어 (AN: Naega bogo shipeo which means : I miss you)

Princess Jung: Quoting 2ne1 I see? I miss you too stupid

Llama: *gasp* How'd you know? ^3^ Chu~

Princess Jung: Not like you sing it all the time Am.... 

Llama: Pshhhh, do not

Princess Jung: Whatever you say dork. ^3^ Chu~

Llama: Baby~~~ I just wanna love you gimme that chance wanna hold you. Baby you know that I need you, I need you and I'm wondering all the time~ <3

Princess Jung: Stop quoting songs~ .-. Even if they're your own :P

Llama: Yes Ma'am.

Princess Jung: My mom and dad just went to drive to my grandma's. o.O

Llama: At 2 in the morning...?

Princess Jung: Hell, don't ask me. That's what they told me~

Llama: Can I come over? I'll bring Bulgogi and mango ice cream princess :)

Princess Jung: But baby it's so early, you should sleep

*Llama: I don't mind. Im make sure the princess doesnt mind

*Princess Jung: ㅋㅋㅋ

*Princess Jung: Princess doesn't mind

*Princess Jung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*Princess Jung: *pictures of cat emoji thing that's blushing*

Llama: So....I can come over? :)

Princess Jung: Hurry up, and bring beef and ice cream llama~~

     After confirming that it was okay to come over, Amber jumped off her bed and started popping. "I get to see my baby~~" She sang while doing her little happy dance, which made her dogs look up strangely at their owner. "Jack-jack, Gongju! I'm gonna go visit mommy!" Amber told the two puppies. She sprinted into the bathroom to quickly brush her teeth. You always have to have your teeth minty fresh in the presence of a Princess. Wallet? Check. Shoes? The tomboy looked down making sure her black Jordans were secured on her feet. Check. Keys? Amber began to feel around, checking pockets for her keys. "Where're my keys?!" She exclaimed grabbing a tuft of her short black hair in panic. Amber sprinted into her room, throwing pieces of clothing from one side of the floor to the other. About to check the kitchen, she took one last look around her bedroom before spotting the keys on the end table next to her bed. 

 

    Amber stood in front of the Jung household. It had been an hour since the Princess told her it was okay for her to come over. In her left hand was lukewarm food she had picked up from one of the grocery stores that were still open at three in the morning. Along with that was a bucket of Krystal's favorite mango ice cream. In the other hand was a bouquet of white roses, the younger girl's favorite flower. But the question was...How was she going to ring the doorbell? Groaning inwardly, she lowered herself down slightly, and hip bumped the doorbell.

 Heheh...My hips bring Krystal Jung to the yard, and shes like.... 

"Took you long enough." Amber looked up towards the owner of the voice. It was the girl she had missed so badly for the past three days. She was clad in only a white t-short, and black sleeping shorts. Seeing her face Amber dropped the bag that contained the bulgogi and ice cream and rushed to see her. Krystal grabbed the back of Amber's neck pulling her down for a kiss, and wrapping her legs around her waist. Amber kissed back eagerly, and supported Krystal with her left hand while her right still held onto the flowers. The two parted for air and pressed their foreheads together gazing into each other's orbs.

"I missed you so much Am"

"Same here Princess....."

"Where's the food?" Krystal asked, unhooking her legs from Amber's waist and taking the flowers from her hand. "Uhm...About that.." Amber said shyly, reaching up and scratching the back of her neck. She looked back at the spilled bulgogi, and melted mango ice cream that sat outside the door. "Am~~" Krystal pouted seeing the wasted food. Amber looked at Krystal's face, taking note of every feature. She smiled at the pouting face at her princess, before shutting the door and putting her arm around her shoulder. "Movie time Jung Soojung."

 

~~~~End~~~~

 

AN: Sorry if it seems choppy, it was hard for me to think of a situation for the picture. :3 Well.....Thanks for reading you guys! And yes...I just updated the story three times in one day x) Well.....BYEEEEE! ^-^

P.S: The * Symbol means that the sentences I put it before are direct quotes

 

 

10787799_740810229341113_1404577802_a.jp

 

Amber's IG /\

And this picture just cause Kryber

891482_1014345405249188_1482000476_a.jpg