Tattoos

Collection of Kryber Oneshots

 

Oneshot 14.0

AN: Hiiii! Hope you guys had a great week! I'd like to thank you guys again for the requests, comments, and subs! A bunch of you requested for Krystal's reaction to Amber's new tattoos! This is kind of a continuation of the first tattoo reaction I wrote. You guys preordered Shake That Brass yet? ^-^ Soooooo pumped for her album!!

 

 

      Amber gripped the metallic black bar of the glass door, pushing the door open. Walking out from her favorite tattoo parlor, Amber quickly removed her black iPhone from her front pocket. She glanced at the vacant street around her, and hit the first digit on her speed dial. " C'mon pickup...." The tomboy muttered to herself, approaching her black range rover that was parked underneath a lone street lamp.

 A black snapback was resting on her head facing backwards, and her mask that covered worked together to serve as her disguise. "Yeobosaeyo?" Amber's shoulders relaxed hearing the tired voice on the other line. "Krystal~~~~ Hey." Amber replied in her native language. "Oh! Stupid, what'd you call for?" Any sense of tiredness in Krystal had disappeared the moment she recognized the older girl's husky voice.

The tomboy smiled at the change of tone in Krystal's voice. "I know we've talked about this," Amber paused to pull out her car keys from her back pocket. "But I got more tattoos...." Amber fumbled with her keys, but finally managed to unlock her car door and slide into the driver's seat.

"Why don't you tell me anything anymore?" Krystal asked timidly. If anything, Amber had expected the younger girl to yell at her or scold her. Because this side of Krystal? It rarely came out. Krystal was always hesitant to talk about her feelings with others. And when the two did talk about it, Krystal never liked to stay on the topic for long. 

"You used to tell me everything. What happened?"  'My feelings happened!' Amber wanted to tell the younger girl. Since the Electric Shock promotions, Amber had been trying to suppress her feelings for the younger girl. She would distance herself, only to be pulled back in when Krystal noticed how she was acting. But gradually, Amber had began to put more distance between them. "N- Nothing happened Krys." Amber tried to reassure the younger girl, who sounded like she was on the verge of tears. " That's bull Amber. We both know that something happened." Krystal shouted, voice cracking.

Amber didn't what happened. She felt lost. Amber sat there, clutching her phone to her ear. The only sound that she could hear was the girl she loved violently sobbing into the phone. "What'd I do Amber?" Krystal choked on a sob. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'll do anything, just please Am!" Krystal pleaded the older girl. Tears were now flowing freely down the older girl's face. 'Stop crying, I'm sorry! It's all my fault..' Amber wanted to say, but the only sound that came out of was a sob of her own. 

Krystal had hung up a couple minutes before, telling Amber one last 'I'm sorry'. Amber sat in the driver's seat in shock of how quickly things had escalated. Her tears that had once wet her face had now dried up. Amber set down her phone in the car's coffee holder, and lifted her trembling hand to put the keys in the ignition. She dropped the keys, frustrated at being unable to simply put her keys in the ignition. 'I can't even do that. I made the girl I love cry, because of my own stupidity. For god sake...' She felt a sudden wave of emotions wash over her. Anger. Love. Frustration. Exhaustion. Amber lifted her hand, and slammed it down on her steering wheel, but immediately regretted it. She looked down at her hand, knowing all too well that a big bruise would be covering it the next day.

 

Amber stood in front of the door to the Jung household, unsure of how she even ended up here. She shook her head, shaking the thought from her head. The only thing that mattered right now, was trying to fix things with Krystal. She had considered telling Krystal how she felt about her. That she wanted to make her happy for the rest of their lives. That she would always be there for her. But Amber had finally decided on suppressing her feelings once more. She was practically an expert at it now, right? The only difference, was that she wouldn't avoid her. 

Amber took a deep breath, and touched to doorbell, alerting the family that someone was at their door. The cream colored door swung open. A woman in her mid-fifties that Amber recognized as Krystal's mom welcomed Amber inside. "Where's Krystal?" Amber asked Mrs. Jung, making sure to speak in honorifics. "In her room, sleeping no doubt." Mrs. Jung let out a light chuckle, knowing all too well how her two daughters loved to sleep. "Now," Mrs. Jung clasped her hands together. "If you could take her the dinner I made that'd be great. If you need me, just call." The mother of two handed Amber a tray of food, and watched as Amber climbed up the stairs and headed towards Krystal's room.

Hearing a soft knock, Krystal set down her phone on the end table and turned, facing the door. "Mom, I said I'm not-" Krystal sat up in her bed, annoyed at her mother's persistent behavior. But she was surprised to find that it wasn't her mother who just entered her room, but the girl she had 'fought' with earlier. 

Amber ignored the astonished look on the maknae's face, and placed the tray of food onto her lap. "Eat." Amber walked towards a chair that was placed in the corner of Krystal's room. She slid her arms out of her black Nike jacket, and placed it on the chair. Along with her black snapback and black face mask. Without her jacket on, Amber was left in a simple black tank top and black joggers.

Amber turned around, and opened , about to tell Krystal to eat her dinner. But her jaw closed when she saw that the plate that was once piled with food was now empty. Krystal had finished the plate of food, and placed it on the ground before retreating back underneath the covers all while Amber was undressing.

Amber slid underneath the covers, and hugged Krystal from behind so she couldn't move away. At first Krystal had protested, thrashing around, trying to loosen Amber's hold on her. But Krystal had given up, Amber had always been stronger than her, and there was no way that she could break free from the older girl's hold.

"Krystal, I'm sorry." Amber spoke softly, hugging the younger girl tighter. " I was being stupid again. Just like last time. But I promise-" Amber's voice cracked, and tears threatened to spill. "I promise, I'll never leave you again." Krystal turned around to face Amber. Krystal held Amber's gaze, and nodded at her before burying her face into the older girl's neck. "You promise to never leave me?" Krystal's asked, voice muffled. "I promise." Amber reassured her, hugging her tighter.

"Did it hurt?" Krystal asked, fingers running over the musical notes tattooed into Amber's skin. Amber shook her head. "Not as much as the first time." Krystal just nodded absorbing the information. "I like this one." Krystal spoke again rubbing her hand over the notes on the staff. "What happened to your hand Am?" Krystal gently picked up the hand the was on her waist. "I, uh slammed it on something." Amber said quietly, embarrassed at how her anger got the best of her. "Idiot." Krystal ran her thumb over the purple mark. The younger girl placed Amber's hand on her waist again, and embraced her, resting her head on Amber's shoulder. "Love you, dork." Krystal uttered, snuggling into Amber's shoulder. The tomboy let out a bittersweet smile. She loved Krystal too, but in a different way than how Krystal loved her. "Love you too."

~~~End~~~

AN: How was it? A little different from my usual. I'm messing around with how I separate sentences as you can see. I've noticed a lot of authors just spacing almost every sentence. You guys choose! As long as its easy for you guys to read. Till next time!