Going Clubbing

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

One Shot 8.0

 

AN: Hi! Okay okay I know..... I know this isn't BoB but I'm having a hard time with that one right now x) So.... The next couple one shots probably won't be that...I know, I'm sorry! But, I've had a couple ideas just floating around in this head of mine, and I plan to write them :P Enjoy!

 

"Amber~! Please~~" The red haired girl begged holding on to Amber's hand. Krystal had been pestering Amber on taking her to her first club since she had turned nineteen in October. Amber had been planning on spending her schedule free afternoon sleeping, but that all went out the window when the younger girl showed up at her apartment. "Am." Krystal whined, trying to pull the older girl out of bed. "Krystal." Amber whined back trying to yank her hand out of Krystal's grasp. Amber let out a sigh of relief when Krystal released her hand and left Amber's bedroom. "Finally!" The tomboy huffed pulling her arm to cover her eyes, and pulling her red duvet up to her chin. 


Krystal left Amber's bedroom and went into her kitchen, looking for something that could be of use to pull the older girl out of bed. Eh...Good enough Krystal thought, pulling out a blue bucket from underneath the kitchen sink. Putting the bucket underneath the faucet Krystal debated between cold water, and hot water. Hmmm....Freeze the Llama's off, or burn it off. Krystal's eyebrows scrunched together in thought, before she finally settled on burning the Llama's off.

Krystal waddled to Amber's room, careful not to get the scalding water on herself. Peeking in the room, and seeing that Amber was peacefully sleeping, with her phone thankfully on the end table, Krystal waddled into the room. Okay Soojung...Time to pull a prank on stupid. Krystal inhaled, lifting the bucket a little higher, before finally exhaling and pouring the steaming water onto the girl that lay in front of her. As soon as the water came in contact with her body, Amber jumped off the bed and began to jump around, letting out a string of curses and suprisingly high pitched screams. "Holy ing ! Jesus ! Oh mother-" Amber screamed jumping around the room. Seeing the girl jump around Krystal couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "Amber Josephine Liu!" Krystal said loudly capturing the tomboy's attention. "Pick me up at ten, you're taking me to a club~" Krystal said, practically singing the last part as she left Amber's bedroom, smirking at the tomboy.

Grumbling to herself Amber pulled up to the Jung's house, clad in Jordan's, jeans, a leather jacket and a button up white oxford, topping the outfit off with a leather snapback. Taking the key's out of the ignition, Amber stepped out of the car, walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell. Aish, this kid. Amber thought, ringing the doorbell once more for good measure. Just as she was about to ring the doorbell a third time, the door swung open revealing the red haired girl behind it who was dressed in a tight fitting black dress, and simple black heels that made her taller than Amber. "Kaja." (AN: 'Let's go' written as 가자 in Hangul) Krystal said in Korean, shutting the door behind her and pulling a hesitant Llama behind her.

"Okay, do you have your phone? Wallet? ID?" Amber questioned the younger girl as the walked to Club Octagon. "Yes,Amber. Relax will you?" Krystal said calmly, holding on to Amber's leather jacket sleeve as they crossed the road, that separates the parking lot and Club Octagon. "And what were my rules?" The older girl said. "Don't talk to people I don't know,no drinking and I have to stay within your line of sight the entire time." Krystal said sighing, and letting go of the older girl's sleeve as the walked up to the club's bouncer. "Hello, my name is Sung-hoon. May I see your ID's?" The bouncer asked, taking a look at Amber and Krystal's ID. "Ah yes, please enjoy your time at Club Octagon. "Thank you, we will Sung-hoon-ssi." Amber said bowing slightly before pulling Krystal into the club. The place was packed with people, and as soon as they had stepped inside they were pushed into a crowd of people that were dancing to the painstakingly loud music. Noticing the lost look in Krystal's chocolate brown eyes, Amber grabbed the younger girl's hand and began to push her way out of the crowd, towards the seating area close to the bar. Amber guided Krystal towards a booth farthest from the bar. "Soojung-ah! You okay?" Amber asked worry evident in her voice. Krystal smiled at the older girl sitting in front of her. "Course I am dork. Just suprised, but I'm fine now." Krystal said reassuring the older girl, before standing up and grabbing Amber's hand and heading towards the direction of dance floor.

"Am!" Krystal said shouting over the music. "Yo?" Amber shouted back, body moving along to the beat of the song. "I'm tired can we head over to the bar?" Krystal asked moving her head towards the direction of the bar, just in case Amber couldn't hear her over the music. Amber looked at the red haired girl and nodded in approval of her request. Normally Amber wouldn't feel the need to sit down after only forty-five minutes of dancing. But because of the body heat that was radiating off of the group of people that had enveloped Amber and Krystal, she began sweat, causing her to feel exhausted as well. It was Krystal this time who took the Llama's hand led them out of the crowd, towards the bar. The two sat on stools next to the bar counter. "What can I get for you two?" The bartender asked, pulling out two glasses, ready to pour drinks in. Before Krystal had the chance, Amber had already began to order both of them drinks. "One shot of Soju for me, and get this one water please." Amber said gesturing towards Krystal. "Sure thing." The bartender said, handing them their drinks. Krystal gave Amber her signature glare, and Amber stuck out her tongue in response. "Am, that dude over there keeps looking at me." The maknae said pointing at the direction behind Amber. "What?! Where?!" Amber said practically giving herself whiplash turning to face the direction Krystal pointed. Smirking, Krystal used this to down Amber's untouched shot of Soju, the liquor burning . "Krystal, where is..." Amber trailed off turning her head back towards the girl, and noticing how her once milky cheeks had turned rosy pink. Aish, Soojungie... Amber thought, before standing up and practically carrying the intoxicated girl towards the entrance of the club.

Amber picked Krystal up bridal style, and kicked her foot out shutting her car door behind her. After being buckled into Amber's car, Krystal wasted no time before falling asleep with her head against the window of the car. "I knew this was a bad idea," Amber mumbled to herself carrying the sleeping princess up a flight of stairs before arriving at Amber's apartment door. Careful not to wake Krystal, Amber placed her feet on the ground with one arm still around her waist to support the sleeping girl, while she used her other arm to fish her keys out of her jacket's pocket. Almost there....Amber reassured herself as the soreness in her arms began to grow. Jesus I need to hit the gym more! Amber thought after finally setting down the sleeping girl on her bed. Reaching over to take off Krystal's heels, Amber pulled the red duvet over the sleeping girl. Amber pulled out a set of pajama's and changed into them, before lying herself down next to the red haired girl. "Goodnight Ddudungie."Amber whispered kissing the top of her head, and pulling Krystal to her chest.

~~~~End~~~~

AN: Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy! Hope you guys enjoyed! I think it's pretty crazy that like half the world is in 2015 right now, and the other half is stuck in 2014. How's the future? :P I will eventually get to write BoB, but bear with. :3

Also thanks for the views and subs guys! Almost at 2,000 views O_O Woaaaaah, that's a lot.

Happy New Years guys! Stay safe!